What do you think of these type changes?

James Marshall

Earlier today I found 2 lots of notes I'd made years ago for A RPG that combined Digimon and Pokemon and that after Gen 6 introduced The Fairy Type several of these Digimon had changed type. Here are a selection of my favorite changes. What do you think of these type changes?, also I've forgotten the actual names of several of these Digimon and have had to describe them

Wizardmon went from A Physic Type to A Physic/Fairy Type, Renamon went from A Fighting Type to A Fighting/Fairy Type, Hawkmon when Armour-Digivolved with The Digi-Egg of Reliability(name forgot) also went from A Fighting Type to A Fighting/Fairy Type, Piedmon went from A Physic/Fighting Type to A Physic/Fairy Type, Puppetmon went from A Grass/Dark Type to A Grass/Fairy Type, Renamon's Champion Form(name forgot) went from A Fire Type to A Fire/Fairy Type, Etemon went from A Fighting Type to A Fighting/Fairy Type, Angewomen went from A Physic/Flying Type to A Physic/Fairy Type and The Digimon(name forgot) that looks like A Giant Turkey and almost won by turning The Male Digidestined and their Digimon to stone went from A Dark/Normal Type to A Dark/Fairy Type