Mythic Hero Battle: Hel

SatsumaFSoysoy

With Summer Tana recently getting a refine I decided to try out some old Abyssal battles to test her capabilities. I also don't think I ever uploaded a one turn clear for a lot of them since I didn't have the means to record back then, so it's a nice time to get back to some of them.

This clear isn't super cool considering the warp stuff isn't technically necessary, I could have just moved Ephraim to a different spot and done everything with Wings of Mercy. I figure that's going to be most maps though, but at least Summer Tana got to come in handy anyways by taking out Hel here. Legendary Ephraim also appears as a guest, he's absolutely amazing as a Galeforce unit now of course. Needed to give him Fury to work as a WoM beacon though, because of that sometimes confounding healing in his Solar Brace.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finishing up all mythic hero battles, it's time for Hel.
Easy abyssal, all things considered, but I did not expect Hel to do that much damage to Arden O.o