Hiiii

tiki1995

I've been a fire emblem fan since FE awakening. I'm making an account since i used this site a lot during the last years to help me get trough the games. 

I'm currently playing FE path of radiance, i like the old games atmosphere a lot😊

I am also a cosplayer and i will probably cosplay Tharja in the future. 

I would like to learn to play FEcipher but I'm not a native English speaker (I'm from Italy) and it's a bit difficult for me. 

Also open to make friends! 😊 

Hi tiki1995! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Forest! 

1 hour ago, tiki1995 said:

I would like to learn to play FEcipher but I'm not a native English speaker (I'm from Italy) and it's a bit difficult for me. 

Yeah it was pretty hard for me also to learn the rules, I had to watch for a long time the same video, and even if it was in French (my native langage), it was quite hard to learn the mechaninc of the game, and I would be happy to help you learn the rules if you ever need some ^^

On 8/6/2020 at 2:09 PM, tiki1995 said:

I've been a fire emblem fan since FE awakening. I'm making an account since i used this site a lot during the last years to help me get trough the games. 

I'm currently playing FE path of radiance, i like the old games atmosphere a lot😊

I am also a cosplayer and i will probably cosplay Tharja in the future. 

Also open to make friends! 😊 

Hello!! Ooooo PoR is my favorite!! Hope you enjoy it!! Its great!! And ooooo a cosplayer, thats very cool. Hope we can be friends, im always looking to make friends on here!! Hope to talk to you again!! I followed you, you should follow me back!! 😁 Enjoy your time here!!

Ahem in the words of Owain Dark....

Welcome my new fellow comrade. Let us embark on an adventure of legendary proportions!!