Jump to content
SatsumaFSoysoy

Mythic Hero Battle: Hel

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Some Jerk said:

 

I'm sorry, I laughed harder at this exchange than I should've. Swear to god I could hear the Super Mario Bros. 1 death knell.

Yeah, I had a brain fart. I just needed YT!Olivia to be able to tank a hit since I could not extract her out, as I needed TSOIA!Palla to kill the Blue Cavalier after taking out the Sword Dragon. After that dumb mistake, the rest of the map was pretty easy though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I learned how fun it is to hit something hard with Wo Gun and Wrath. I was very tempted to just clear this with a nuke like FH!Delthea or Celica plus three dancers since I always struggle with Mythic Hero Battles but I managed to find a solution with my preferred team.

@Maaka Bartre just stomped over Hel like it was no big deal. Nice job!

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear. I think this is the first time I have seen Claude in one of your videos.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Celica and Kagero do what they do best and cleared house. Nice clear!

@Landmaster The Elises just shredded through Hel's army with some help from Mirabilis. Great clear!

@GuiltyLove Nice flier team clear! Myrrh is an amazing tank unit. Mininerva and Valentian Catria are always great as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Today I learned how fun it is to hit something hard with Wo Gun and Wrath. I was very tempted to just clear this with a nuke like FH!Delthea or Celica plus three dancers since I always struggle with Mythic Hero Battles but I managed to find a solution with my preferred team.

@Maaka Bartre just stomped over Hel like it was no big deal. Nice job!

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear. I think this is the first time I have seen Claude in one of your videos.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Celica and Kagero do what they do best and cleared house. Nice clear!

@Landmaster The Elises just shredded through Hel's army with some help from Mirabilis. Great clear!

@GuiltyLove Nice flier team clear! Myrrh is an amazing tank unit. Mininerva and Valentian Catria are always great as well.

It's always a treat seeing the Annas~ I really need Spendthrift Bow on one of my units too!

I do weird challenges for myself on Abyssal: only fliers and no dancers. You'll get used to seeing fliers a lot 😛 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say. Norne is approaching Myrrh Levels of Love here. I need a Dagger version of Norne. 
(speaking of Myrrh. man. am i constantly amazed how much abuse i can throw her way and she can just take it). 

This didn't take me very long to do - but remembering how to do it - took longer. I swear i have to remember to record the moment i attempt these. 
 

I don't know why it looks like it was filmed through a potato. but anyway. here we goo
@Landmaster, @Alexmender, @NSSKG151, @Maaka, @LordFrigid, @Some Jerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maaka

I don’t care if it’s a low-Def tome flier with color disadvantage, Brave weapons hitting 2x 60 is terrifying. Close call on the blue manakete with red Bartre, I’m a little surprised he managed to cut through there. Nice job!

@Diovani Bressan

Ooh, using Reyson to get Marth’s HP up to survivable levels was neat. I like how Yune responded to the B Tome Cav’s Iceberg with “How endearing!”...savage. Nice work!

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Nice job on that clear! T3 looked pretty intimidating as well, imo. I liked that you made the enemies trip over themselves on two consecutive turns.

@Landmaster

Elise is really loving that Palm Tree. Poor Hel, forced to attack Mirabilis with her massive Res stat...though I guess she was screwed either way, since Mirabilis’ Def is also quite high. Nice work!

@daisy jane

Wow, that Myrrh. Norne too, tbh...Spendthrift Bow is fun. I’ve been saving my Norne copies in case I ever want to build her up, but it’s a bit hard to justify when I already have Faye. Nice job!

~

Trying to work with that cramped space at the bottom was a little tricky, but Celica and her refresher crew managed it in the end. Gentle Dream is dumb.

Spoiler

 

Thrasir went for her tried-and-true strategy of “just walk at the boss and beat the tar out of them”.

Spoiler

She has finally gotten her revenge.

This month’s theme team is the Archanean Air Force. Because I’m feeling lazy and wanted an easy win Palla and Minerva haven’t been getting the screen time they deserve.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Wow, that Myrrh. Norne too, tbh...Spendthrift Bow is fun. I’ve been saving my Norne copies in case I ever want to build her up, but it’s a bit hard to justify when I already have Faye. Nice job!

