Bound Hero Battle: Forsyth and Python

NSSKG151

Haven't seen anyone make a thread for the recent BHB so I guess I will be the one who puts it up, even if this one is another rather easy and simple map to clear.

Infernal Map:

Spoiler

71TlJPb.png

Lunatic/Hard Map:

Spoiler

JjoiOOp.png

Sylvain curbstomps another map again! Yeah, I'm gonna use him for as many of these kinds of maps as I feel like. 😛 I'm just so happy to have him in the game!

Edited by Anacybele

So, their BHB could have been a lot worse. Python dissing you every time you failed might have been the trick.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Conradtine, Mathilda, Clive and Silquentine and Infernal cleared with the Alm squad (Ooops all Alms).

Edited by Dayni

Such Bound

So Hero Battle

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

As for my clear I decided to host a mock battle between Archanea and Valentia. Archanea won by a landslide though.

I love these double Wrath Barsts, they are legit weapons of mass destruction. Also cool, Resplendent Linde, she was probably always good with a Bladetome but even more so now~

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I love these double Wrath Barsts, they are legit weapons of mass destruction. Also cool, Resplendent Linde, she was probably always good with a Bladetome but even more so now~

I really have been into building units that can stack tons of true damage into their specials with their weapon and skills recently. Barst is one of my favorites from Shadow Dragon so I'm happy he got a powerful prf weapon. I wish I use Linde more often but even after getting a resplendent I more often than not find myself still using my +10 Tailtiu and FH!Delthea.

I couldn't help but LOL at Python's quote in your video. Of course Elise had a reason to cry after you shot her with an arrow.

I completely skipped the tiki/nagi one. Did't even get the orbs so good that I can restock on this BHB.

This wasn't the most exiting ghb. The stage looks kinda generic and its not too difficult. A good place to test out Shiro's new refine along with best dancer.

@Flying Shogi: Cool. I was planning on going with the twins as well for a opposite theme team. They really only needed a tiny bit of support to clear this one.

@Landmaster: I know I heard that song plenty of times, but can't exactly place it. But cool clear. Summer elise did a good job surviving Python before maiming a dragon.

@Diovani Bressan @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy

2 hours ago, Sasori said:

This wasn't the most exiting ghb. The stage looks kinda generic and its not too difficult. A good place to test out Shiro's new refine along with best dancer.

Some unfortunate flaws on Shiro and Fiora but that didn't get in the way of a clear. 

2 hours ago, Sasori said:

@Flying Shogi: Cool. I was planning on going with the twins as well for a opposite theme team. They really only needed a tiny bit of support to clear this one.

Raigh got a new toy in L&D but hopefully future special maps won't require me to give him flowers/more merges. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

@Landmaster

I didn’t see the Steady Stance seal are first, and was super surprised when Elise survived a special from Python. Honestly, it’s still a little surprising even after realizing she has it. I see hot spring Elise flexing that Carrot+Windsweep without actually needing either. Nice job!

~

Trying to get Caeda to take out that blue manakete was pretty annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

@Sasori - Song was The Approaching Menace from SOV~ 

Cool to see Dorothea being on the Offensive End, she has the stats to do it, for sure~ Good to see Shiro with that shiny new refine, he’s clearly capable even without it activated, as usual~ 

@LordFrigid - That was a Forsyth to be reckoned with, taking a Bonfire was quite impressive. Hit and Run to get those WOM jumps in at just the right places was super cool~

@Nowi's Husband - Resplendent and Nowi Refine can't come any sooner, though yours still puts up an amazing solo fight without needing either.

RIP I forgot to post some videos.

@Landmaster Wow, Green Elise took quite a hit from Python but that just activated her trap card. A clean clear, I love Atk/Sopd Bond + Palm Staff overkill.

@Diovani Bressan @SatsumaFSoysoy @Maaka @daisy jane @BoaFerox

First is the return of Sleepy Emblem,.

Team is +Spd +1 Python, +Atk/-Spd Adult Tiki, neutral Haar and +Def/-Atk Mirabilis

Music is The Days When My Mother Was There from Persona 5

- Python enlists some sleepy friends to help make Forsyth back off from disturbing Python's naptime.

- Tiki, the one who gets the most sleep, makes for a great opener with Lightning Breath to take on the left side. Mirabilis debuffs are fun, and Python's short bursts of Short Bow damage is fun to use. Haar's Guard came in useful to delay Forsyth's Bonfire while Python deals a finishing blow to his friend.

---

Next is a Deliverance clear. A lot of blues that group has..

Team is +Spd/-Def Clair, neutral Clive, +Atk/-Def Mathilda and +Spd +1 Python Music is What Lies at the End from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

---

Lastly, after a timely free Alm on his BHB rerun, I could finally do a Ram Village clear!

Team is +Spd/-Res Alm, +Atk +1 Gray, neutral Tobin and +Spd/-HP Kliff

Music is Courage in Numbers from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Time for the Ram Village boys to prove to the Deliverance that they are worth recruiting!

- Gray's extra ball of stats comes in really handy initiating the left side. Spd/Res Solo just ensures more survivability as he stands away from the group. After a Kliff Draw Back he can immediately delete Python (wrong colour to be against Gray buddy!)

- Tobin needed to survive the blue manakete, and taking a similar page from Gray's book, needed a Spd and Res buff although his was in the form of a bond. Kliff needed a Brazen Atk buff to deal with the red mage in one go.

- Alm thankfully came at the perfect time, being free summoned in his BHB to make this clear happen! Besides Forsyth, the manakete was the biggest trouble for this sword-heavy team- good thing Alm has that brave-like refine! He teamed up with Kliff to deal with Forsyth's tankiness, but it's fun seeing Forsyth be unable to be countered by Windsweep. Tobin needed to be given a kill in the end just to reward him tanking the blue dragon (too bad his armorslaying weapon is still fairly weak against the sword knight)

• 3 weeks later...

@mcsilas - Nice work for the sleepyheads. It got a bit scary when the Armors were the only ones left but once they were separated, it was easy to finish them off.

Not often we see Clive and Mathilda, Clive ended up being the hero of the day by fending off Forsyth. But it was an good team effort with everyone getting to chip in.

I always love a good Villager Clear. And once again, they all chip in, though Kliff being ranged helped a lot against the units that couldn’t counter back. And Alm with those clutch Double Lions was also a big help~ Good work!