FEH Channel

Sunwoo

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirate banner is apparently the new Hot Springs/Picnic banner of this year. Sigh. Well, at least I can take the orbs and just leave the banner, since I don't particularly care for any of them.

Honestly? That Pirate Banner looks pretty amazing. I'm not sure how much I'll pull on it since I'm low on orbs, but I REALLY want that Veronica + Xander duo.

Hero Fest is also pretty good for me since I don't have of the units in it.

Vero is super cute here but I don't like Xander >:L regardless, I'm not summoning for a while. 300+ orbs for garbage when trying to get Summer Byleth. I'm excited for Vero + Ephrain refines since I still use them regularly. If Celica ends up broken I'll be pissed I foddered her. Summoning changes are always nice but 4* pool could still use some work, there's just too many units now. Free stuff is free stuff.

Sucks we got no cyl4 news

A pirate-themed banner? I guess that's this year's Picnic banner. I suppose it's nice they're being creative with a new theme each year. The selection of characters makes sense, at least. I'm very amused that Darros of all characters is actually getting into the game now. Makes sense since he is the original pirate of the series, but wow, never thought he'd show up. He, Geese, and Brigid add to the pool of characters who debuted as seasonals. The one complaint I have...pirate-themed banner with no Dart, but instead a shoe-horned Veronica/Xander Harmonic unit. Lame. Oh well.

*Sigh* More ejections from the summoning pool, but at least they're being put on revival banners, and they aren't replacing the Book I revivals. Thank goodness.

Lots of free stuff. That's always good.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

A pirate-themed banner? I guess that's this year's Picnic banner. I suppose it's nice they're being creative with a new theme each year. The selection of characters makes sense, at least. I'm very amused that Darros of all characters is actually getting into the game now. Makes sense since he is the original pirate of the series, but wow, never thought he'd show up. He, Geese, and Brigid add to the pool of characters who debuted as seasonals. The one complaint I have...pirate-themed banner with no Dart, but instead a shoe-horned Veronica/Xander Harmonic unit. Lame. Oh well.

*Sigh* More ejections from the summoning pool, but at least they're being put on revival banners, and they aren't replacing the Book I revivals. Thank goodness.

Lots of free stuff. That's always good.

Yeah the fact that best pirate Dart isn't here is a fucking crime

Pirates are an easy skip, the celebration is really good, hopefully I get a free Sothis to merge or a free Ephraim for L.Edelgard in the hero fest. Many orbs and many other stuff that's really appreciated. 

CYL 2 heroes are getting refines, I use Veronica and Hector, so they will appreciate that. Also if Veronica gets one this could mean that other staves can get weapons and refines so count me in. They removed the first heroes of year 2 which is a shame as some were helpful, some were garbage so it evens it out I guess. They will still come in revivals which is better as I will be able to plan beforehand to merge Kana, Myrhh and the CYL2 winners. 

Shame no CYL news but at least we get free orbs so that I make up for the damage dealt. 

Edited by SuperNova125

I like how the just gave Tibarn the set everyone runs on him. "Don't worry summoners you won't have to spend 20,000 feathers again". Looking forward to that Celica refine, not so looking forward to the Veronica one since she is the spam queen, at least Null-C Disrupt is a thing.

1 minute ago, SuperNova125 said:

Also if Veronica gets one this could mean that other staves can get weapons and refines so count me in.

I am still not sure about this part.

Veronica's staff already has Dazzling on it, so it's easier to make a refinement.

Lets say we start to get prf staves to old Heroes... Will they have Wrathful or Dazzling on it? What if they give Lucius a staff with Wrathful? This means I wasted Wrathful Staff B skill on him.

Heroes like Veronicaans Loki are easier to make something.

Meh, pirates. Not interesting. I don't even know who this Darros guy is. I like Tibarn as a character, but I don't want him badly enough here to pull for. Especially since I just pulled a ton to +10 RD Ike. I also can't believe IS is STILL insisting on making Tellius characters only seasonals or alts now. I'm really sick of this.

Nothing else here interests me much either. No TH anniversary celebration even though I expected one. Very disappointing Feh Channel. But I suppose they can't all be exciting for me.

Edited by Anacybele

I love pirates!! I love Xander!! Sad that Veronica is attached to him and Xander is reduced to partner role, but I must pull! I also have to go for Geese, and Tibarn looks soooooooo GOOD so I have to pull too. Everyone but Brigid please~

I am bummed that the new pool does not include all of Book 2... we still have Nina and Ophelia, Kliff and Owain in the main pool... I would love to pull extra copies of them...

Anyway, pretty cool!! I can’t wait for the next channel~

I hope Duo!Veronica-Xander will have a pirate-themed Duo skill (like stealing or nullifying bonuses, or applying a status effect).

