Who is the Best Fire Emblem Waifu?

1 minute ago, Mylady said:

More or less this I guess? But the thing is that design is also an important component of a fictional character, so imo it's not fair shaming or calling attention of people for having waifus husbandos, as long they aren't being obnoxious about it. 

Oh, I agree. I'm not one to judge in general.

Ultimately, if it was abnormal to be attracted to fictional characters, developers wouldn't go out of their way to make them attractive. The reality is that they do, and a certain degree of attraction is not only normal, but counted on.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna, Lucina, Camilla, Loki, Edelgard, and Plumeria are some of my favorite waifus.

Alright, there are a bunch of FE girls I really like so I’ll make a handful:

Mia. Easily my #1. Love her personality, great design and just super good-looking in general.

Tailtiu. Probably my #2, love her personality as well and she’s super fun to use as a unit even if she isn’t very good. Her hair is also the best in the series, by far.

Matilda. Just plain gorgeous. Pretty face, nice long, blonde hair, and just good-looking all around.

Trec. My true waifu. Trec is hot, quirky, and is NOT LIKE THE OTHER CAVALIERS.

Wrys, she is a sweetie. If you get hurt, she will gladly heal you with her staff, which is really wholesome of her. Also, if you want, she will cut your hair to match hers, which is really cute as well. Top tier waifu, 10/10.

13 hours ago, Wolfgang said:

Wrys, she is a sweetie. If you get hurt, she will gladly heal you with her staff, which is really wholesome of her. Also, if you want, she will cut your hair to match hers, which is really cute as well. Top tier waifu, 10/10.

She's the cutest bald baby. uwu. 

Best waifus?

Dorothea, without a doubt, although i prefer her pre-timeskip design. Edelgard is pretty great as well. I wish i could S support Hilda, Lysithea, Petra or Bernadetta. Even flayn maybe. However i don't really want to play as m!Byleth just to S support one of these people, so ehh ok.

Now, Claude is a top tier husbando, but i don't know if this is the right thread for that. Claude is the best and i totally have a crush on Claude, despite him being a fictional character. Ashe isn't bad either.

I remember there is a character from awakening who i really like, but i can't remember what her name is.

• 3 weeks later...

None of them. I do not like any of the Fire Emblem girls that way.

...Okay, MAYBE Kiria, Mikoto and Nailah are hot, actually. (If we were talking about husbandos then you'd probably get more out of me but this is a thread about the girls and I'm not really attracted to women so yknow)

On 8/14/2020 at 5:46 PM, Ricey said:

Niime. An older woman is a rare trope.

Right, lads. This one's Certified Wack.

Like if you were talking about a character that looks like she's in her 30s/40s I could totally see where you're coming from (MILFs are hot) but Niime is a crusty old lady and THAT'S NOT HOT

I'll also add an adendum to my much earlier post, but Mozu and Flayn are also up there, probably vying for the top spot. 

Mozu is a hard working, honest individual, who also isn't afraid of being straight forward, going as far as to propose in several of her supports. She's also a good cook, and is very strong for her size, which always a plus. 

Flayn is adorable. She's a very innocent, even a little naive, but also very well spoken becuase of it. She also has her quirks, like her love of fish, something we share. 

Spoiler

This due to her, now dead,  mother loving fish. Being a dragon and long lived are also a bonus.

7 hours ago, kuromiko said:

Like if you were talking about a character that looks like she's in her 30s/40s I could totally see where you're coming from (MILFs are hot) but Niime is a crusty old lady and THAT'S NOT HOT

Different strokes for different folks. And I am pretty sure Niime was a joke.

There is a hilarious anime called Interspecies Reviewers (highly NSFW; it is about reviewing monster girls from different brothels), and almost every non-human humanoid prefers crusty old human ladies over hot looking old elves. In the first episode, it was explained that elves like old humans because old humans are experienced and their life force is super young by elven standards; dogmen like old humans too over old elves because old humans still smell young and old humans look like cute orc girls; halflings dislike both, but they still prefer old humans over old elves. Humans are the only odd ones out who judges a book by their cover and like old elves more than old humans.

Edited by XRay

Ehh why not? Last post wasn’t even a week ago so...

Edelgard, Dorothea, Petra, Mercedes, Annette, Hilda, Flayn, and Hapi are all fantastic. Yes I know that’s all three houses, but I don’t particularly feel that way about any Echoes characters, Fates had Felicia, and fe7 had Nino, but none of them hit the level of three houses’ cast, in my opinion.

I’ll give the win to Edelgard however, hoping not to start a flame (emperor) war. Even if her morality isn’t great, she is very sweet and thoughtful without being a pushover, and is very driven. She’s pretty smart too, has a nice voice, and is pretty... pretty. I can see her being pretty romantic, and she is USUALLY well written. We both have sweet tooths, and she seems like she would be fun when she’s willing to relax and take a break.image.thumb.jpeg.f9d29ee0e73a11e7d14f7c6b0c651247.jpeg

I’m coming back in 2021 to edit in the fact that term waifu isn’t one I use seriously (or really at all), because life is like that sometimes. But Edelgard is my favorite female character.

Edited by Sooks

• 3 weeks later...