What characters did you start wanting after playing their games?

Perkilator

Ever play a game and think “yeah, I want that character in Smash”? What character stickers that fancy for you? For me (characters in bold are characters who got in)

• Sora
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Byleth
  • Euden
  • Ring Fit Trainee
  • Min-Min
  • Axel Stone
  • Captain Toad
  • Sakura Shinguji*

*I‘ve only played the 2020 soft reboot (starting today, might I add), but I’ve researched the games where Sakura Shinguji is playable.

Edited by Perkilator

quite ironically, the ones i wanted in Smash since the moment i've played their games, are also the same characters i still want in Smash in general

Rex (Xeno 2); 2B (NieR:Automata); Mark Evans/Endou Mamoru (Inazuma Eleven); Kratos (God of War); Estelle Bright/Rean Schwarzer (Trails in the Sky/Trails of Cold Steel)

2 hours ago, Yexin said:

Estelle Bright/Rean Schwarzer (Trails in the Sky/Trails of Cold Steel)

I would love to see a Trails character get into Smash, especially Estelle.

Zero (Mega Man X/Zero)

Titania (she would be a nice contrast to the other FE characters as an axe fighter)

Honestly...at this point I just really want Rex/Pyra. Or any significant representation for XC2. I honestly thought that releasing a Rex costume was slightly insulting. I'd rather them not do anything and release Rex/Pyra as a DLC character later on. 

Also, I'd like a Pushmo stage where Pushmo goes around pushing and pulling blocks while people are fighting.

• 1 month later...

There was a time when I wasn't much into Crash Bandicoot and wouldn't have thought of him as a Smash fighter, but I played the PS1 trilogy a number of years back on PS3 and loved them, and the N. Sane Trilogy and CTRNF only fueled my love for the franchise further, so now I'm all for Crash joining the roster. I wouldn't mind if Coco could join as well, they've been pushing her as Crash's equal more and more in recent games, and she could easily function as a semiclone of Crash with a similar moveset. I think Cortex would make a great fighter as well, he could have a really cool moveset that includes summoning his Cortex Commandos to attack, and Smash could use some third-party villains to fight the heroes. Of course I also picture Crash's F Smash using Cortex as a hammer like in Twinsanity, which in SSBU is more likely as even if Crash gets in as a fighter, chances are Cortex won't before a number of other high-demand third-party reps. But maybe Smash 6 will be the villains' chance to join the battle.

Recently?

Edelgard - Three Houses

2B - Nier Automata

So many characters (especially Estelle, Olivert, and Rean) - Trails

Olivert is, obviously, my favorite Trails character. And being one of the most important and popular ones, I think he's a good dark horse candidate, if less likely than Estelle or Rean.

Dana - YS

(My favorite YS characters are actually Duren and Hummel, but Dana would be perfect)

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

• Any Persona rep which actually happened when Joker was added
  • Phoenix Wright from Ace Attorney
  • Any Falcom rep after playing Trails and YS
  • Ragna from Blazblue
  • Shovl Knight though he is just an Assist character for now

• 6 months later...