hi i dont know what to write haha

minamipaste

Uhhh let's see.. I have been inactive in the Fire Emblem community for maybe 3-4 years now because a lot of stuff happened over on FE Amino and I have been kind of scared of even being in an online community ever since, but I'm going to give it a shot again;;; I like Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Mario, LoZ, Pokemon, Animal Crossing. I also like to draw and cook. I like rock and grunge music pretty exclusively (but sometimes I listen to game music shhhh). Uhh I think that's it??? This is so incoherent lol

edit: oh wait wait my first FE game was CONQUEST I knowww I knowww

Edited by minamipaste

Welcome to the Forest, MinamiPaste!

21 hours ago, minamipaste said:

Uhh I think that's it??? This is so incoherent lol

No worries, that's your intro. You're free to write whatever you see fit!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

On 7/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, minamipaste said:

I have been inactive in the Fire Emblem community for maybe 3-4 years now because a lot of stuff happened over on FE Amino and I have been kind of scared of even being in an online community ever since, but I'm going to give it a shot again

Hopefully thing turn out better here. I've always found this place to be one of the nicest sections of the FE fandom, but a part of that is that it is well moderated. Welcome to the Serenes Forest Forum, hopefully you have fun here.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, minamipaste said:

Uhhh let's see.. I have been inactive in the Fire Emblem community for maybe 3-4 years now because a lot of stuff happened over on FE Amino and I have been kind of scared of even being in an online community ever since, but I'm going to give it a shot again;;; I like Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Mario, LoZ, Pokemon, Animal Crossing. I also like to draw and cook. I like rock and grunge music pretty exclusively (but sometimes I listen to game music shhhh). Uhh I think that's it??? This is so incoherent lol

Welcome to the legendary guild that is Serenes Forest, my friend. You have nothing to fear, for it is a grand place of prosperity and heroic heroes. Conquest you say? My dear friend, Odin Dark embarked on his second legendary quest there. Quite a quest indeed.

Anyway. Hope you enjoy it here, I'm quite new here as well, so feel free to contact me if you need someone to talk to 😁

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2020 at 6:11 PM, minamipaste said:

Welcome!