FEH Channel

Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

In fairness, three of the five units in the theme (Brigid, Geese and Darros) are actual pirates, and Tibarn did have a pirate role during a chapter in PoR. Dart isn't any more or less important than any of them, and I'm sure if he would have replaced any of the aforementioned units we'd likely have people complaining Brigid/Geese/Darros and even Tibarn isn't on the banner.

Actually, we never see Phoenicis engaged in any piracy, though they are said to on Begnion ships alone b/c the Massacre. The one chapter in PoR you're thinking of has him only observing Naesala helping some Beorc kill others of their kind.

But face it, Tibarn got into PoR only after Disney rejected him for Pirates of the Caribbean.😁

I haven't watched the video, but I assume he's a shifter again, because now that this game has beasts, it need new units to fill the category now and again. And barring the so far unconsidered path of magically turning non-beasts into beasts for non-canon giggles, that immensely limits who can be a shifter, thus Seasonals are necessary to milk those who already exist.

Pirates are fine to me. The class itself was never exactly good in FE due to the limited usefulness of water-walking, but the theme by itself should've replaced a swimsuit banner works to me, shame FE has a rule on no blunderbusses. Excellent character variety is another point.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Here are the Book 2 Revivals:

Screenshot_20200802-001020.thumb.png.72eda40356eebe57e6ff9683de3b10bc.png

We are getting these banners every two weeks.

@TheSilentChloey at least now you have a date to go for your final Grima's copy, in case he doesn't appear until there. I wish you good luck when the day comes.

Yeah. That's the safe path to go. Just make the base effect pretty interesting, and make the default staff refinement.

I just saw the FEH channel and Grimmy is very pleased.  He may appear in the 10+ thread soon...if the other two don't pity break me on the banner while I'm going for him in the process...

Just for convenience, here's the probable stats (based off the footage shown) and skills of the pirates:

Spoiler

Veronica & Xander (Axe Cavalry)
HP 38, Atk 39, Spd 19, Def 36, Res 29, Total 161
Gate-Anchor Axe, Bonfire, Atk/Def Solo 4, Lull Atk/Def 3, Atk/Def Gap 3

Tibarn (Colorless Beast Flying)
HP 42, Atk 41, Spd 30, Def 36, Res 18, Total 167
Sky-Pirate Claw, Galeforce, Heavy Blade 4, new B, Atk Smoke 3

Brigid (Red Bow Infantry)
HP 41, Atk 37, Spd 40, Def 30, Res 19, Total 167
Helm Bow+, Harsh Command+, Spd/Def Impact (not actual name), Pulse Smoke 3

Geese (Lance Infantry)
HP 46, Atk 38, Spd 35, Def 32, Res 21, Total 172
Flowing Lance+, Reposition, Fire Boost 3, Infantry Pulse 3

Darros (Axe Infantry)
HP 46, Atk 36, Spd 32, Def 37, Res 21, Total 172
Deck Swabber+, Shove, Earth Boost 3, Odd Def Wave 3

Sadly for Darros, he's looking mighty redundant next to Groom Hinata. 

Oh and as for Xander, he actually does have a basis for being here. His costume here is the same from Fates DLC (Nohr Festival I believe) that the West never got:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160323042834

I like free stuff. Probably the enticing thing for me that I got out of this channel.

It's a shame some of the Book 2 characters will no longer be pitybreakers since there were quite a few I did not mind pitybreaking me. Farewell Mage Eirika, Horse Chrom, Fallen Celica, Swordhardt, Green Tome Olwen, Brave Hector, Sumia, Ishtar, Flying Olivia, Flying Nino and Female Morgan. If nothing else at least I don't have to worry about seeing Karla, Leif and Lene as often anymore.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I like free stuff. Probably the enticing thing for me that I got out of this channel.

It's a shame some of the Book 2 characters will no longer be pitybreakers since there were quite a few I did not mind pitybreaking me. Farewell Mage Eirika, Horse Chrom, Fallen Celica, Swordhardt, Green Tome Olwen, Brave Hector, Sumia, Ishtar, Flying Olivia, Flying Nino and Female Morgan. If nothing else at least I don't have to worry about seeing Karla, Leif and Lene as often anymore.

I would like Lenes
Game gave me Siegberts 
May i never see him ever again. Reinhardt either. 

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I would like Lenes
Game gave me Siegberts 
May i never see him ever again. Reinhardt either. 

Would you like any of the three I pulled? I only ever needed one for Sword Valor. Funny enough I have never summoned a single Siegbert.

Nothing too exciting but nothing bad either. Even the tall phone change is interesting because I'm looking to buy a 21:9 phone soon.

Pirate banner is fine. I've said before I'm a supporter of the one random theme seasonal every year, so long may it continue. I will of course hold off until the double seasonal banner re-runs to try to pick up Xander and Tibarn. And if you put a post-it note on your screen with "Dart" written on it every time Darros appears on-screen, close enough.

