Who is the Best Fire Emblem Waifu?

I'm still kinda new here and I wanna get to know some of you. Let's get a little spicy, heh heh. Who do you think is the best FE waifu? My waifu is Hapi from Three Houses. I think she is incredibly well written, has an amazing voice actor, and is absolutely gorgeous!! She's funny, sweet and an amazing unit as well. Other top tier contenders are Lissa, Severa, Elincia, Jill, Mae, Anna, Oboro, Morgan, Leonie, Nephenee, Celica, and The Whitewings off the top of my head. Let's have a bit of a friendly waifu war my fellow weebs and start a discussion on our favorite waifus. 😉

EbSPdvBU4AAFPpd.jpeg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEVERA GANG LET’S GO!!!!!! Severa is great and my favorite character in fiction period. She’s just incredibly relatable and I love her. She’s also a cute red haired twintailed tsundere and that just has my taste written all over it. 

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

SEVERA GANG LET’S GO!!!!!! Severa is great and my favorite character in fiction period. She’s just incredibly relatable and I love her. She’s also a cute red haired twintailed tsundere and that just has my taste written all over it. 

Let's go, my boi!! Aye!! Severa is amazing!! She is a cutie patootie!! 😁 Good taste!! You may enter the ranks. 

20200726_143418.jpg

to be honest, i've never really been into any FE girl... until 3H, with Dorothea, Mercedes, Marianne and Rhea

FEH's Paula is really gorgeous too (damn you cuboon)

Edited by Yexin

Hopefully we don’t invite too much salt here.

Anyways, it’s a bit of a difficult choice (mostly because of Three Houses). Unless anything new comes along, my choice is Tiki. Awakening specifically, since I have had the most experience with her. And young Tiki only needs headpats and friendship, no romance or sickness.

2 minutes ago, Yexin said:

to be honest, i've never really been into any FE girl... until 3H, with Dorothea, Mercedes, Marianne and Rhea

FEH's Paula is really gorgeous too (damn you cuboon)

Dorothea and Rhea are thicc so you have good taste my friend👀

Just now, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

Hopefully we don’t invite too much salt here.

Anyways, it’s a bit of a difficult choice (mostly because of Three Houses). Unless anything new comes along, my choice is Tiki. Awakening specifically, since I have had the most experience with her. And young Tiki only needs headpats and friendship, no romance or sickness.

Interesting choice. Tiki is quite divine.

Garon...

JK. My personal favorite female characters would be Lene, Priscilla, Hilda (3H), Dorothea, Phina, Severa/Selena, L'arachel, and Tethys.

I'd be hard-pressed to say both Severa and Lucina, for similar reasons actually. Both Severa and Lucina are sweet characters who handle their burdens in different ways. For Severa, it's releasing her emotions in a fairly open and negative way, but knowing her backstory makes her that much more of a endearing, somewhat relatable character to me. On the other hand, Lucina handles her emotions by repressing them and facing her responsibilities head-on, even at her own expense. Of course, they're both very attractive physically, but their personalities and character traits are what I love the most about them.

Hon. men. for Felicia and Marianne. They're sweethearts too.

Edited by twilitfalchion

13 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Garon...

JK. My personal favorite female characters would be Lene, Priscilla, Hilda (3H), Dorothea, Phina, Severa/Selena, L'arachel, and Tethys.

Garon best waifu, agreed. And nice choices!!

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'd be hard-pressed to say both Severa and Lucina, for similar reasons actually. Both Severa and Lucina are sweet characters who handle their burdens in different ways. For Severa, it's releasing her emotions in a fairly open and negative way, but knowing her backstory makes her that much more of a endearing, somewhat relatable character to me. On the other hand, Lucina handles her emotions by repressing them and facing her responsibilities head-on, even at her own expense. Of course, they're both very attractive physically, but their personalities and character traits are what I love the most about them.

Hon. men. for Felicia and Marianne. They're sweethearts too.

Wow, I never thought of it that way, You brought an interesting point about how their characters are handled. I think they are very great characters. Good choices!!

9 minutes ago, Ika Musume said:

This is too serious a topic for me and I could never EVER decide. This seriously would be like asking me to sum up my entire life in one word. Way too difficult.

Apologies. I should have known better. The absolute culture it takes to narrow down one single waifu is a power not to be underestimated by mere mortals.

12 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Cordelia and Jill best girls

Red haired waifus UNITE!!

Just now, starburst said:

Cherche! 🥰

And I do not even like Awakening. It must be true love.

Cherche is a bae. Also I love your Ophelia pfp. She's a top tier waifu as well. But I see her more as a daughter figure since I see Owain as my spirit animal lol

I'm not really the type of person to use the term "waifu" anymore...
... but I mean, I've been kinda dedicated to yelling at people about Ophelia for the last like 3 or 4 years, so take that as you will.

50 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Same. I don't use "husbando" either, even though I would say I technically do have that. I just think the terms are silly and not necessary. Also, I almost always just see "waifu" anyway which only refers to females. Can't we talk about our favorite guys too? I prefer to talk about favorite characters of both genders, not just one.

That being said, my favorite females in the series are Elincia, Marcia, Ingrid, Fiora, Palla, and Linde. Yeah, I like a lot of Pegasus riders.

Edited by Anacybele

Balthus.

I suppose I'd have to say Kiria, from Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Honestly there's not even really a contest. I'm not really one for waifus either, but she's just so damn entertaining and relatable.

2 hours ago, Emerson said:

... but I mean, I've been kinda dedicated to yelling at people about Ophelia for the last like 3 or 4 years, so take that as you will.

Oh man, good taste. Ophelia has a lot of fans. Yay. My daughter is popular 😁

52 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Oh man, good taste. Ophelia has a lot of fans. Yay. My daughter is popular 😁

yes.... i love her.....

I've been grateful to find so many other fans of her over the last couple years, it's been a great time...

I, too, am not one to use "waifu" or consider the Fire Emblem ladies as spouse material. But, my favorite lady in each game is:

FE1/3/11/12: Caeda

FE2/15: Clair

FE4: Tailtiu

FE5: Nanna

FE6: Lilina

FE7: Lyn

FE8: Eirika

FE9/10: Elincia

FE13: Lucina

FE14: Sakura

FE16: Marianne

Overall: Lyn