Bound Hero Battle: Tiki and Nagi

SatsumaFSoysoy

Naga sent a babysitter I see.

It won't be enough to a bunch godslayers.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Conradentine, Silquentine, Clive and Mathilda (Supporting each other) and Infernal cleared with L!Alm, Celicalm, Danckut and Fellica. (Lunatic was tricky actually, thankfully Clive and Mathilda had their refines)

If they give me a new toy for a small loan of $30, I will use it

@Diovani Bressan - Another Saizo thrashing. With BD, they don’t even stand a chance~

@LordFrigid - Oooh Byleth~ Nagi unfortunately can’t stop Sword of the Creator. I feel like Byleth and Raven must be muttering to themselves how they’re the ones who ended up taking the big hits.

@NSSKG151 - That’s a lot of +10 Dragon ladies~ That Nagi Guidance was pretty scary,I didn’t notice the Fafnir had that trick of her sleeve. But Grown Tiki is powerful enough to handle both of them. That was an impressive battle of the Dragon Eff damage

@Flying Shogi - I like the Nino fam. That was a close call for Flying Nino, but other than that, they pretty much mowed down the rest of the foes.

@Diovani Bressan Lol the only source of damage was Poison Strike. RIP.

@LordFrigid I was expecting someone to bust out one of the Byleths. Unblockable Galeforce is always great.

@NSSKG151 Damn, +10 FTiki... All those dragonslaying weapons could barely do much, and your Tikis returned fire with their own breaths. RIP.

@Flying Shogi Nice Nino team. Both Peg and Winter Nino are pretty strong. Do you have a built Jaffar, or are you more of a Nino x Erk person?

@Landmaster RIP all their Specials. If they won't let you use any with Ruse, you won't let them use any either lol.

@mcsilas @Zeo @Alexmender

No theme or anything, just a bunch of units I built and seldom use.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Flying Shogi Nice Nino team. Both Peg and Winter Nino are pretty strong. Do you have a built Jaffar, or are you more of a Nino x Erk person?

I actually have both Jaffar's and they're somewhat built but I don't like him enough to field him unless I have to so I usually stick to Nino and the twins.

@Landmaster Looks like some of the Elises are using weapons I'm not used to seeing them wielding though Witchy Wand and Temari are both great weapons. Great clear!.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear. Everyone was flip-flopping Mae all over the place. Your video reminded me that Mae actually got a prf weapon.

After its success in last month's Abyssal battles, I sent my Aversa+dancers team into Infernal here. Quickly realized I'd forgotten to have her equip Raudhrblade, or the rest of her nuke kit for that matter. She still stomped it with her AR support build. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I like to see new faces~ Celica sent in her evil version today to flex the refine~ Mae’s Linking buffs helped everyone out here~ F!Kana’s also got a nice refine and I always like to see it in action in the hopes that maybe my son will get one, too~ This seemed like the “Cool Refines" Theme Team~

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice to see some lesser seen units! Mae is great for her support but also high offense. Very fitting accessory for Kana lol. Felica shows her new refine well, her HP sure does fluctuate a bit. Silvia refine when?

@Landmaster Wow, Elise with all those bonds and tanking that dagger comfortably! Between Temari and Mirabilis there's a lot of sabotaging in this map! Witchy Wand with cav move range is fun!

@Diovani Bressan Silly Nagi not bringing a damaging special! Bu wow, 0 damage is impressive! Azura/Eliwood sure buff those stats up!

@Maaka @daisy jane @Alexmender @DLNarshen @BoaFerox

Team is +Atk/-Spd Adult Tiki, +Atk/-Res Sothis, +Spd +1 Python and neutral Haar

Music is The Spirit Dias from Fire Emblem Three Houses

- Adult Tiki teams up with Sothis to Divine Pulse back all the way to her younger days. With some sleepy companions in Haar and Python, perhaps the experience feels like a mystic dream? RIP no Mirabilis here though

- What to do when your younger self and a reincarnation are effective against you? Bring a dragon that's not weak to anti-dragons! Sothis needed a small Def boost from Haar to survive the Dragonslasher though.

- Python was perfect in starting the map, sniping the blue Fafnir. The merge just gave him the exact HP to facetank young Tiki, leaving her in range for her adult self to discipline (after a Short Bow special). Speaking of Adult Tiki, colour advantage really helped her brush off Nagi.

- Haar was too busy being a sleepy chokepoint to the right while Tiki faced herself. The trickiest unit was probably the firesweep swordie, Sothis needed to be alone to double him. Haar's Guard also helped keep the lance armour's specials to a minimum.

On 8/5/2020 at 10:27 AM, NSSKG151 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear. Everyone was flip-flopping Mae all over the place. Your video reminded me that Mae actually got a prf weapon.

How dare you forget about her

On 8/9/2020 at 7:45 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I like to see new faces~ Celica sent in her evil version today to flex the refine~ Mae’s Linking buffs helped everyone out here~ F!Kana’s also got a nice refine and I always like to see it in action in the hopes that maybe my son will get one, too~ This seemed like the “Cool Refines" Theme Team~

Maybe your son will get one with Lull Spd/Res or something.

On 8/9/2020 at 9:50 PM, mcsilas said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice to see some lesser seen units! Mae is great for her support but also high offense. Very fitting accessory for Kana lol. Felica shows her new refine well, her HP sure does fluctuate a bit. Silvia refine when?

Azura refine when?

Sleepy theme team huh? Good stuff. Cool that you got through with relatively little SI with this bunch. Sothis being immune to dragon effectiveness is a big boon.

@mcsilas

These guys probably would have rathered been asleep, but they were awake long enough to beat this tough challenge. What was most impressive was how resilient everyone was, pretty low health on everyone by the end. Python and Haar had some especially Close Calls. But they still got it done for a well deserved rest afterward~

Ok, I’ve procrastinated on this for waaay too long.

@Landmaster

She has Witchy Wand, woo! I’m conflicted, though, because she has to drop the Palm Tree to use it...I see Summer Elise still hasn’t been told about the weapon triangle. Nice work!

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Huh, I’ve never actually seen the Book of Orchids animation. That’s kinda nice. It’s always cool to see refined Beloved Zofia in action. That refine really turned it from bleh to amazing. Nice job!