Tempest Trial+: Royal Treasures! (August 8th)

It just occurred to me that Hone Dragons doesn't have skill levels like every other skill, so our armies dragons just got free +6 Atk and Spd without even needing to put in the effort! (besides actually getting the seal, but that's the easy part)

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I hope it means we are getting a Blade breath soon to fully take advantage of it. We already got a free Ninian to combo it with Hone Dragon Sacred Seal. I do not think we have any good Counter-Vantage dragons yet.

I could see Nowi having something like that, since IS won't refine DC weapons yet and Nowi's time is fast approaching. Or maybe a Bonus Doubler breath? That'd get great traction since it basically becomes +12 to all stats, and again Nowi has a pretty balanced spread to get great benefit from +12 all stats.
I... actually can't think of many other Manaketes in the series we don't already have, Dragon laguz aside, so at this point it'd have to be a refine effect.

Well I will be trying for Geese so hopefully he comes quickly and I can use him.  If he is slow I will just use the TT reward since both B!Veronica and Tibarn maxed HM long ago and I don't have Eyvel.

Unless I pull something from the first session of the Pirates banner, I'll probably be relying on Tibarn for bonus unit (both Tibarn and CYL Veronica are already capped in HM but Tibarn's a red unit) until I get Darros.

Phantom Res is interesting, especially since Phantom Spd seal has been out for more than THREE years now. Do they intend to release Phantom seals for the other stats? Any how, the seal's gonna be nice for my low merge Deirdre's.

Hone Dragons is meh to me since I don't really make heavy use out of dragon units aside from Ninian, who is a dancer. Interesting time to release such a seal when most dragons... generally aren't too good outside of PvE. At least it's a free seal that's fully functional out of the gate, allowing me to spend coins on a seal that I haven't previously upgraded.

23 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Unless I pull something from the first session of the Pirates banner, I'll probably be relying on Tibarn for bonus unit (both Tibarn and CYL Veronica are already capped in HM but Tibarn's a red unit) until I get Darros.

Phantom Res is interesting, especially since Phantom Spd seal has been out for more than THREE years now. Do they intend to release Phantom seals for the other stats? Any how, the seal's gonna be nice for my low merge Deirdre's.

Hone Dragons is meh to me since I don't really make heavy use out of dragon units aside from Ninian, who is a dancer. Interesting time to release such a seal when most dragons... generally aren't too good outside of PvE. At least it's a free seal that's fully functional out of the gate, allowing me to spend coins on a seal that I haven't previously upgraded.

I'd use Phantom Def and Phantom HP on my Isolation bots.

Which makes me realize that if those seals get released, they could also be used on opposing dancers to try to counter them. That's interesting.

Seals look interesting this time around. Phantom Res looks like it would be good for units that use Temari and Fortune Bow. Surprised to see we are getting seals for Hone/Fortify of specific units now. Can't wait to see if we ever get Foritify Fliers for someone like NY!Azura are a Hone/Fortify Cavalry seal and then being able to buff a bladetome cavalry units like L'Arachel and SM!Eirika with one unit.

Since I got pitybroken by Tibarn a few weeks ago I will use him plus three self healing dragon and just cruise my way through this.

23 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Veronica is capped on HM so Eyvel it is, unless I miraculously pull a focus unit on the freebie round. She'll probably be a lot more durable than Darros in auto-battle anyway.

Shame I can't use the orbs from this TT on the Hero Fest banner as I'm leaning towards draining my orb stash on it at the moment.

I tried to use your advice on how many orbs to spend on a banner, but I couldn't stop until I got Edelgard. So...rebuilding orbs except for the temptation that is Bernadetta sitting there. That temptation is real.

As for this banner, I think Pirate Veronica could be cute, and I would never object to two Tibarns. Otherwise, not too much temptation.

So, the most fun I have had in a while is running Reyson, Tibarn, Pirate Tibarn (I got really on my third summoning session) and Mordecai. Between Reyson dancing, buffing and singing and Mordecai just smiting for buffs and debuffs it was a breeze if you have these four even with just their basic kits and maybe a dance seal for Reyson.

Edited by jameslove001
Misspelled Reyson

Running my debuff spam team with Hrid, Spring Catria, Gunnthra, and Brave Veronica. It's going well. Gunnthra is doing comical amounts of damage to everything.

Phantom Res seems pretty nice. I half want to put it on Yune for a max Res meme build. Not much is able to stop Chaos Named coming off of 63 effective Res. Not really sure what I'd do for a for-reals build since I don't actually use any of the other units that have Res comparisons on weapons or exclusive skills.

Hone Dragons is awesome as a Sacred Seal. Mostly because half of my dragons already have Fortify Dragons on them.

I tried to use Darros with Shove but I just can't do it. Swap is just so much more convenient. I'll just have to be a little more conscious about having him attack first to get the most out of his weapon.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:48 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Hone Dragons is awesome as a Sacred Seal. Mostly because half of my dragons already have Fortify Dragons on them.

That is a lot of dead Ninians, although I guess you already have Ninian at +10.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

That is a lot of dead Ninians, although I guess you already have Ninian at +10.

40 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Male Kana also have Fortify Dragons, so maybe not that many dead Ninians...

It's all Ninians.

Not including units that have it by default, I currently have Fortify Dragons on Mystery Tiki, Summer Mystery Tiki, Awakening Tiki, Fae, Myrrh, Halloween Myrrh, male Grima, female Grima, and Nowi. And I still have 6 copies of Ninian to spare and haven't gotten my free Ninian yet.

Maxing out HM on Peony, S Sylvain, Owain with the Duo tagging along. I always prefer auto battling FB rather than TT even if it means more stamina pots burned up...

Edited by SockPuppet

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's all Ninians.

Not including units that have it by default, I currently have Fortify Dragons on Mystery Tiki, Summer Mystery Tiki, Awakening Tiki, Fae, Myrrh, Halloween Myrrh, male Grima, female Grima, and Nowi. And I still have 6 copies of Ninian to spare and haven't gotten my free Ninian yet.

Hm... How about Ward Dragons? Fortifies feel kind of risky these days and they cannot stack like Wards.

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hm... How about Ward Dragons? Fortifies feel kind of risky these days and they cannot stack like Wards.

Grima and Idunn haven't been out as long, so I don't have all that many extra copies of them.

I also don't really have many opportunities to run infantry dragon teams these days, so it hasn't really been a priority to get Ward Dragons on them (since the fliers and armors can just run their movement-type-specific skills, which are easier to get).