Yeah I can see that. Faye is soo good too. Norne is just special because she's pink. LOL. I really love Myrrh's new refine. (though i tend to forget she needs to be around people. so sometimes i don't thinks he gets the full power). Thanks 🙂  . I loved your stuff too. Everyone's clears was really great per usual!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@daisy jane It's always amusing to see Micaiah throw out huge damage on almost everything she attacks. Norne and Myrrh were great as well.

 

17 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

It's always a treat seeing the Annas~ I really need Spendthrift Bow on one of my units too!

I do weird challenges for myself on Abyssal: only fliers and no dancers. You'll get used to seeing fliers a lot 😛 

I'm still surprised they let Spendthrift Bow be inheritable since you can make some powerful builds with it.

I quite enjoy seeing Flier teams since they are fun to build and they have great mobility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane It's always amusing to see Micaiah throw out huge damage on almost everything she attacks. Norne and Myrrh were great as well.

 

I'm still surprised they let Spendthrift Bow be inheritable since you can make some powerful builds with it.

I quite enjoy seeing Flier teams since they are fun to build and they have great mobility.

I love mobility! I need to pull for Apotheosis Anna when she returns. She can be my "honorary flier" with her movement Prf~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane It's always amusing to see Micaiah throw out huge damage on almost everything she attacks. Norne and Myrrh were great as well.

 

I'm still surprised they let Spendthrift Bow be inheritable since you can make some powerful builds with it.

I quite enjoy seeing Flier teams since they are fun to build and they have great mobility.

Right? I mean the "only" downside is that it reduces the cooldown by two. Chances are Norne will never have a Prf - but my hope is if she ever does it's Spendthrift-esque in nature. (I need one for Spring Loki and for Python (and if Ashe/Ignatz demotes one for them too). 

LOL Micaiah is one of those units. she's either gonna obliterate you - or she'll be obliterated. I've been trying to make a Life and Death micaiah for some clears - because i need to compensate for removing atk/res oath because she'll need ground orders/guidance. 

 

55 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I love mobility! I need to pull for Apotheosis Anna when she returns. She can be my "honorary flier" with her movement Prf~

 

she's really, really fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

she's really, really fun. 

Seeing NSSKG's Anna with 50+ Speed is definitely convincing me to save up for her. I first need to get my last Catria merge though 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took a lot of finagling around and a little relatively cheap SI, but finally got to do a clear with a theme team I've wanted to do for a while. Nino and the twins!

I'm really happy I could get a solution with this team, and had numerous instances where every point of a stat or each specific buff was needed. Was also kinda fun getting the two Ninos and Lugh to the same speed for Raigh's speed opening.

Spoiler

@LordFrigid Seeing Brave Sword Caeda be effective is always entertaining, and especially with groom Marth joining her, fun to see him too!

@Some Jerk That Silvia is something else. You don't think of dancers as galeforcers super often, but dang she put in work.

@Maaka The Bartre's continue to be super impressive. Too bad Fir couldn't make it this time, but I'm sure Bartre would love another sword-wielding daughter, though not sure what he'd think of her other activities.

@Diovani Bressan Seeing these always makes me glad I got enough mini Marths to +10 him too. Also nice to see Yune used for something like this.

@Flying Shogi You're making me want to use the OG Celica I just pulled recently!

@Landmaster Team Elise does it again! Gonna go for any merges on summer while she's up?

@Sasori I see your Raigh and raise you another one! I like the theme here a lot.

@GuiltyLove You're making me really wanna build a Mininerva soon, and maybe even refine Myyrh too. Just too strapped for feathers, especially with Cecilia refine coming up. Very nice clear!

@NSSKG151 That NY!Anna is just...incredibly impressive, and Hel's hitting res super worked against her here it seems.

@daisy jane Gah, this makes me want a spendthrift so bad! I plan to build a Norne at some point, but not sure what bow she'll end up with.

