Some questions in regards to the end of part 1 and using Ilyana to transfer items to other group she joins.

Hello! This is my first playthrough, and just have a few questions in regards to the end of part 1 and taking advantage of Ilyana to load up items with.

So I’m getting ready to finish part 1, and from my understanding Ilyana joins up with another group (not sure which group, as I’ve been trying to avoid story spoilers). And I just have a few questions of how to take advantage of this:

1) When do I load up Ilyana with the items I want to transfer? Do I have to do this before jumping in to the endgame chapter, or do you get access to the base again after the chapter? 

2) With that said, what items should I transfer? I’m guessing money related stuff such as gems or useless skill scrolls? Besides that, is there any skills that the DB doesn’t really need, that the group Ilyana goes to can benefit from? What about weapons? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

3) This next one is actually off-topic, but I’m just wondering if there is any AR/Gecko codes out there that allow you to toggle enemy attack ranges when playing on hard mode? If anybody knows of any, or if there is any way to view enemy attack ranges on hard mode, please let me know!

So yeah.. I think that’s pretty much it. Just want to thank you in advance if you took the time to comment and leave me some advice, it’s much appreciated!

Edited by Arevir Wehttam

1) The 1-Endgame base is the last one before she leaves Micaiah's party, so stock her up there and/or during the chapter.

2) Typically people like to send anything worth money on Ilyana, like gems and the Fortune scroll, since there won't be much money where she ends up. Nothing else specific, just give her anything decent that you don't think Micaiah's group will use. Keep it balanced, though, as Micaiah's team typically has a tougher time in those later chapters than Ilyana's new team. Keep in mind Ilyana goes with the merchants, so the ability to forge will go with her.

3) I can't help you there.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:31 PM, Florete said:

2) Typically people like to send anything worth money on Ilyana, like gems and the Fortune scroll, since there won't be much money where she ends up. Nothing else specific, just give her anything decent that you don't think Micaiah's group will use. Keep it balanced, though, as Micaiah's team typically has a tougher time in those later chapters than Ilyana's new team. Keep in mind Ilyana goes with the merchants, so the ability to forge will go with her.

I would add to this that it's in your best interest to move Tormod's Celerity via Ilyana - Tormod vanishes until the end of the game, and the Daein chapters are more defensive in nature.