FEH Channel

Sunwoo

I dont think there will be a Dancer banner this year. There is allready a plethora of Dancers in the game and as seasonals and we have 2 unreleased Dancers on the way. I think they might have switched the Dancer banner with the Pirate banner.

A new Dancer banner would be totally uninteresting if the Dancers wouldnt be on par or offer something new compared to Peony Mirabillis or LAzura, which imho might actually break the game even more lulz

I mean just look at the last banner? How many Berkuts Reinhardts Isthars etc do you encounter on a weekly daily bases? almost none

I havent pulled for a Dancer specificly since Legendary Azura. The ones i got in between until now were pitty breakers or lucky pulls or new 4 Star demotes that are in the general pool.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is and even when it does get another banner, it'll still be missing numerous notable characters. If it's Geoffrey, Lucia, Kieran, and Bastian, we're still missing Marcia, Jill, other Daein peeps, and the remaining Greil Mercs as well as the Dawn Brigade. If it's Greil Mercs, we're missing Elincia's retainers, Marcia, the Daein peeps, and the Dawn Brigade. And so on.

My most preferred Tellius banners right now would be Greil Mercs, Daein with Jill, Tauroneo, and Zihark, or anything that has Kieran and/or Marcia. But the Dawn Brigade would still be SOMETHING, and it could have Jill or Aran, actually, whom I would go for.

I just can't believe how long Tellius has generally been ignored in terms of actual new additions when it's missing so many compared to other games.

Yeah, with a large set of characters to get through, it's nice to get anyone from it so at least the others will show up faster.

It's really weird. I think it's spent pretty much the whole time as the game furthest behind in representing significant characters.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I dont think there will be a Dancer banner this year. There is allready a plethora of Dancers in the game and as seasonals and we have 2 unreleased Dancers on the way. I think they might have switched the Dancer banner with the Pirate banner.

A new Dancer banner would be totally uninteresting if the Dancers wouldnt be on par or offer something new compared to Peony Mirabillis or LAzura, which imho might actually break the game even more lulz

I mean just look at the last banner? How many Berkuts Reinhardts Isthars etc do you encounter on a weekly daily bases? almost none

I havent pulled for a Dancer specificly since Legendary Azura. The ones i got in between until now were pitty breakers or lucky pulls or new 4 Star demotes that are in the general pool.

Hmm. It'd at least have a duo hero, and I don't think they'd be that averse to having some of them be a bit weak, but that's an interesting point about dancer saturation with the fairies.

Still, it's their first real chance to do dancers from either or both of 3H/TMS, and both of those games have a lot of suitable candidates.

Berkut and Rinea would've been a sensical duo dancer pair, but IS already used them as separate dancers so too late for that one. I wouldn't mind not getting a dancer banner this year, with the fairies making up for the dancers we would've had, but I wonder if IS will really do that. I suppose we'll see if September doesn't give us a dancer banner, still quite a ways away.

Tormod is my most wanted character in general, but I don't think he's getting in the next Tellius banner. If he does, I'll be happy that he's in the game, but there seems to be too many characters more popular than he is. And he's better off on a banner with the laguz alliance anyway than most other beorc.

43 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Berkut and Rinea would've been a sensical duo dancer pair, but IS already used them as separate dancers so too late for that one. I wouldn't mind not getting a dancer banner this year, with the fairies making up for the dancers we would've had, but I wonder if IS will really do that. I suppose we'll see if September doesn't give us a dancer banner, still quite a ways away.

Tormod is my most wanted character in general, but I don't think he's getting in the next Tellius banner. If he does, I'll be happy that he's in the game, but there seems to be too many characters more popular than he is. And he's better off on a banner with the laguz alliance anyway than most other beorc.

I think there are some good options. Sigurd/Dierdre, Eliwood/Ninian, and Zeke/Titania all did well on the Voting Jubilee.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Zeke/Titania

What? Since when did people put them together? They're from entirely different games...

I don't think there are many duos I'd be real interested in other than any that involve Ike as the lead. I guess Frederick and Chrom with the former leading could work since Frederick is all about protecting his liege, but he's not popular, so IS would force Chrom to be the lead for whatever reason in that case.

Now for harmonizing heroes, Sylvain and Sain would be the most perfect thing. XD

I think we're definitely getting a dancer banner in September, they're too popular and profitable to skip. I'll bet we'll stick to the pattern of one Special Heroes banner and one New Heroes banner for September and October, with November giving us two NH banners.

We still got dancers (both on New Heroes banners and Special Heroes banners) after Legendary Azura came out. Just because the Book 4 OC Dancers technically offer better support with their exclusive skills doesn't mean they will stop releasing other dancers on new banners. Unlike the Hot Springs and Picnic seasonal banner I was under the impression people liked the dancer seasonal especially since we got one every year and I expect we will see one sometime before the end of this year.

7 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

We still got dancers (both on New Heroes banners and Special Heroes banners) after Legendary Azura came out. Just because the Book 4 OC Dancers technically offer better support with their exclusive skills doesn't mean they will stop releasing other dancers on new banners. Unlike the Hot Springs and Picnic seasonal banner I was under the impression people liked the dancer seasonal especially since we got one every year and I expect we will see one sometime before the end of this year.