 

Edited by Unknown Gamer11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Diovani Bressan The AI manipulation with Yune really helped out with Hel. Great clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Seeing Kagero so much is really making me want to build her lol. Too bad she can't galeforce. Celica did a great job as usual, quadding is definitely the way to kill Hel. Awesome clear!

@Landmaster Summer Elise is eyeing that orb stash you have there. Was pretty crazy seeing Mirabilis nearly destroy Hel in one round. I always forget how tanky she really is. Great job!

@Sasori Ooo a repel Sharena, that's pretty neat! She did quite a nice job tanking stuff. Using spd opening and having equal spd on the other three was wild. I always like seeing those skills being used to their fullest extent. Nice clear!

@NSSKG151 Hmm... one of these Annas looks a bit different... That first turn was pretty amazing, nearly cleared out the entire top of the map. Axe Anna was so amazing... I say this every time, but I really hope we are able to merge her up eventually. Excellent job!

@daisy jane Myrrh bear!!!! It's always nice watching her destroy stuff. That Norne too... can't wait till I get more copies of her. Good job on the clear!

@Unknown Gamer11 Ooo a family-themed clear! Good thing Hel can't handle mages. Nice use of spd opening as well! Very nice clear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Took a lot of finagling around and a little relatively cheap SI, but finally got to do a clear with a theme team I've wanted to do for a while. Nino and the twins!

I'm really happy I could get a solution with this team, and had numerous instances where every point of a stat or each specific buff was needed. Was also kinda fun getting the two Ninos and Lugh to the same speed for Raigh's speed opening.

  Hide contents

@LordFrigid Seeing Brave Sword Caeda be effective is always entertaining, and especially with groom Marth joining her, fun to see him too!

@Some Jerk That Silvia is something else. You don't think of dancers as galeforcers super often, but dang she put in work.

@Maaka The Bartre's continue to be super impressive. Too bad Fir couldn't make it this time, but I'm sure Bartre would love another sword-wielding daughter, though not sure what he'd think of her other activities.

@Diovani Bressan Seeing these always makes me glad I got enough mini Marths to +10 him too. Also nice to see Yune used for something like this.

@Flying Shogi You're making me want to use the OG Celica I just pulled recently!

@Landmaster Team Elise does it again! Gonna go for any merges on summer while she's up?

@Sasori I see your Raigh and raise you another one! I like the theme here a lot.

@GuiltyLove You're making me really wanna build a Mininerva soon, and maybe even refine Myyrh too. Just too strapped for feathers, especially with Cecilia refine coming up. Very nice clear!

@NSSKG151 That NY!Anna is just...incredibly impressive, and Hel's hitting res super worked against her here it seems.

@daisy jane Gah, this makes me want a spendthrift so bad! I plan to build a Norne at some point, but not sure what bow she'll end up with.

 

You did this with three green tomes! That's some dedication to stick with a theme team. Lugh seems quite good if he can survive an attack when he has WTD. 

Young Minerva is extremely good for a free unit! It's always nice to have a fast PP axe flier 🙂 Myrrh's refine is broken; she just gets a casual +20 to all stats when close to an ally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Gah, this makes me want a spendthrift so bad! I plan to build a Norne at some point, but not sure what bow she'll end up with.

Might right now has (Spendthrift obviously). 
I do intend to make a Smoke bomb Norne (using Clarisse's Bow/Def Smoke ) with her native lull just to be fun. 

NY Corrin's bow for support purposes in arena. (i need to get her joint drive atk or spd  - i merged up my Lilith and Anna - don't regret it but i do need a copy for Norne now). 

if Joshua's bow impacted spd/def not spd/res i'd have gotten that for her too. 

 

2 hours ago, Maaka said:

Myrrh bear!!!! It's always nice watching her destroy stuff. That Norne too... can't wait till I get more copies of her. Good job on the clear!

