[FE14] Anyone interested in a Conquest Hard/Classic draft?

Nobody

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Corrin, Felicia/Jakob*, and Azura are free for all. Camilla is free for chapter 10, and then banned.
3. Children are drafted with their fathers with the exceptions of Kana, Shigure, and Dwyer.
4. The game will played on Hard/Classic mode.
5. The remaining units after round 6 will be free for all.

Exceptions:
1. Only the servant that joins you in Chapter 2 is a free unit. The other is a draftable unit that joins after Chapter 15.
2. All units are free up until chapter 6
3. All units are free in chapter 10.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, entering battle, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.
3. NPC units may do as they please.
4. Paralogues excluding 1x are optional and free up to 20 turns.
5. Mozu's Paralogue must be completed before Chapter 9.
6. The Ch 2 Servant must remain in an unmounted class until after Chapter 15.
7. Online functions such as DLC and Battle/Visitor rewards, and Invasion battles are banned.
8. Using the Branch of Fate option on the title screen to change your Boon/Bane after the route split is disallowed.

My Castle:
1. You may build, upgrade, and use any of the following: Statues, Armory and Staff Store. Using any other building is prohibited.
2. You may not trigger any conversations in My Castle.
3. Building facilities for the purpose of recruiting Flora and Izana is allowed.

Corrin:
- May not reclass into a mounted class (any class with 7 or higher base Move).
- May take any combination of Gender, Boon, Bane, and Talent.

Penalties:
Use of an undrafted unit is a 10 turn penalty.

Units Remaining:

Spoiler

Shigure
Izana 

Teams:
Nobody: Silas + Sophie, Kaze + Midori, Nyx, Kana, Charlotte, Flora
Eltosian Kadath: Elise, Odin + Ophelia, Niles + Nina, Mozu, Keaton + Velouria, Benny + Ignatius
Peppy: Arthur + Percy, Selena, Xander + Siegbert, Peri, Gunter, Shura
Deskita: Effie, Beruka, Laslow + Soleil, Leo + Forrest, Dwyer, Felicia/Jakob (Chapter 15)

Free units: Corrin, Azura, Felicia/Jakob (chapter 2), Shigure, Izana

Edited by Nobody

How many units will comprise the final party?

Is there a compensation if I choose female Corrin but never use Jakob or Azura? (He can die in Chapter 2, no problem.)

Anna is banned, right?

I am sorry if these questions are silly, but I have never played a draft. I am curious about it.

Edited by starburst

12 comprise the final party if you include the 3 freebies after drafting and the 3 free units.

No. You should use Jakob and Azura. Keeping them free for everyone evens the playing field.

Anna is banned since she originates from a DLC chapter. In general, the units in the list of drafted units are fair game to draft.

Edited by Peppy

Thanks on the quick reply.

Twelve units seems fair. Eltosian Kadath and I played it on Lunatic with ten units, no royals, no backpacks, no nothing. And I play it so on Hard regularly. It is this idea of picking units what thrills me.

Tell you what: I will not participate in this draft, for I am not sure about it and do not want you all to waste a spot on me. But I will follow this thread and will replicate the drafted team that suits me and play it as a silent spectator. I only need the lightest excuse to replay Conquest anyway, and I will surely learn something.

btw I just noticed that Camilla is a draftable unit. Is this a mistake or rather an experiment on how powerful she would be for winning a draft? (she's usually free Ch. 10 then banned)

Edited by Peppy

5 hours ago, Peppy said:

btw I just noticed that Camilla is a draftable unit. Is this a mistake or rather an experiment on how powerful she would be for winning a draft? (she's usually free Ch. 10 then banned)

A mistake. I'm not really experienced on Conquest drafts. I'll be removing her, unless everyone prefers that she stays.

7 hours ago, deskita said:

Sounds like a bit of fun, I've never played a draft or done an LTC playthrough. But it's the fun that counts.

Great, now we have all the players. i'll be randomizing the pick order soon.