• Rhys: Gentle Basker
    • Lute: Summer Prodigy
    • Joshua: Tropical Gambler
    • Byleth: Fell Star's Duo
    • Dorothea: Solar Songstress
    • Sylvain: Hanging with Tens
    • Lorenz: Highborn Heat

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Byleth seems like way too an easy win on this one, and it's not even in the slightest amusing. And even worse, she's the only one I like out of these options...

9 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Team Dorothea ASSEMBLE! Looks, wholesomeness and a cute hat all in one package. 

She's not wholesome. : D

14 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Don't care about seasonal VGs, but my choice is obvious. Lute = 11/10 babe.

Especially after surgery 'mirite

Edited by Crime and Punishment

I like both Lute and Joshua, but I think I'll go with Joshua because Lute wanted to show up with -spd and -atk and no good boons, while Joshua made a last-minute appearance when I thought I wouldn't get him at all.

Still struggling. Really, my loyalty is the the Griel Mercenaries, but in addition to Sylvain being someone I want to support (as in, encourage, bring out his best and help him face his demons, being his teacher and seeing potential in him), he has a melon soda float. That made me more happy than it should have when I found out. All these factors aremaking it hardto just drop him and choose Rhys. But Rhys is such a sweetie and I want to help the poor guy (he needs someone to be there in case he collapses from heat exhaustion.) PLUS he's a Griel's Mercenary bro. So... Ugh, it's so hard to choose... Hmmm maybe I'll join Rhys and if he loses, jump over to Sylvain. If both lose...Joshua, I guess? If all three of them lose... Uhhhh I'm at something of a loss.

Dang, for me it's a toss-up against Lute, Dorothea, and Sylvain. Byleth/Rhea is... um, Rhea, and I don't have any of the other characters besides Summer Rhys, who I know next to nothing about. Meanwhile, Lute was one of my MVP's in my Sacred Stones play through, and Dorothea and Sylvain are just iconic. Who to choose... Wait, Sylvain's going up against Lorenz.

Team Sylvain, let's go! Time to beat up the memiest character in the game and laugh as we crush his soul. 

I added the predictos to the first post. Lets see what we have for the first hourse. The order of most supported army in the first hour is:

1. Byleth - 20 M
  2. Mia - 7 M
  3. Sylvain - 6 M
  4. Dorothea - 5 M
  5. Lute - 2 M
  6. Lorenz - 1,52 M
  7. Joshua 1,5 M
  8. Rhys 1,3 M

I expected Byleth to be the most popular one, but wow.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, I expected Mia to be the most popular and I was dead wrong. Nice. XD Glad to see Sylvain had a great start too!

Well she is the second place. So close enough.

If Byleth wasn't the early winner I would be very surprised.

Woke up two minutes after the round ended, because of course I did. Still, glad to see Lorenz didn't need my help to prevail. I'm expecting next round to be one of those where Byleth will outpace him even if he had a permanent 12x multiplier, but hey.

I'm tempted to join Lorenz for lols just because, but I'm going to go with the serious choice of Lute. Since she beat Joshua and was my second choice anyway.

So I guess Lorenz meme’d himself through and ‘hanging with tens’ is as usual, the big fat 0 and in last place, haha.

Rhys losing was expected, did not have the time to feather merc my way up the rankings because I was sick the last few days, so I went for the easy 500 feathers. 

Lute will be a formidable opponent. Byleth and Rhea winning was only logic, double fanservice wins over single fanservice. 

I expect a duo v duo finale, with the biggest multipl— uhh... Assets  to win. 

Still supporting Mia for now though!

Sylvain lost to Lorenz?

Wow, I guess meme can beat popular character.

Ana is going to be pissed, I'm calling it right now.

Edited by Nym

Welp, I'm officially out of this one. If Ingrid was in, I might have someone else to support, but since she isn't, I don't much care for who's left.

Edited by Shadow Mir