If an Atari character was added for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or later games, which Atari character would deserved to be in the roster?

King Marth 64

I was thinking of this for a while, since Super Smash Bros. series has Konami, Sega, Capcom, Namco, Square Enix, Atlus (some people claimed it as Sega for Joker, Atlus had their name on the credits), Microsoft, and lastly SNK had their own characters from their franchises joins in the roster. What about Atari character qualifies as a fighter to join in the fight? I do recall Atari was kinda a big company for the video game department back at the late 1970s before Nintendo comes through before they started a console war with Sega back then since their biggest console success was the Atari arcades and Atari 2600 consoles. I was thinking Bentley Bear from Crystal Castles might be qualify as a fighter, but I did saw some of their best sellers were listed for Atari that I recall remembering such as Asteroids, Missle Command, and Adventure are definitely Atari property. I did played most of Atari arcade games from the compilation on the PC years ago, but I don't recall there's alot of characters showing up on screen? They were merely just showed up as vehicles and ships for their games, but then again that I do recall Captain Falcon himself hasn't shown his face in-game in the first F-Zero game and I don't exactly know if Asteroids, Missle Command, and Adventure had any characters showed up? 

But, which Atari video game originated characters (please don't use E.T. since he's counted as a Movie Character not a Video Game Originated Character) do you guy think it qualifies as a fighter if one of the Atari characters joins up for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Fighter Pass or for the later games?

I feel like a lot of Atari 2600 could make great STAGES but, imo the only Atari 2600 notable enough to be worthy are Centipede and Missle Command, unfortunately they don't really translate into charathers very well. In terms of things that Atari owned at various points before it's bankruptcy, I guess the Humongus Entertaiment stuff (Pajama Sam, etc) although that wouldn't really feel like an Atari pick.