lowkey highkey want to +10 Eremiya

...but she's actually pretty hateful as a character. Is there one redeeming quality about her? Not even her art saves her.

jeremiah_hollow_bishop.png.69f138f80ed3b9d1c384a29d426cdc4e.png

But look at how adorable her "mini unit" is. This is literally the single reason I'd +10 her.

+plus her offensive stats aren't that bad

And she also treated Katarina like shit, and I like Katarina.

13 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm considering doing it for her out of pity for her obscenely easy map.

It was hard.

Then I turned to invisible buffs.

She's a terrible person in a way that I'm fond of. Extreme Mother Gothel vibes. Don't think I'll +10 her - I already have Ethlyn - but I figure I'll merge every copy I get.

On 7/22/2020 at 11:26 AM, Parrhesia said:

She's a terrible person in a way that I'm fond of. Extreme Mother Gothel vibes. Don't think I'll +10 her - I already have Ethlyn - but I figure I'll merge every copy I get.

Yeah but Gharnef mind controlling her the entire time kind of ruins it.

1 hour ago, Crime and Punishment said:

oh

Why is that bad then.

Well it wouldn't be inherently, mind control can be used for tragedy, but the way it's used in New Mystery of the Emblem is that were presented with a mother Gottel type character doing all her evil matriarch stuff, and then in the last second Gharnef shows up for no other reason but to spit on her face and reveal he's been mind controlling her all along. So all the actions Erimya took were not her own. It wasn't an actual character with actual motivations and intentions. Basically the character is artificial. And not in the sense that she's fictional, but in universe itself Erimya as we know her doesn't actually exist. Erimaya is really some other chick we never really see at all. It's just slime Garon all over again.

• 3 weeks later...