AnotherTrollFE

Gabeatron9002

This is a ROM hack inspired by watching Mekkah's Troll FE so I decided to try and see if I could make my own, and have it be different. I have until Chapter 8 done but wanted to at least release it so that I could get some thoughts about it and some ideas for some chapters. I plan on doing the full game with story and whatnot (even though the story is meant to be a joke) but yet again, want some thoughts on this first.

Another_troll_emblem.Patch_version_0.1.ups

Seth is an otherkin/10

I got a chuckle out of the old memes and short dialogue.

I feel like Gilliam should have been a six-move knight with high resistance, for variety compared to Mekkkah's hack.

Also, if you're going to keep on with the joke, might as well make Eirika's class into "Gamer Girl" and put a pure water in her inventory.

Chapter 2 was a clever twist.

All that said, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in 5x.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:42 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Seth is an otherkin/10

Don't know what that means but alright (also monsters can promote with promotion items)

I feel like Gilliam should have been a six-move knight with high resistance, for variety compared to Mekkkah's hack.

I mean fair enough, I'll do that

Also, if you're going to keep on with the joke, might as well make Eirika's class into "Gamer Girl"

didn't even think of that for some reason lol

and put a pure water in her inventory.

OMG YES

All that said, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do in 5x.

yeah 5x while play-testing was a nightmare. For the most part I stayed on the left while killing all the enemies there, then freeing Ephraim (while using up all the sleep staves), then quickly killed the archer on the very right, killed the bishop, and I don't remember why but I bomb-rushed with one of the paladins (don't remember which), somehow managed to live, and beat the chapter. Hope that at least helps