Hi all

Anju

Hi,

I would like to introduce me with my fire emblem timeline.

My first Fire Emblem game was Sacred Stoens and thats why this game is my favorite FE game even if I know this is not objective. I continued playing with radiant dawn and The Blazing Blade all of this 3 games I played them on normal. Then that I got Awakening and played it on hard. After this all games I have played I did it in their hardest difficulty and I played them in this order Fates->Shadows of Valentia-> Path of Radiance -> 3 houses. And now Im playing Shadow Dragon. That would be all the games launched in NA. Im waiting for the remakes of the others.

Edited by Anju

Heya, welcome to the forest! We hope you'll enjoy your stay!

32 minutes ago, Anju said:

Im waiting for the remakes of the others.

Actually, every FE game, (with the possible exception of BSFE, I haven't checked) is playable in english thanks to the wonderful work of people who make translation patches! I would recommend giving a few of them a shot. Genealogy of the holy war (The Project Naga patch is probably the best english one) is really popular, as is Thracia 776. (Project exile or Lil' Manster translation patches, depending on what you're looking for.) FE6 is rather divisive, but I quite liked Hard Mode of it. (Use the Gringe translation patch)

And, of course, there's always TearRing saga and Berwick saga and their corresponding translation patches which you can find in the TearRing Saga subforum. (Or Vestaria, but you can get it in english on steam.)

4 hours ago, Anju said:

Hi,

I would like to introduce me with my fire emblem timeline.

My first Fire Emblem game was Sacred Stoens and thats why this game is my favorite FE game even if I know this is not objective. I continued playing with radiant dawn and The Blazing Blade all of this 3 games I played them on normal. Then that I got Awakening and played it on hard. After this all games I have played I did it in their hardest difficulty and I played them in this order Fates->Shadows of Valentia-> Path of Radiance -> 3 houses. And now Im playing Shadow Dragon. That would be all the games launched in NA. Im waiting for the remakes of the others.

Hi! welcome to the forest! I hope you'll enjoy your stay in the forest! I've played all Fire Emblem games on their hardest difficulty and I can say that FE Heroes of Light and Shadow, FE Awakening on Lunatic+ and FE Fates Conquest was the hardest ones for me. I would recommend playing FE New Mystery of the Emblem (also known as Heroes of Light and Shadow) after playing FE Shadow Dragon. It's the sequel of FE Shadow Dragon, so you'll catch up with the main story very nicely.

1 hour ago, Dawn Miku said:

I've played all Fire Emblem games on their hardest difficulty

Holy cow! That's crazy impressive. I can barely beat H2 of Shadow Dragon...

Have you tried any of the KagaSaga games yet?

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Holy cow! That's crazy impressive. I can barely beat H2 of Shadow Dragon...

Have you tried any of the KagaSaga games yet?

No, not yet. Now that you mentioned it, I shall give it a try. It already caught my attention 😄.
It took me forever to complete every FE game on their hardest difficulty, but most of all, I really enjoyed it 😊!
but seriously, New Mystery of The Emblem was almost impossible for me, especially the Chapter 22.
By the way, how many KagaSaga games are? If I recall correctly, there are three games: TearRing Saga, Berwick Saga and Vestaria Saga I, but I'm not so sure. 

16 minutes ago, Dawn Miku said:

By the way, how many KagaSaga games are? If I recall correctly, there are three games: TearRing Saga, Berwick Saga and Vestaria Saga I, but I'm not so sure. 

I believe that is all of them-However, you don't have to play a previous one to know what's going on in the next; I'm currently playing Berwick saga but haven't played TearRing. (TearRing is basically an FE game, but Berwick is very different. I haven't seen or played Vestaria yet, so I'm not too sure about that one.)

I also have heard that there's a sequel to Vestaria I in progress right now, but I don't really know when that's coming out.

Speaking of which, in case you haven't seen 'em yet, I'll link the Berwick and TearRing translation patches in the spoiler. All hail the mighty Aethin and Lightgazer!

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of which, in case you haven't seen 'em yet, I'll link the Berwick and TearRing translation patches in the spoiler. All hail the mighty Aethin and Lightgazer!

Reveal hidden contents

Ooh! That's exactly what I needed. Thanks! 👍

16 minutes ago, Dawn Miku said:

Ooh! That's exactly what I needed. Thanks! 👍

No problem, and enjoy! (I would recommend reading or watching someone play/explain Berwick Saga before you tackle it because it has some really big mechanical differences.)

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

No problem, and enjoy! (I would recommend reading or watching someone play/explain Berwick Saga before you tackle it because it has some really big mechanical differences.)

Ok 👍

Thanks to all that replied

On 7/22/2020 at 11:29 AM, Benice said:

is playable in english thanks to the wonderful work of people who make translation patches! I would recommend giving a few of them a shot.

For some reason I dont feel ok playing games I havent payed for them. But I got and idea I will buy them in japanese and then play the patches on the pc thanks for the recomendation!

On 7/22/2020 at 4:13 PM, Dawn Miku said:

I would recommend playing FE New Mystery of the Emblem (also known as Heroes of Light and Shadow) after playing FE Shadow Dragon. It's the sequel of FE Shadow Dragon, so you'll catch up with the main story very nicely.

Thanks for the recomendation probably I will!

5 hours ago, Anju said:

For some reason I dont feel ok playing games I havent payed for them.

Well, it is money going to a third party company, but if you do feel uncomfortable, you do you, man.

5 hours ago, Anju said:

But I got and idea I will buy them in japanese and then play the patches on the pc thanks for the recomendation!

All right! Have fun!