I hope you do Maaka 🙂
you helped me build her - i can't wait to see yours. (and thanks!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put Raudhrblade onto my +10 Aversa and sent her in with help from Peony, Legendary Azura, and regular Azura. Took a few tries, but it worked out eventually. The red thieves gave Aversa some trouble, but regular Azura weakened them so Aversa could finish them off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

That NY!Anna is just...incredibly impressive, and Hel's hitting res super worked against her here it seems.

I'm very proud of my NY!Anna build. I watched your video and that was a nice clear with Nino and the rest of the green haired magic wielding gang.

16 hours ago, Maaka said:

Hmm... one of these Annas looks a bit different... That first turn was pretty amazing, nearly cleared out the entire top of the map. Axe Anna was so amazing... I say this every time, but I really hope we are able to merge her up eventually. Excellent job!

Me too. I hope they add a way to merge up Commander Anna and the rest of the Askr Trio someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maaka Thanks. I did't expect to be making use of Silque's weapon and spd opening, but it all clicked when I saw how all the members of team Sharena ended up with the same speed. They can use the extra stats to keep up with the stat inflation

@Unknown Gamer11: now thats a cute team. As a fellow Raigh/Lugh/Flino user I approve. Base nino packed a especially mean punch, but everyone else did a good showing too. Raigh put in a lot of effort with the bond skills and your Lugh did't feel very threatened even when facing weapon trianlgle disadvantage from that dagger unit.
-----

I also managed to get my Abyssal run in and you could say i'm a bit underhelmed. I just came in with the first team that sprung to mind and I barely needed to change it. Merric only needed escape route to make most of this map a breeze. Sanaki was there to tame hel and Siegbert did his usual deleting. 



@Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @SatsumaFSoysoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 1:35 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

@Flying Shogi You're making me want to use the OG Celica I just pulled recently!

Go for it! She's definitely worth your time if you pulled one with a good asset.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:35 AM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

I'm really happy I could get a solution with this team, and had numerous instances where every point of a stat or each specific buff was needed. Was also kinda fun getting the two Ninos and Lugh to the same speed for Raigh's speed opening.

Agreed. It's not everyday you see someone use Raigh in an Abyssal clear. That +10 Lugh makes me jelly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally had some time to watch clears, since I had work to do... and I am also addicted to Friend of Mineral Town. lol

@NSSKG151 Oh, pretty fun clear using Anna, Anna, Anna and fake Anna. You dealt with Hel very fast, and she didn't have a chance!

It's been a while since I used Claude in a clear. Last time was in Abyssal Hríd.

@LordFrigid Great clears! I liked all three. I liked the mages ones, with the good use of movement assist to remove the dancers from danger areas.

@Unknown Gamer11 Nice clear! It was pretty nice to see all these green hair units in action.

@Sasori This was great! Merric and Sanaki are two units we don't see every day, and they did a very nice job here. I also enjoyed the Sharena's Revenge clear.

@Landmaster Great job with you Elise Team feat. Mirabilis. Blue Elise when, IntSys?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hilda So Anna wasn't in the Book III ending movie because she was irrelevant, she was just the one holding the gun. Seems like the narrow corridors worked against the enemies here, even though turn 2 was looking so crowded.

On 7/31/2020 at 4:07 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Kagero making the most use out of her Prf’s damage reduction here. Celica was also great with how much she had to maneuver around and survive all of the attacks she was tanking. Well done! 

Celica is pretty great. Maybe she will do all of this even better with her refine, though it seems the ally proximity requirement for her cd acceleration is still present unfortunately.

Very powerful ladies. I see you even skipped the last reinforcement lol. Are you trying for a Bernie for Atk/Spd Push on Hero Fest?

On 7/31/2020 at 6:48 AM, Sasori said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy: I completely forgot the cake Cutter was a thing after it stopped being known for powercreeping the dark greatsword. Celica made good use of the extra power boost though. Still lots of her tearing through the enemy.

I got it from the somewhat-recent Double banner, so I decided why not.

Any use of Sharena is good. It's not every day one sees a DC Repel Sharena out in the open, but she was definitely effective.

You definitely seem to love using atypical units. I don't think I've seen a Merric in an Abyssal before, and Snacki is also really rare (I think I used her once myself?). They did pretty well in their roles though, and Siegbert rounded things out.