Book 2 sackings are way overdue. I had a look at the lineup of the units being yeeted, and the only ones I don't have but want are ...none of them. I don't really want any of them. I suppose if I had to pick one I'd pick Reinhardt. Not to say that I wouldn't take a few merges to units like Myrrh and the CYL gang, but overall super glad they're gone.

The Hero Fest is ...fine I guess. I liked last year's line-up better, and if both were on at the same time, I'd roll on last year's for sure (Surtr excluded). Bernadetta is uninteresting to me, Nagi is a downgrade in terms of the designated DC fodder unit of the banner (useful for armours only as opposed to any unit), Sothis is good but replaces my most-wanted non-Duo unit in the game, and I've just pulled two Duo Ephraims on his re-run a couple weeks ago. Still, the ticket inducement is probably enough for me to just go ahead and do six full rounds: I think I can afford to spend the 90 orbs assuming my only other expenditure will be sparking CYL later in the month.

I am so happy that Sword Rein is gone from the pool! I don't need the +3 copy I currently have... 

Pirate Xander is definitely one of my favorite seasonals now that I think about it more.

I hope we get Leo in his Halloween outfit too soon...

Not a bad Feh channel hoping pirate Xander will lead to us getting the other characters from the festival dlcs to get their costumes as well. 

Darros deserves to be here over Dart.

Don't remember too much about Geese but I remember mildly liking him. Plus, Fatal Fury jokes makes me like him more off the bat.

27 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Would you like any of the three I pulled? I only ever needed one for Sword Valor. Funny enough I have never summoned a single Siegbert.

Totally. i love Lene. 
i'd give you my +5 pitybroken Siegbert. guh

I'm glad that I haven't pulled one single Siegbert and Shiro yet.

Hopefully it will keep it.

After CYL4 I'll keep pulling from the BraveCelica and Veronica rerun because getting more DB4, galeforce and more merges for Veronica are my goals.

Myrrh with a better asset than HP would be also great.

Though I also would like to get a merge for Ishtar to fix my +spd / -atk copy.

Banner itself is an easy skip, will use my tickets for Tibarn or Veronica.

Edited by Julian Teehee

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Totally. i love Lene. 
i'd give you my +5 pitybroken Siegbert. guh

Thanks, such generosity to inflict me with. He would go perfectly well with my +5 Xander while sitting in the bench barracks.

I also consider myself fortunate to have never summoned Siegbert and Shiro. And Rhajat. And both sword Celicas. And Sumia.

Ones I don't have and would be happy with getting eventually: Reinhardt, Olwen, Maribelle (despite her stupid Stewie Griffin head)

Ones I don't care about either way: Micaiah, Ishtar, F Morgan ...huh, they're all blue mages.

Ones I got and were disappointed by: Leif x2, F Kana, Lene, Karla x2

Ones I have and would be happy to get more merges for: Hector, Ephraim, Veronica, Myrrh, Eirika, Hinoka, Nino

Edited by Humanoid

Honestly, I don't mind the Pirate banner. Two of the characters is entirely new, one is a different case but still nice to have, and the other two are alts just there to sell the banner. My only issue is that those three are going to get locked into seasonal hell even though these are basically their base forms.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am happy that Selkie and Quan are no longer going to pity break me on blue.

...I have bad news for you: both of those two came out after CYL2, so they haven't been snapped.

And both sword Celicas.

B!Celica offers great fodder though.

Have to admit I haven't pulled FallenCelica either yet.

The only shafted characters I'd love to pull are B!Celica, B!Veronica and Myrrh.

Olwen, Reinhardt, Ishtar, Hinoka, Nino and Eirika would be tolerated.

Don't need and want the others.

Edited by Julian Teehee

I am most sad about not getting pity broken by Magic Eirika anymore. She is my ideal "accidental pity break +10".

Anyway, I am only missing Lene, Ishtar, Karla and Flying Nino from this lineup... all 4 are respectively paired up on rather spread apart weeks, so I will try and go for all 4 of them!

1 minute ago, Julian Teehee said:

B!Celica offers great fodder though.

I've never been the type to pull for premium fodder really, done it once or twice in 3.5 years. And DB4 is one of the less-premium bits of premium fodder on top of that. So what would have happened is that I'd pull one copy and she'd sit on the bench forever with the dozen other fast infantry swords I have.

36 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I've never been the type to pull for premium fodder really, done it once or twice in 3.5 years. And DB4 is one of the less-premium bits of premium fodder on top of that. So what would have happened is that I'd pull one copy and she'd sit on the bench forever with the dozen other fast infantry swords I have.

Originally I wanted to pull her to keep her because she was amazing on the day she came out regarding statspread and skills.

I've pulled three copies of her yet, but none of them were +atk or +spd, so no need to keep since tons of better sword infantry units are out today.