A New Mythic Hero Arrives: Hel: Death Sovereign (July 30th)

Anacybele

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

One question though, does the miracle effect apply only to non Magic and staff foes or to everyone?

If Hel's foe uses Sword, Lance, Axe, Dragonstone, Beast Damage, Bow or Dagger, the Miracle effect will trigger.

If Hel's foe uses Tomes or Staves, the Miracle effect will not trigger.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats were found.

Spoiler

Hel ties with spring Fir and Lilith for the second fastest speed of all fliers and ties with Haar, spring Narcian, Tibarn, and Travant for the fourth lowest resistance. Stat spread-wise, she's like a +Spd, -Def Mininerva if Mininerva was summonable.

Edited by Kaden

Spoiler

Compared to her enemy only stats, Hel got: -2 HP, +3 Atk, +2 Spd, -4 Def, +1 Res.

The only thing that surprises me about her stats is that she didn’t get a bullshit trainee bonus like Surtr did.

Spoiler

Wow, Hel hates fighting magic. I guess I need to keep her clear of red tomes. So, she'd go well with a blue ally with high res.

Man, I hope I pull her... I need to rework my flying team (and my cav team, but I at least have more units now that I can try to fill that one in with than when I first made my current one.)

Only spent a little bit of orbs on the banner. Got another wailing soul Corrin (gross) and Hel. Idk why it's so easy to get the Mythic/Legendary I don't care if I get and not when I want them badly.

So far in my little quest for remaining RD Ike merges, I got three Ikes, two Altinas, and one Roy. Not bad at all! I like Altina merges too, so I'm glad to see her more than Roy as well. 😄

I just need two more Ikes and he's +10! But I'm going to wait to continue until tomorrow since more free orbs will be coming then.

Edited by Anacybele

I know a lot of people didn't care for this banner, and in all honesty I have mainly been pulling for Edlegard, but have 3 Hels and 2 Thrasirs. Argh! But, I didn't have either unit and got a Fallen Corrin, so that is cool too. I shouldn't complain...but when you are just drawing for one unit and you seem to get everything you don't want...

5 hours ago, jameslove001 said:

I know a lot of people didn't care for this banner, and in all honesty I have mainly been pulling for Edlegard, but have 3 Hels and 2 Thrasirs. Argh! But, I didn't have either unit and got a Fallen Corrin, so that is cool too. I shouldn't complain...but when you are just drawing for one unit and you seem to get everything you don't want...

I have also been going for Edelgard. Haven't spent that many orbs but I have pulled two Hels and no Edelgards yet.

Edit: Just got an Edelgard still looking for that attack boon though. Still have 8 merges needed anyways so hopefully one of them is plus attack

Edited by vikingsfan92

Seems like Learn with Sharena's entry on Hell didn't have Sharena acknowledge that she killed her daddy. Kinda like how her daddy didn't acknowledge her 😎

Its amusing that Hell has gotten two voice actors with roles that neatly alight with her. Laharl is also an incredibly skinny Satan and Big Mom is certainly satanic even if a lot less skinny then Hell.