Genalogy Figures

I've been eyeing the Genealogy of the Holy War Exceed a Generation figurines for several years but now that I want to buy some they totally disappeared from the market. 

I felt this would be the best place to ask about where to potentially find them and possibly locate some sellers. It makes sense that they only got rarer and more expensive over time but I have trouble coming up with the justification to pay more than $15 per figure at best. Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction! 

Edited by Newtype Eldigan
can't spell

I think the figurines should be selling on eBay, Amazon, or other seller websites. But, what which figurines from Genealogy of the Holy War are you planning on getting and what figurines do you have as of right now? I'll might try to look for one that are selling for helping out tomorrow.

Edit: Ok, I managed to take a look at eBay unfortunately, the only figurine that was available on eBay is Sigurd and second bad news, the seller priced the figurine for about around $75 with around $20 shipping.

Here's the Sigurd figurine that I found in eBay.

Edited by King Marth 64

15 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

I think the figurines should be selling on eBay, Amazon, or other seller websites. But, what which figurines from Genealogy of the Holy War are you planning on getting and what figurines do you have as of right now? I'll might try to look for one that are selling for helping out tomorrow.

Edit: Ok, I managed to take a look at eBay unfortunately, the only figurine that was available on eBay is Sigurd and second bad news, the seller priced the figurine for about around $75 with around $20 shipping.

Here's the Sigurd figurine that I found in eBay.

Thanks for looking! I'm honestly ok with any of the figures although I'm giving an edge to Eldigan Lewyn and Tailtiu. Unsurprisingly they're crazy expensive. Guess I have to keep looking!

If you do buy one, beware of their fragility. They're infamous for breaking during shipping, so be ready with some hot glue.