In other news, I'm very happy that Brave!Veronica is getting a refine. She was a really popular unit in Aether Raids back some time ago (I used her often as well), and the thought of her possibly getting an S-Tier refine like Brave!Lucina makes me hopeful. Just the fact that a healer is getting a refine is also making me hopeful that others could get refines.

I have a +10 Default!Lissa that sorely needs her own refine, dammit!

Now, in other news again...Bernie and Sothis are definitely baiting me into summoning on the Hero Fest. But it's a bait I CANNOT REFUSE!

Edited by MilodicMellodi

9 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

I like how the just gave Tibarn the set everyone runs on him. "Don't worry summoners you won't have to spend 20,000 feathers again". Looking forward to that Celica refine, not so looking forward to the Veronica one since she is the spam queen, at least Null-C Disrupt is a thing.

Oh I just saw his kit. HB4 paired with Galeforce. That's very good (F2p gods please L.Edelgard needs HB4 from one of these guys). 

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am still not sure about this part.

Veronica's staff already has Dazzling on it, so it's easier to make a refinement.

Lets say we start to get prf staves to old Heroes... Will they have Wrathful or Dazzling on it? What if they give Lucius a staff with Wrathful? This means I wasted Wrathful Staff B skill on him.

Heroes like Veronicaans Loki are easier to make something.

At least Loki should get one. For example an Isolation effect would be nice. For most staves they could at least have a personal weapon that can refined into wrathful or dazzling staff. 

Edited by SuperNova125

I see what they did with the baby snap. 
its everyone until CYL - which means

Double Rally+
Rally Up Atk+ / (or you know. Just Ophelia herself)
Special Spiral
Fortress Def/Res 3
Inheritable Tier 4 Special
Duel Skills (red/colourless)

did not get snapped.

very very interesting
really wish Fallen Celica wasn't first grrr. why is she always first? 

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hey look! Another Seasonal unit from Tellius! I confess that I laugh a little bit when I saw Tibarn.

Meanwhile, the orb stash I don't have is crying. They really do not want me to save orbs not that I'm capable of doing so anyways, do they?

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't even know who this Darros guy is.

He's the franchise's original pirate from the Archanea games. 

Well my second favorite Binding blade character is now in the game.  I may have to pull some.  This banner would have been great if Fargus was on it  I want to see how CYL is like before I pull so looks like I will wait a bit.  I am actually happy about the year two 5*s being off new banners because I have gotten one to many of the bad ones as pity breakers.  I really wish they would do something about the 4* pool since that has been a bug bear in terms of me actually pulling merge project copies, but I am happy that Selkie and Quan are no longer going to pity break me on blue.  I am pleased a staff unit is getting a refine and I hope B!Veronica's refine is good because I still use her a lot.  

Edited by EricaofRenais

I don't think staff refines would be too difficult. Give them a personal staff with a base effect, and let the "refine" option choose between wrathful and dazzling staff.

That said, I really wish they'd give us more refining stones. I'm running low.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, a pirate themed banner without Dart. Weird.

In fairness, three of the five units in the theme (Brigid, Geese and Darros) are actual pirates, and Tibarn did have a pirate role during a chapter in PoR. Dart isn't any more or less important than any of them, and I'm sure if he would have replaced any of the aforementioned units we'd likely have people complaining Brigid/Geese/Darros and even Tibarn isn't on the banner.

Veronica + Xander is the only outlier but they likely wanted a Harmonic unit for the theme, and I'm pretty positive people have been demanding that particular duo since Dual Units have been a thing.

We are getting these banners every two weeks...

@TheSilentChloey at least now you have a date to go for your final Grima's copy, in case he doesn't appear until there. I wish you good luck when the day comes.

On 8/2/2020 at 12:43 AM, Sunwoo said:

I don't think staff refines would be too difficult. Give them a personal staff with a base effect, and let the "refine" option choose between wrathful and dazzling staff.

Yeah. That's the safe path to go. Just make the base effect pretty interesting, and make the default staff refinement.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

New banner looks pretty sweet.

On one hand, Brigid! On the other no I hi Al and she's seasonal so no sparking 😕 Guess I'll wait until I see the CYL units to decide if I should go after her. Still, if she happens to come home on the free pull, that'd be amazing. She's one ofh favorites from Genealogy.

Tibarn looks cool, but not too distinct from his normal form whose outfit I like a bit better so while I like him, can take or leave this one.

Geese is pretty cool, so not gonna complain. Now we just need Gonzo amd Garret.

Darros looks fine. I have no strong feelings for him one way or the other.

Veronica and Xander seems a bit out of place as people mentioned, and doesn't do much for me. Still, glad they finally got in as a pair. I know people have been wanting it for a while.

Refines are nice. Lucked into all four so it'll be fun to see what toys they get. Maybe now Celica will have a refine worthy of the female CYL winner for that year. Still a little salty they favored Veronica so much on that one.

The rest is fine, but nothing really grabbed my attention.