Who is the Best Fire Emblem Waifu?

For me, I will always consider Anna as best Fire Emblem girl. Always liked her character design and she had nice, modest outfits and while I understand not everyone liked it I always found her money quotes during critical hits to be funny to listen to. Also, if nothing else she felt realistic for a fictional character since she is just a merchant who is looking to have a successful business and just so happen to be capable of beaten the crap of of soldiers, monsters, etc.

Other than Anna other ladies I would consider are Tiki (Awakening), Linde, L'Arachel, Marisa, Palla, Cordelia and Fiora as close contenders for Best Girl title

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smh my head, nobody's said Laura or Florina yet.

Anyways, Florina, mostly because she's been the hero in my HHM ironman, Laura because she's super sweet and kind.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

My own thighs

Hot.

8 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'd be hard-pressed to say both Severa and Lucina, for similar reasons actually. Both Severa and Lucina are sweet characters who handle their burdens in different ways. For Severa, it's releasing her emotions in a fairly open and negative way, but knowing her backstory makes her that much more of a endearing, somewhat relatable character to me. On the other hand, Lucina handles her emotions by repressing them and facing her responsibilities head-on, even at her own expense. Of course, they're both very attractive physically, but their personalities and character traits are what I love the most about them.

Hon. men. for Felicia and Marianne. They're sweethearts too.

Honestly Severa and Lucina make for great foils to one another. They’re both girls that suffer under the weight of impossible expectations due to the legacy their parents left behind. Lucina handles it better than Severa does but it’s interesting to really look at how they each handle it. They both idolize the parent they want to live up to and they both are self-deprecating because of it. Both of them feel they have to be perfect albeit for different reasons. Severa feels like nobody cares about her or her feelings if she’s not perfect and Lucina just feels she’s not capable of fulfilling her duty unless she is perfect which she isn’t. They suffer from very similar mental hangups but Severa is far more self-deprecative than Lucina is simply because she’s more pessimistic. Lucina is optimistic by necessity which makes for an interesting dynamic.

what makes the relationship even more interesting is if you have RobinxCordelia and ChromxSumia because the relationship between vaguely resembles that of Robin and Chrom. Because Severa is the more pragmatic and cynical one while Lucina is the more optimistic hot headed shounen-esque lead. Severa worries about Lucina being reckless while Lucina reassures her that she’s fine so long as she has Severa by her side. It just works really well. With these parents they also both have cute bubbly little sisters they want to protect which only furthers the parallels between the two. God I just love those two girls so much. 

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I, too, am not one to use "waifu" or consider the Fire Emblem ladies as spouse material. But, my favorite lady in each game is:

FE1/3/11/12: Caeda

FE2/15: Clair

FE4: Tailtiu

FE5: Nanna

FE6: Lilina

FE7: Lyn

FE8: Eirika

FE9/10: Elincia

FE13: Lucina

FE14: Sakura

FE16: Marianne

Overall: Lyn

Lyn is Queen. Yas 😁👍

2 hours ago, Benice said:

smh my head, nobody's said Laura or Florina yet.

Anyways, Florina, mostly because she's been the hero in my HHM ironman, Laura because she's super sweet and kind.

Hot.

I love Florina!! Yes she was adorable in Blazing Blade. One of my best units in my first playthrough 😁

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

For me, I will always consider Anna as best Fire Emblem girl. Always liked her character design and she had nice, modest outfits and while I understand not everyone liked it I always found her money quotes during critical hits to be funny to listen to. Also, if nothing else she felt realistic for a fictional character since she is just a merchant who is looking to have a successful business and just so happen to be capable of beaten the crap of of soldiers, monsters, etc.

Other than Anna other ladies I would consider are Tiki (Awakening), Linde, L'Arachel, Marisa, Palla, Cordelia and Fiora as close contenders for Best Girl title

Aye!! An Anna fan!! I absolutely love Anna. I agree, she's just such a funny and cute character. She serves as such an amazing mascot for the series and deserves to be one for it!! 😁

I want
Lute as my goddess
Mia as my waifu
Ingrid as my rolemodel
Fir as my daughter

(other honorable mentions include but not limited to Neimi, Nephenee and Marianne)

Leon.

