What are FE Youtubers you like to watch?

TheChoZenOne

There are a fair few I like to watch, but the big ones are Mekkah, Bismix, Faerghast, Deltre, LinkKing7 and FE Discussion

Mekkah has good all around gameplay content for the series in general: https://m.youtube.com/user/Mekkkah

Bismix has hilarious skits: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChczJj0wxNY76y6Kn4-Ov5A

Faerghast has good character analysis videos called Support Science + he’s begun streaming a bit https://m.youtube.com/user/GhastStation

Deltre has recently come back from a hiatus and is doing an LP of 3H- it’s his first time playing the game and he’s doing maddening. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5Yhc0QCAZTXosoDtgkGzSw

LinkKing7 is another general FE YouTuber, he does a little bit of everything. https://m.youtube.com/user/LinkKing7

And FED does gameplay stuff for the series as a whole. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCadOLIpw9H9xzC_esADpLGg

Honourable mention to Joe Zieja- he doesn’t focus on FE specifically but he’s doing Black Eagles at the moment. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCigzBF9CYd7GQPhXHtU7-Tw

well, the only one i've ever really appreciated was Mangs, so now that he got cancelled, i basically follow no FE Tubers
i used to follow Ghast some years ago, but i've honestly never been a huge fan of his, so after a while i simply unsubscribed his channel

if FEH Tubers are included, i could name Pheonixmaster1 and Sacred Spear

7 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

There is not too many FE youtubers out there.

There are a lot of small ones hiding out there if you look for them (like your own).

Figured I would mention a few medium sized ones that haven't come up yet.

I haven't seen anyone mention Poledoo yet, and I remember some fun Fire Emblem content from him.

Dondon151 is a legend for his 0% growth LTCs (I could point towards a lot of 0% growth or LTC youtubers, but the commentary on these make them far more enjoyable experiences than most).

History of the Emblem was a fascinating channel, but she hasn't posted anything for many months at this point.

Palla Emblem has some great content, like this absolutely ridiculous Tool-assisted LTC of Thracia where they RN abuse in order to give everyone ridiculous level ups, treat movement stars like it's galeforce, and beat maps in such a ridiculous and spectacular fashion that it's just amazing to behold.

This is a playstyle where Ronan becomes an unironically top-tier character, just to give you an idea of how insane this is.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLz9xZUchaeDe772pmVWrBFJh1oEhq2-z

I don't really watch FE youtubers much, but some of Bismix's content has been hilarious.

"Or I could use the warp staff!"

Another one, while not exclusively FE, is ShaneBrained. His FE retrospectives are top quality.

Edited by twilitfalchion

9 hours ago, Yexin said:

well, the only one i've ever really appreciated was Mangs, so now that he got cancelled, i basically follow no FE Tubers
i used to follow Ghast some years ago, but i've honestly never been a huge fan of his, so after a while i simply unsubscribed his channel

if FEH Tubers are included, i could name Pheonixmaster1 and Sacred Spear

Same 😔 He was the only one that entertained me tbh

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

There are a lot of small ones hiding out there if you look for them (like your own).

Figured I would mention a few medium sized ones that haven't come up yet.

I haven't seen anyone mention Poledoo yet, and I remember some fun Fire Emblem content from him.

Dondon151 is a legend for his 0% growth LTCs (I could point towards a lot of 0% growth or LTC youtubers, but the commentary on these make them far more enjoyable experiences than most).

History of the Emblem was a fascinating channel, but she hasn't posted anything for many months at this point.

Oh hehe. You found mine. Yay. Lol

And hm I should check them out!!

Bismix!! He's hilarious!

I also love Faerghast's Support Science series, and his commentaries on the games. I haven't watched him play though, but I think he does that sometimes 😕

Edited by Marth von Riegan

These days, mostly Bismix and Mekkah. I used to watch Mangs too, but after the scandal, I stopped for obvious reasons. Pavise productions also hold a place near my heart, and I did really enjoy his ironman of FE13. I've dabbled in watching Deltre, and have seen a few streams by @TheChoZenOne!

2 hours ago, Benice said:

These days, mostly Bismix and Mekkah. I used to watch Mangs too, but after the scandal, I stopped for obvious reasons. Pavise productions also hold a place near my heart, and I did really enjoy his ironman of FE13. I've dabbled in watching Deltre, and have seen a few streams by @TheChoZenOne!

Thank you for the support (support rank goes up)!! It means a lot 😁

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Deltre (when he uploads....) has incredibly high-level gameplay and I like his style of commentary. His CQ run was fantastic and I hope that he'll not only stick around for his 3H playthrough, but maybe also continue his old Awakening playthrough, which I really enjoyed - lunatic difficulty and not a Robin solo at all. Good stuff.

Mekkah's non-gameplay stuff is pretty nice as a background noise when I'm doing chores. His LPs are more hit-and-miss, I find, but I do enjoy his current SoV playthrough with Bismix. I'm still behind a couple episodes already, though. ;):

Edited by ping

• 2 weeks later...

Palla Emblem, Mekkah, Don Don I enjoy watching alot, as well as Ghast, Linkking and when ever Bismix uploads.

Some people who have fire emblem stuff that i watch are like Yeetus and BigGnome but I don't watch much youtube outside of these people.

I've never been a huge fan of LPs but Mekkah and Bismix's SOV one is pretty fun to watch I mostly like the more discussion or high effort videos people like Mekkah and Ghast put out. 

(Shout out to Palla Emblems LTC of FE 4 getting me into doing LTC's ) 

...Mangs. He had a consistent quality and actually mixed it up. There's no FEtuber like him: dedicated character analyzations, rom hack love, FE playthroughs, Fire Emblem discussions, fun FE related reactions, dedicated Cipher art review series, even played other Nintendo titles and Kaga's games. He did so much man...

That's it really. I used to be into Ghast but he isn't a frequent kind of youtuber and randomizers get boring.

Other than that, I do occasionally dabble in Mekkah and watch some of the general FE content from previously mentioned youtubers. They don't stick with me though. 

1 hour ago, Seazas said:

...Mangs. He had a consistent quality and actually mixed it up. There's no FEtuber like him: dedicated character analyzations, rom hack love, FE playthroughs, Fire Emblem discussions, fun FE related reactions, dedicated Cipher art review series, even played other Nintendo titles and Kaga's games. He did so much man...

That's it really. I used to be into Ghast but he isn't a frequent kind of youtuber and randomizers get boring.

Other than that, I do occasionally dabble in Mekkah and watch some of the general FE content from previously mentioned youtubers. They don't stick with me though. 

Honestly, yeah.

I did not experience all of his content, but I did like what I did. Shoutout to the Corrinquest series, that was a really good idea.

I also watch Mekkah, Faerghast, and others. Fenichi de Toeni and OfficialJugg also get a shoutout for really good edited videos. Same goes for Sophisticated Eevee, but not all of his content is FE-related.

These days I alternate watching BlazingKnight, Ghast, and MageKnight404. Once in a blue moon I go back to check up on Shadowofchaos' content.

Not exactly sure he counts, but The Green Scorpion does love him some Fire Emblem, and his Blazing Blade LP is one of the most popular on his channel. Incidentally he recently started an LP of Path of Radiance. Both of these LP's are also Ironman challenges.