 

@NSSKG151 Damn. This clear takes the cake in terms of openers. Ruptured Sky killing the dragon perfectly was nice. The original Commander Anna got a chance to shine for once too. Really strong Annas.

@daisy jane Lol, I had trouble remembering my moves a lot too earlier on, and sometimes I still forget. You had three monsters there on your team I see. Dominance is so strong too.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:19 PM, Maaka said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Seeing Kagero so much is really making me want to build her lol. Too bad she can't galeforce. Celica did a great job as usual, quadding is definitely the way to kill Hel. Awesome clear!

I suppose ranged Galeforce would be pretty broken lol.

@Unknown Gamer11 Nice theme team. Even a full mage team doesn't mean there's a lack of defense when you have Raigh and Lugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I commented on half of these Saturday and somehow forgot I never finished watching these so we've got some late comments below!

Spoiler

 

@Sasori - That’s some tasty SI on all of these units. Repel makes Sharena tough to crack. Even Death herself can’t one shot her. The speed Raigh was hitting was just as impressive. Nice work overall!

Ah, normal Merric. I expected Baby Merric so I’m impressed you had the OG show how much he can still handle the Abyssal enemies. Siegbert did what he does best, cause havoc as much as he can. Also nice help from Sanaki, her getting the kill on Hel was pretty amusing. Death losing to a sassy lost child has to hurt

@GuiltyLove -  Mininerva really impressed in this one, she was slaying everything left and right. I’m used to Myrrh tanking and Catria dominating on offense but that was a great show from Mininerva.

@NSSKG151 - That was the bravest turn 1 I’ve ever seen in my life. Apotheosis Anna having no way to immediately heal concerned me but clearly there wasn’t anything for her to fear. The best was even OG!Anna got to show off for once.

@daisy jane - Myrrh and Norne are the tank duo of all the tank duos. It’s not often we see Myrrh fast enough to double on Player Phase, that was pretty cool. Her Prf came in quite handy to stop Hel from doubling~

@LordFrigid - All that warping around looked pretty fun. I wasn’t expecting it to be that easy for Celica but since Hel’s Reaper can’t slow her down, makes sense.

Hel did not hold back from punching Thrasir in the face, I guess Thrasir didn’t care much for how Hel decided to repay her for all her services and just obliterated her entire army in response. Can’t blame her~

There’s always more time for Baby Galeforce Shenanigans. I’m questioning Naga’s ability as a babysitter though. I guess she trusted in the girls. 

@Unknown Gamer11 - I got one merge for S!Elise. I’d love to go for more, but I’m saving for CYL~ Hoping I don’t regret it~

I almost approve, where is the chad Chad? I’m impressed just how easily this team manage to nuke everything. Your Lugh is insane, I expected at least some more damage from the Red Dagger. And that’s a super resilient Raigh, too. Ninos must be so proud.

@Maaka - She managed to take a nibble out of the Orb stash. An extra point of Spd will be nice for the future~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Her refine looks pretty cool, healing and a cool down charge effect. I’m looking forward to seeing yours make good use of it next month~

I would go Bernie chasing but saving for CYL is more important. Hopefully I’ll pick up someone with Atk/Spd Push down the line.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Maaka Nice video, Soleil needs a moustache to really become part of the family! Love that Brave Axebreaker action!

@Diovani Bressan Oooo, Claude and Yune! Nice to see some fresh faces for a change, kid Marth continues to be a monster though! Cl aude's range and Yune's column debuff work for this map. Reyson of course is great being a dancer/semi-healer at the same time.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Oooh Aquarion music! Great clear as always, for some reason I loved that turn where all the enemies were in a single file lol. Celica sure had a fancy PP sword. Bet you're excited for Celica and Veronica refines soon!

@Landmaster Wow Elises sure cleared this quicker than I thought. Sleepy Mira vs Death was a great showdown, I just love her tankiness!