On a more serious note, Leon.

It's actually a hard choice, but I really like Silque, Faye and Celica from Gaiden/SoV. Other choices include: Ingrid, Mercedes, Lucina, Elincia, Julia (though not waifu, rather a character I just like), Fir (same as Julia), Serra and Lena. But yeah, if I had to choose just one as "waifu" (although as some others, I prefer not to use this term), I would choose Silque, she is by far my favourite female character.

I've had a few favorite FE ladies over the years. Lethe was my first, along with Lute, Bernadetta, Say'ri, and Edelgard.

But I think that now, there is only one best girl. I'm with the OP on this one.

Hapi is gorgeous, charming, unique, refreshing, witty, kind, and borderline overpowered. She just resonates with me so well. Instant top 10 FE character, maybe top 5. Probably top 5.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

12 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I've had a few favorite FE ladies over the years. Lethe was my first, along with Lute, Bernadetta, Say'ri, and Edelgard.

But I think that now, there is only one best girl. I'm with the OP on this one.

Hapi is gorgeous, charming, unique, refreshing, witty, kind, and borderline overpowered. She just resonates with me so well. Instant top 10 FE character, maybe top 5. Probably top 5.

Omg yesssssss. Another Hapi fan. Let's be friends!! 😁

I don't have waifus myself but those are girls that I like with the lords or avatar 

FE4: Patty, Daisy,  Larcei, Laylea,

FE6: Sue, Sophia, Cecilia

FE7: Fiora, Lyn

FE13: Olivia, Sumia

FE14: Felicia, Camilla 

Fe16: Petra, Dorothea, Hapi, Shamir 

I find Noire,  Brigid, Safy, Leanne, Marisha, Faye, Azura, Mathilda beyond pretty but not romance material for lots of different reasons 

How do you all manage to name ten different options for a specific question?!
What do you answer when asked about your favourite ice cream? White chocolate and dark chocolate and raspberry and vanilla and watermelon and coconut? 🙃

1 minute ago, starburst said:

What do you answer when asked about your favourite ice cream? White chocolate and dark chocolate and raspberry and vanilla and watermelon and coconut? 🙃

Lmao. Ikr. The culture of waifu choosing is not easily determined. It takes a lot of culture to just pinpoint one 😭

17 hours ago, starburst said:

Lol I think the "problem" is that Fire Emblem has a lot of games and a LOT  characters.

If someone asked my favourite Fire Emblem character I'd name nothing more nothing less than 48747474 units because it depends of my mood, how recently I played one of the entries or how much invested I am in certain game at the time, so I can't answer objectively because it changes a lot.  

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

Just a reminder that reducing all female characters to "waifus" is more than a bit sexist.

Not really though. I mean they’re fictional characters who cares, really. I mean it’s not like I’m doing this to actual women or anything 

2 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Just a reminder that reducing all female characters to "waifus" is more than a bit sexist.

That also kind of depends on how you view them and why you appreciate them in the first place. I can't speak for everyone, but I appreciate characters I consider to be waifus first and foremost if they have character traits, personalities, and backstories that I like (like Estelle Bright, Severa, Lucina, etc.). Although, if you waifu up any female character solely based on physical appearance, I would agree that that's a bit sexist.

Edited by twilitfalchion

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That also kind of depends on how you view them and why you appreciate them in the first place. I can't speak for everyone, but I appreciate characters I consider to be waifus first and foremost if they have character traits, personalities, and backstories that I like (like Estelle Bright, Severa, Lucina, etc.). Although, if you waifu up any female character solely based on physical appearance, I would agree that that's a bit sexist.

I mean that’s kinda like saying I’m sexist for liking Hatsune Miku or Kasane Teto for thinking they’re cute. I mean they are cute but am I sexist for thinking that