Anyone want to be friends? Looking for FE friends

Hello. I'm kind of new here and been having a bit too much fun here so far (Flame Emperor disapproves of this statement)

Anyway. I want to make some FE friends. Anyone want to follow eachother and talk about fire emblem in general? The more friends, the merrier. Let us join in hand as companions!! Comrade in arms!! I also have a YT channel of me doing FE content, it would be cool if some FE fans joined my audience. I want to discuss the series more and more but not many of my audience are FE fans when I started doing it recently. So if you are interested in that, you can find it on my profile. Let's talk. Let's talk about why Owain is amazing. Let's talk about waifus and let's have fun!! 😁

I'm not really into the whole waifu thing, and I don't know too much about Owain, but I'm always up for making friends 😄 You're just gonna have to be okay with me being a Kaga fanboy haha

Edited by KevinskyHaaz

30 minutes ago, KevinskyHaaz said:

I'm not really into the whole waifu thing, and I don't know too much about Owain, but I'm always up for making friends 😄 You're just gonna have to be okay with me being a Kaga fanboy haha

Oh thats fine. I was mostly saying it in playful context haha. And okay!! Lets follow eachother then!! 😁 And yes of course, I haven't played any of his games yet but I respect the man a lot!!

1 hour ago, starburst said:

Hey!, you also like Owain. Awesome. We could... Wait, your Favourite FE... eh, that is something that my family would never approve. I am so very sorry.
Nice meeting you. Bye!

My other favorite fire emblems is also Conquest and awakenings, thosr are my babies. We can still 👀 Also do you not like Three Houses?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 10:08 PM, starburst said:

Hey!, you also like Owain. Awesome. We could... Wait, your Favourite FE... eh, that is something that my family would never approve. I am so very sorry.
Nice meeting you. Bye!

fe fandom in it's prime right here boys, just mad that PoR is better than fates loooooooooool 

4 minutes ago, LightingChaos said:

fe fandom in it's prime right here boys, just mad that PoR is better than fates loooooooooool 

He was referring to Three Houses when I had that as my favorite. I dont really know why he said that lol. I changed it to PoR because I honestly love both about the same.

4 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

He was referring to Three Houses when I had that as my favorite. I dont really know why he said that lol. I changed it to PoR because I honestly love both about the same.

ah lmao thought they were one of those 3DS era fanboys that talk shit about the older games and say they're bad because they don't have the modern mechanics.

i never played 3H before rip