@daisy jane Yeah better to record it as soon as you finish because recreating turns that you forgot can be very time-consuming from my experience. Great work though, this map is no problem for your fliers! Love the Micaiah overkilll on the tin can, and the amount of fliers meant Norne was happy using her bow. Myrrh shows off her amazing refine very well! Awesome music choice too!

@DLNarshen @BoaFerox @Zeo @mampfoid @Alexmender

So Hel is here huh.. well Hel, meet Death Emblem!

Team is +Spd/-Def Eir, neutral Death Knight, +Def/-HP Jaffar and neutral

Fallen Delthea Music is Fate from the King of Fighters XIII

- So death comes. Time for the Death Knight, the Angel of Death, the Merciful Death and Deathlea's Death tome to go against Hel.

- Straight away MVP is shared between Jaffar and double Death Blow Deathlea. With the amount of green units in the map, Deathlea needed the splash damage support (armour annoyingly would live by 7 HP for example, and Hel's 1 cooldown Luna was annoying). I was stuck a bit when the blue dragon and gronnblade flier started approaching but the key solution was Jaffar surprisingly tanking 1 hit from the green flier. Too many greens in this map for my 2 blue, 2 colourless team!

- Eir also did her role pretty well, sniping the bow flier with a charged Iceberg and then just being able to tank the manakete thanks to Mystic Boost (she needed Res Tactic support on Turn 1 so she can have just enough HP for the facetank). It was also funny to see her Repo Jaffar on the bridges on the right side as the team ran way from Hel/the red dagger. She needed double Swift Sparrow to one shot the second green mage flier (in fact, most of the team had a seal that doubled up one of their skills: Death Blow Deathlea, Savage Blow Jaffar and Swift Sparrow Eir). 

- Death Knight was a mobile Draw Back/Res Tactic support unit but also managed to step up with a charged Bonfire to delete the Caltrop Dagger asap. (Funnily enough would've been exact KO if he didn't have Death Blow). His Scythe was also helpful in denying the blue mage's follow-up for a bit during the crowded Turn 2, and Res Tactic protected Jaffar from being one-shot by the blue mage.

Edited by mcsilas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 10:16 AM, mcsilas said:

 

So Hel is here huh.. well Hel, meet Death Emblem!

Team is +Spd/-Def Eir, neutral Death Knight, +Def/-HP Jaffar and neutral

Fallen Delthea Music is Fate from the King of Fighters XIII

- So death comes. Time for the Death Knight, the Angel of Death, the Merciful Death and Deathlea's Death tome to go against Hel.

- Straight away MVP is shared between Jaffar and double Death Blow Deathlea. With the amount of green units in the map, Deathlea needed the splash damage support (armour annoyingly would live by 7 HP for example, and Hel's 1 cooldown Luna was annoying). I was stuck a bit when the blue dragon and gronnblade flier started approaching but the key solution was Jaffar surprisingly tanking 1 hit from the green flier. Too many greens in this map for my 2 blue, 2 colourless team!

- Eir also did her role pretty well, sniping the bow flier with a charged Iceberg and then just being able to tank the manakete thanks to Mystic Boost (she needed Res Tactic support on Turn 1 so she can have just enough HP for the facetank). It was also funny to see her Repo Jaffar on the bridges on the right side as the team ran way from Hel/the red dagger. She needed double Swift Sparrow to one shot the second green mage flier (in fact, most of the team had a seal that doubled up one of their skills: Death Blow Deathlea, Savage Blow Jaffar and Swift Sparrow Eir). 

- Death Knight was a mobile Draw Back/Res Tactic support unit but also managed to step up with a charged Bonfire to delete the Caltrop Dagger asap. (Funnily enough would've been exact KO if he didn't have Death Blow). His Scythe was also helpful in denying the blue mage's follow-up for a bit during the crowded Turn 2, and Res Tactic protected Jaffar from being one-shot by the blue mage.

Nice clear! Death Emblem showed the Queen of Death who the real threats were. Jaffar really was the MVP with all that splash damage but Delthea is a clear close second, she really nuked mostly everyone here with ease. It was also nice to see everyone get to chip in in one way or another. Great job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...