The best character

Bleuie

@ the title sorry I don't make the rules

ANYWAY I don't even know if I'm doing this right by posting here cuz I haven't seen a lot of art around but may as well anyway. Been working on this on and off over 3 days but I mean by that I mean I was painting it for like 2 hours and then edited minor details after because I have issues revisiting art I'm not doing immediately for some reason?? It's also drawn all on one layer! so that's fun!

Anyone with eyes can see I'm a filthy apologist so here's my art. It's actually whatever is under his robes I honestly didn't even know either until I saw some concept art so yeah I guess.

I never got around to polishing the hands and mug but lets overlook that

pls dont kill me if im posting in the wrong place

soren.png

I thought he was holding a gamecube controller lol. He's about to main Ike and forward air you into oblivion.

(It does look pretty good)

13 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I thought he was holding a gamecube controller lol. He's about to main Ike and forward air you into oblivion.

(It does look pretty good)

Thank you! and I mean I guess lol, he would probably main Ike even if he wasn't good at him

8 hours ago, Solvaij said:

Very nice!! It looks great. The lighting is really stylish. Very interesting that that's what's under his robes lol

Thanks! I tried to make the lighting very contrasting so glad that sorta worked out. And yeah, you can honestly have a field day looking at all the concept art for all the fe games because there's so much stuff you never see 

Best Tellius character of them all, and you even managed to capture that acerbity in his face. Just out of curiosity what did you think was in that cup when you drew it? I imagine him as the kinda of person that likes coffee, black as the night, even if tea is the better beverage.

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Best Tellius character of them all, and you even managed to capture that acerbity in his face. Just out of curiosity what did you think was in that cup when you drew it? I imagine him as the kinda of person that likes coffee, black as the night, even if tea is the better beverage.

Good question, definitely coffee! I think the same, lol. Anyone else I showed it to who I know personally thought it was tea because I drink that a lot and I'm personally someone who hates coffee but Soren is definitely a coffee person imo 

• 4 weeks later...