New Feh Channel!

Anacybele

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, looks like I was right about what the characters alternate outfits would look like. I'll probably use my free one for Claude and then summon a bunch to get Dimitri too. Love Edelgard, but I'm not a big fan of her Empress armor.

Literally died laughing when I saw Jorge appear. So funny that he had so many votes in the first place. Hilarious that they actually added him.

They did the End Classes! YAY!!

(that sort of makes sense because Edelgard's legendary is her second class. and i guess they didn't want to waste that art). 

i need math. how many orbs is 160 summons?  I need Claudes and Dimitris in my life. 

Oh yeah! Dark Spikes Lysithea! They're even bringing back a "Brave Redux" hero, so that's nice. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a boatload of units to normalize so  F2P solutions will be less of a pain.

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

>Jorge

WHY

They should've at least made him a duo with his brother, Daniel really isn't significant enough to be added (and if I'm honest, neither is Jorge).

Oh well. Blue bow at least.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

>Jorge

WHY

They should've at least made him a duo with his brother, Daniel really isn't significant enough to be added (and if I'm honest, neither is Jorge).

Oh well. Blue bow at least.

because he placed 12th

and honestly i think that should legit tell you that CYL voting should be taking seriously.lmao Jeorge.

I guess this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel sort of...let down. The CYL 4 units will all be fantastic, as all CYL units have been, but they went with pretty much the most boring weapon choices for all four of them. Instead of doing something interesting and going with, say...Lance Edelgard, Sword Dimitri, Axe Claude, and Staff Lysithea, they just gave them all exactly what they'd normally get. Just seems kind of boring.

The new mood is whatever. Don't have much of an opinion on it. Looks fine.

Changing traits, however, is freaking fantastic! Now I can start working on getting rid of certain flaws, and changing what I need to change. Attack Asset Brave Ike, here I come!

The only thing that legitimately ticks me off about this is Jorge. I don't give two flying craps about the meme. This is STUPID. Jorge, of all characters, gets in the game before Jill? The rest of the Greil Mercs? Lucia and Geoffrey? Brom, Kieran, Marcia, Skrimir? Are. You. KIDDING me? Dumb dumb dumb.

Being able to change a character's Trait (first time this is given an official name?) is HUGE. I have a couple of units I'm saving those fruits for.

CYL4 priority for me is Lysethia > Edelgard > Claude > Dimitri. I'll do 40 summons to ensure at least two of them, but I'll go for all orbs while summoning.

LMAO Jorge. Can't say I care much, but I'll enjoy seeing all the reactions to him. (Although as a Spanish native speaker, I'll never get used to pronouncing Jorge as "George").

WOW. WHAT IS THIS FEH CHANNEL?!

4x spark on CYL4, increased dragonflower limits, CHANGING IVS. This is amazing stuff! BEST FEH CHANNEL EVER!

I sadly won't be able to do a spark that many times on CYL4 though, nor would I really want to. I just want Claude and Dimitri. I have to save for the legendary banner because Hrid will be back and I just need three more of him...

Frontline Phalanx looks interesting!

Also, Elincia got quite a bit of focus in the Frontline Phalanx part... Can I pretend this means legendary Elincia is coming on the 31st? 😛

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Jorge

WHY

I have the same question. He was clearly botted to his placing in CYL. And how will they explain that he can use a bow, or any weapon for that matter? xP But I do think it's neat that Daniel shows up in his special art. And I'm gonna get him and build him anyway because Tellius bias.

Good for all the people who wanted Jorge in.

Those fruits will be good for free units and such.

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i need math. how many orbs is 160 summons?  I need Claudes and Dimitris in my life. 

Minimum of 615 orbs, plus 4 tickets from Forging Bonds.

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

because he placed 12th

and honestly i think that should legit tell you that CYL voting should be taking seriously.lmao Jeorge.

I mean, I keep hearing about how Jorge only places high because of botting or something. If that's true, and a single person is artificially inflating his numbers, that's rather bullshit.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I mean, I keep hearing about how Jorge only places high because of botting or something. If that's true, and a single person is artificially inflating his numbers, that's rather bullshit.

Yeah, totally agreed. And this is coming from someone that loves the crap out of Tellius and would be pleased with almost any of its characters placing high.

CYL units - one interesting unit type in the whole lot, but at least red isn't a sword now. I'll take it I guess. Barring some crazy gamebreaking things in their kits when they're revealed, one pick will most certainly be Claude. The spark will be a wholly pragmatic choice on whoever is the most powerful other one, unless some really weird luck happens in the 40 pulls before that. I doubt I can get enough orbs to spark a second time without digging deep into my rainy-day orb supply (i.e. unclaimed story mode orbs, CCs, etc), so I'm going with the assumption of a single spark.

Hungry Hungry Hippos mode - eh, okay. Happy it looks to be a mostly set-and-forget mode like Lost Lore, since my biggest complaint about the game right now is that there is too much to do.

Dragonflower change - am I to infer that CYL4 brings on the next generation of BST then?

Asset changing - cool I guess. I assume the resource will be rare enough such that I can only justify using it on 5-star exclusives that I've managed to get a few merges on without getting a good boon.

EDIT: The art in general is pretty good though. 4/4 in terms of being clearly better than the art in their original versions, which ranged from bad to mediocre (and which played a part in my not bothering to get any of them). And now they (excluding Lysithea) might also be two BST generations behind the new incarnations so it feels good to have even more reason to never bother with them.

Edited by Humanoid

Wow GHB and Tempest units get better now with the fruits. I think Rutger has a super boon in speed. And I definitely should have saved for CYL more I would be able to get at least two sparks instead of the one I was prepping for, oh well.

I liked that Lysithea got her Spikes and they even meme'd the Death Knight. My only gripe is that they have the same old weapon types. 3 Axe Armor Edelgards really? Well she's going to get a bunch of sectionals soon enough to diversify Edel Emblem.

I can't wait to see what their skills are. The Lords have the not Archanea Regalia weapons so we'll see what they do.

I will take my free Dimitri and try a bit for Claude but CYL 4 is kind of boring for me since it is all end game classes, but Dimitri is the rare infantry lance so he is the best for me.  Dragonflowers and changing flaws made my day though.  I have several units that have bad stats that will be made useful because of the fruit and that will be my most used item after orbs and feathers.  I will be hoarding fruits until New Year's then I will figure out the best boons and fix all my favs who came with bad stats looks at all my wolf emblem team hard.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

@Anacybele Did you merge that Midori already? Because Jorge looks a great candidate for Close Foil.

I did. Though you might be right here! Ugh. xP How was I supposed to foresee freaking Jorge though? lol

Jorge is the new Reinhardt.

Accept the truth, people.

Also, new mode is... eh. I can't say I care about new modes getting constantly added. It's just more events to keep track of, not to mention each with their own set of items. I would trade many of these events for something that gives us more character interaction and conversations. Something like the Adventurer/Castle stories from Dragalia Lost.

7 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I KANT BELIEVE THAT GUY MEMED JORGE INTO THE GAME, I'M CRYIN! Literally not even mad~

DIMITRI IS AN INFANTRY LANCE, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT

YAAASSSSS
AND BARBORSSA CLAUDE

YAASSSS

also i know. lol. it's legit hilarious

Love the art for the CYL Heroes, but damn I was hoping for something more creative not just their final classes. Will be using my free summon for Edelgard of course but I'm going to try to get all four.

Also I love that Jorge is a GHB lmao.

Does the video make it 100% clear that Dimitri is infantry and not armour? Tried rewinding but I didn't catch any clear sign one way or the other, unlike for the other three.