I like the dancer banner in general, but I wouldn't be upset if we skipped it this year either.

Zeke And Tatiana would be so cute! I genuinely like the concept.

How upset would people be if were to get Pent and Louise as a dancing duo before their base forms are added in the game? Two seasonals?? LOL

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The man himself has a habit of forgetting his girlfriends, so it's understandable. 😛

On this note, I vote for a Nyna+Tatiana duo hero, or for them to at least show up on the same banner. Let them talk about those very interesting guys they like. Camus and Zeke have different names, but sure seem to have a lot in common, don't they? And then there's that Sirius guy. Such mystery.

I collect Dancers/Singers, ALL of them. There is no better way to empty my wallet than to make a Foci full of Dancers/Singers.

7 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah, exactly.

Another thing about dancers this year specifically is that Dorothea just introduced the Cantrip skill series, which currently only has one type but it'd make perfect sense for that to be setting up for a dancer banner to fill in others. The Cantrip skills seem a bit awkward to use since they compete with Wings of Mercy for the B slot, but they could address that by having this year's dancer weapons theme be Wings of Mercy. (Or by introducing a Wings of Mercy seal somewhere.)

Just because a refresher banner was profitable and happened multiple years in a row doesn't mean we're getting one this year. Look what happened to the Farfetched Heroes thing... I'm still salty because we could have gotten Jill and Shinon in a 2019 version.

Edited by Anacybele

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Just because a refresher banner was profitable and happened multiple years in a row doesn't mean we're getting one this year. Look what happened to the Farfetched Heroes thing... I'm still salty because we could have gotten Jill and Shinon in a 2019 version.

Yeah, no Farfetched Heroes Focus sucks. I like that players are able to influence the game in more meaningful ways.

The only logical thing I can think of why they axed it is because people did not spend enough money on it. They broke the pattern last year, but hopefully they will bring it back this year. If people want to keep seeing this type of Foci though, I hope enough players spend more money on it.

Edited by XRay

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, no Farfetched Heroes Focus sucks. I like that players are able to influence the game in more meaningful ways.

The only logical thing I can think of why they axed it is because people did not spend enough money on it. They broke the pattern last year, but hopefully they will bring it back this year. If people want to keep seeing this type of Foci though, I hope enough players spend more money on it.

I liked Farfetched Heroes, but I don't think this year's schedule looks likely to have room for it. If they want September-November to have six main banners and have that include the final four story chapters of Book 4, plus dancer and Halloween banners, then start the next book in December like normal, there's no room for a non-story banner in that timeframe. That's a lot of ifs, but still.

One possible reason for getting rid of it is that "the most popular missing units" has been tending to hit lower thresholds over time. Aside from this year, where something like Marianne/Felix/Ashe/Shamir could be a valid "Farfetched Heroes" banner. (Or Marianne/Felix/Linhardt/Shamir, if they wanted to even it out by house.) Plus, there's the possibility of bot interference, as we can see with Jorge.

Personally I feel like we might actually be better off without them, as long as they find places for the units on other banners. Replacing Farfetched Heroes with a normal New Heroes banner means still getting at least as many New Heroes, and more of them are demotes.

I think they are done with Farfetched Heroes. While I liked them I understand why they stopped last year since it was getting to the point where if they wanted to add the highest ranking male not yet in the game they would have needed to go all the way down into the eighties (if you ignore Heroes OCs) and pass up plenty of female characters in the process. Plus they kind of made up for it by making sure their normal new heroes banner started having at least 2-3 of the top 5 most popular characters on whatever game is the focus on them now. Besides, even if we had a Farfetched Heroes banner this year it will just be like the CYL4 Brave banner and be full of Three Houses characters anyway minus less orbs because it would be a paralogue instead of a New Heroes banner.

52 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Besides, even if we had a Farfetched Heroes banner this year it will just be like the CYL4 Brave banner and be full of Three Houses characters anyway minus less orbs because it would be a paralogue instead of a New Heroes banner.

Yeah, and we're also just going to get Plumeria as the September Mythic anyways instead of an actually interesting Mythic.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, and we're also just going to get Plumeria as the September Mythic anyways instead of an actually interesting Mythic.

inb4 she gets added and takes a spot in a normal new heroes banner like Peony and Mirabilis did.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think they are done with Farfetched Heroes. While I liked them I understand why they stopped last year since it was getting to the point where if they wanted to add the highest ranking male not yet in the game they would have needed to go all the way down into the eighties (if you ignore Heroes OCs) and pass up plenty of female characters in the process. Plus they kind of made up for it by making sure their normal new heroes banner started having at least 2-3 of the top 5 most popular characters on whatever game is the focus on them now. Besides, even if we had a Farfetched Heroes banner this year it will just be like the CYL4 Brave banner and be full of Three Houses characters anyway minus less orbs because it would be a paralogue instead of a New Heroes banner.

I think Farfetched was allways done on the wrong timing. It was allways too soon after CYL so people usually were/are out of orbs. If Farfetched would have happened mid January it would have been in a better place.

But thats just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I think Farfetched was allways done on the wrong timing. It was allways too soon after CYL so people usually were/are out of orbs. If Farfetched would have happened mid January it would have been in a better place.

But thats just my opinion.

That is true too. Being right behind CYL probably is not a good thing since people are drained.