Your favorite obscure FE character

Benice

Almost everyone has that one character they feel is unknown but superb. Maybe it's Frost, maybe it's some replacement character from FE4, maybe it's one of the RD exclusive characters with no supports; here is the place to celebrate these hidden gems! Praise your forgotten characters! Embrace the obscurity!

Nailah. She's not incredibly obscure but when compared to most in the Tellius cast she's just not talked about much. I've always loved her though, from my very first playthrough. She's got a gorgeous design, she kicks ass the entire way through the game, she's funny, she's loyal... There's nothing about her that's not to like and yet she's almost never mentioned apart from glare strats and joking about that dialogue with Tibarn...

4 minutes ago, Integrity said:

sister laura of kisca

Ah, a man of culture as well. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Do they have to be playable?

@Silver-Haired Maiden When I think of Nailah I think of the part where she says she's not sure if Volug is housebroken but he can sure fight. She's great yeah. I would have liked to see more Hatari.

Edited by Dragoncat

Well there's Azelle. Being the younger brother of the main villain and a bastards puts him in a very unique situation yet the IS never seemed very interested in giving Azelle any sort of spotlight. No cameo in Awakening and certainly no appearance in Heroes. 

There's also Nealuchi. He's practically a glorified NPC but he's such a nice old bird. Its cute how he dotes on the Herons and his king like a kind old grandpa.

Meg from RD is a personal favorite of mine. Like I'm not even being sarcastic or anything like that when I say there is more to her than people give her credit for. I would be very interested to see how they handle her if we got/when we get a FE10 remake. 

Not sure if she counts but definitely Scarlet. She has such a cool design and a fun personality as well as an interesting role as the leader of the Chevois resistance, it’s a shame that her character wasn’t expanded upon more. 

I also kinda like Lilith, mostly because her human design is nice even if her actual ‘character’ is almost non-existant. 

I also wanna know if they are supposed to be playable or not

because the first dude that came to mind is Levail

out of the playable characters I'm unsure who's considered obscure or not

maybe Bastian is considered obscure?

Gosh, lets go by game

FE4: Asaello the hitman of Conote

FE5: Miranda, princess of Alster

FE6: Treck,  Mercenary of Illia

FE7: Rath, son of the Silver Wolf

FE8:

FE9:

FE10:

FE11: Quatro, the generic unit (as the only character in all of Fire Emblem with a Q name other than Quan, I became interested in this obscure character)

FE12: Yubello, the little prince of Grust

FE13: Cervantes's Mustace

FE14:

FE15:

FE16:

With the blank ones I can't think of units I like that I would consider obscure enough...

I'd say Lowen from FE7. I instantly liked him for his hair, but always ended up dropping him for one of the cavalier bros during my playthroughs. His speed was always abysmal.

I really wish he were in heroes!

Dew from FE4. Not many people like him because of his stats and whatnot but man I love leaving the little guy behind to defend the village while Aideen runs away. He's such a chore to train but fits his personality perfectly! I always pair my boy up with someone too.