• Rhys: Gentle Basker
    • Lute: Summer Prodigy
    • Joshua: Tropical Gambler
    • Byleth: Fell Star's Duo
    • Dorothea: Solar Songstress
    • Sylvain: Hanging with Tens
    • Lorenz: Highborn Heat

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have the TT and demote units, so I'll start with Lute and switch to someone else (probably Sylvain) if they make it further.

1 minute ago, Julian Teehee said:

I have none of them, but I will pick Mia because she's the character I have the biggest relation to for being a great unit in FE10.

(Rhys's staff to Forrest and Lorenz's weapon to Julius)

Did you use both copies of each?

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I will be on Team Feather Merc because I could care less about a swimsuit competition.

I wouldn't be surprised if Team Feather Merc is Team Rhys. I don't think he will have more support than Mia & Masked Marth.

I will go team Rhys then Mia when Rhys gets crushed.  I feel like Lorenz will be the feather merc because I don't see anyone really building him and using him.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Am I the only person here joining Sylvain? Please can some others do so too? These days in VGs, it seems like I'm often stuck on a team that nobody on my friends list joined (and I have a bunch of people on it) and I hate when that happens. I dislike even more when only one other person on the list joins because then I'm stuck with their ally the entire time and that makes it a little harder to get ally colors I need. Plus I like variety.

So either a few people on my friends list ought to join or I should add some more who will join.

Edited by Anacybele

Man, it's a tough one for me. Oh wait. ... Okay, less tough than I thought. I was reflecting on how many characters I like made it onto the summer banners this year. Rhys or Sylvain for me. That's not so bad. Hmmm... I think I'll sleep on it and decide later. Can't ignore the one Griel's Mercenary representative here, but Sylvain's endearing too.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Team Feather Merc is Team Rhys. I don't think he will have more support than Mia & Masked Marth.

Yeah, looks like it. Mia probably won't even get a multiplier in round 1.

Unfortunately I already foddered off Rhys to Lena but I will likely join his team anyways since I don't have any of these guys to use as a bonus unit regardless.

Absolutely joining team Mia in the end!

I like Rhys, Byleth and Dorothea besides Mia. The rest are uninteresting to like Joshua, Lute and Lorenz, whilst I’ll never be joining Sylvain’s team. 

Probably joining Rhys first and then joining Mia for the actual unit I want to support. 

My guesses for losers round one: Rhys, Byleth, Joshua, Lorenz. 

Round two losers: Sylvain and Lute.

Winner: Mia, Dorothea places second.

What I’d want to happen: Lorenz winning the left side  because team Feather merc accidentally made his team huge, then lose to Mia. Imagine Lorenz winning over Sylvain and Dorothea/Byleth. That’d be funny!

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Am I the only person here joining Sylvain? Please can some others do so too? These days in VGs, it seems like I'm often stuck on a team that nobody on my friends list joined (and I have a bunch of people on it) and I hate when that happens. I dislike even more when only one other person on the list joins because then I'm stuck with their ally the entire time and that makes it a little harder to get ally colors I need. Plus I like variety.

So either a few people on my friends list ought to join or I should add some more who will join.

...you know what, I don't know if we're friends or not. I always at least make sure my Friends list got a colorless unit to get support from, and I got a +1 Gordin I wanna show off.

I'm ready to go for Sylvain, maybe Byleth if she gets further than Sylvain... I dunno, I don't like supporting red units in Voting Gauntlets...

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...you know what, I don't know if we're friends or not. I always at least make sure my Friends list got a colorless unit to get support from, and I got a +1 Gordin I wanna show off.

I'm ready to go for Sylvain, maybe Byleth if she gets further than Sylvain... I dunno, I don't like supporting red units in Voting Gauntlets...

I'm not sure either, honestly. If you see a player named Kels in your list though, then that is me.

I don't really like supporting red units in these things either. But I might also go Byleth if Sylvain loses.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not sure either, honestly. If you see a player named Kels in your list though, then that is me.

I don't really like supporting red units in these things either. But I might also go Byleth if Sylvain loses.

Huh. Nope, no Kels in there.
Well my FC is in my sig if anyone on Team Sylvain is interested. I got a Gordin, and he's got the works at only +1 merge.

I wouldn't even mind supporting Reds if it weren't for every damn person I get a random unit from having a red in their lead, if not the unit on the team I'm supporting.

Edited by Xenomata

Just now, Xenomata said:

Huh. Nope, no Kels in there.
Well my FC is in my sig if anyone on Team Sylvain is interested. I got a Gordin, and he's got the works at only +1 merge.

Okey dokey then. I'll put my +5 Fallen Ike at the helm myself. He's bound to be pretty useful, since he can even wreck a lot of blue units.