Conquest Lunatic Ironman - Just beat chapter 10!!!

AsexualPotato

Hi all,

A little while back (can't really remember how long since time has lost all meaning thanks to this pandemic haha) I posted here mentioning that I had just finished my first ironman run on birthright lunatic. I said then that I wanted to take a quick break before really diving into the monster that is conquest. 

I lied. Sorta. You see I decided to give the first couple chapters a go since I was in the mood for more and wanted to gauge juts how much I was dealing with. I lost track of how many failed runs I had, but eventually I got burned out and realized some time away would be best. 

Fast forward to today when I decided that it was about time to give it another go. The first couple chapters went by pretty smoothly, I ended up reclassing Odin as a joke to samurai, even got through chapter nine with only like 6 uses on my heal staff. Then comes chapter 10. now I tend to go for Takumi with corrin/camilla when I played in easier difficulties and since this was seeming to be a bit of a joke run I ended up going for it again. to my surprise I actually managed to down him, but not before he took my corrin to 1 hp! The rest of the map was still rather tense but I did manage to get all the houses and only lost beruka early do to missing a 95% hit, but hey that's fates for ya!

All this to say this run is looking to be a lot of fun. I know I got a lot worse ahead of me, but I'm at least glad this run has proven to be more entertaining and exciting than it has frustrating. Wish me luck!