New Feh Channel!

Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Does the video make it 100% clear that Dimitri is infantry and not armour? Tried rewinding but I didn't catch any clear sign one way or the other, unlike for the other three.

Infantry. At 3:26 you can see him standing as an infantry unit.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may do 1 spark. No interest in doing more than that, especially since you can only get one of each per spark and not 4 Claudes.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I did. Though you might be right here! Ugh. xP How was I supposed to foresee freaking Jorge though? lol

That's why I usually save fodder instead of merging them. I don't feel it's worthy to make a really good fodder unit +1 just to rarely use in Arena Assault. Cases like this can happen. You always need to be ready.

So, I guess all the Brave Heroes this year are all in Master Classes huh...and they are all using the same weapon types they were already using in Heroes. That's uh, kind of disappointing at least to me anyways. Though if nothing else it makes it easier for me to ignore the banner. Still taking the guaranteed freebie and bailing. Probably going to be Lysithea unless one the other three has a really good fodder skill I want. Would like Dimitri but I don't really need him since I already have Anna and Lukas as my main Infantry Lance units. Oh yeah, Jorge was there too. Free blue bow unit. Hopefully he brings good fodder with him.

Don't really have an opinion of the new mode. My first impression is that it doesn't look very interesting. Don't really understand the point other than it looks like it is just another mode that gives you things for participating.

Increased use of dragonflowers for units would be nice if it didn't imply that we are going to be entering gen 5 bst soon.

Trait changing seems really neat. My FH!Delthea would appreciate a +Spd boon and Commander Anna would definitely like all the Atk she could get (now if only I could give her and the other two members of the Askr Trio merges since that is all they need at this point).

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

I may do 1 spark. No interest in doing more than that, especially since you can only get one of each per spark and not 4 Claudes.

Oh yeah, in that case, I don't want to do all four either. I don't care about Edelgard or Lysithea enough. Though the latter's outfit does look gorgeous. I just want Claude and Dimitri and that's all.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's why I usually save fodder instead of merging them. I don't feel it's worthy to make a really good fodder unit +1 just to rarely use in Arena Assault. Cases like this can happen. You always need to be ready.

I would have saved that Midori too, but I like her enough to want to merge her. She's cute and she can go with her dad whom I adore. Kaze is so ❤️

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Right you are. I've been holding onto my spare Claude for quite some time because I wasn't absolutely 100% sure if I wanted to commit to that gimmicky speed build on my +spd sword Reinhardt. Like, if I got +atk sword Reinhardt later down the road, I'd have just wasted a valuable skill later on.

Now I can just change Reinhardt to +atk and give lull to somehow who can use it better. Like my Firesweep Bow+ Rath!

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

AND WE GET ALL OF THEM, SOTHIS BLESS

We waited for this moment.  
this impacts Dancer Banner but the fact you can spark all 4 + pick the free one AND you probably will get more on the way to the 4th spark, yah i don't see how you don't take up that offer. 

Disappointed that the braves are all just their normal weapons. Every Edelgard uses an axe, and 2 of them (3 if you include Flame Emperor) are armored. The eventual legendaries for Claude and Dimitri will absolutely share the same fate.

Jorge is cool - I'm never disappointed to see a new face in the game - but where the hell is Jill!?

No opinion on that new mode until I've played it.

Trait change I did not expect after the merge update to cover flaws, but it's very welcome. Freebies are no longer stuck as neutral and bad summons can be fixed. I just hope they won't be too stingy with how many they give out.

Edited by Florete

Dark spikes Lysithea killed Death Knight. IS is aware of memes!?

160 summons? How many orbs is that? I'll take my free Claude and leave

New gamemode is basically "I hope you have friends".

Changing traits is amazing!!!

Honestly I am glad their main versions are canon so to speak. Let their Alts be different.
the fact that there were three classes and the Legendary one was the 2nd class stood to reason that the third class was going to be included somehow so let it be the Brave Units and then we don't have to wonder when "final class ABC" is going to be included. 

and as for someone who was worried for months that they'd do something stupid to Dimitri. I will happily take "boring Lance Infantry" vs "Green tome cav." 

If my math is right... 615 orbs to get all 4 sparks. This is summoning in every orb and using free summon + tickets on the way for the first Spark.

1 minute ago, ZeManaphy said:

Did they gives stats and weapons for CYL?

Not yet. A trailer will come in a later day 

So unless I misunderstood something, it should only take 120 summons to get one of everyone, the normal free one plus 3 sparks, which'd be 455 orbs doing all full pulls plus FB tickets. In that case, I guess the 4th would be so you can fix someone's flaw guaranteed now that we can pick assets or at least guarantee another merge. I'm nowhere near that number  regardless, but it's still pretty sweet if that is the case. I'll probably blow all my orbs and see who I luck into then take my freebie from the ones I'm missing in the priority of Dimitri > Claude > Lysithia > Edelgard.

Jorge? Really? Like, I get it, memes, but for CYL when he's the only free unit? I mean whatever, but it is a bit disappointing.

New mode is whatever, but doesn't look like it takes much investment.

Holy freaking crap! Fixing assets/flaws! My GHB/TT merge projects are going to be first priority since they're actually feasible to +10 and many would appreciate the +2 to their main stat over the dumb +1 HP. Then I guess whichever 5* exclusives have terrible traits, though I imagine that'll be tight. And I imagine they'll be scarce enough that using them on any 3-4*s would be an absurd waste of resources.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Well, the Feh channel itself brought a nice thing despite it not having that much info. 

CYL4 is about what I expected, and that's a little disappointing. Lysithea and Edelgard seems that they'll be Gen 5 versions of their already existing forms but with different Prfs to not be strict improvements. It makes me a little worried about Claude and Dimitri because there's a chance their Legendary versions will be outright better than the Brave versions. 

So the bot guy won and Jorge will get in the game as a GHB. Good for him, I guess. At least he's unique enough as a blue archer (very rare class).

Extra dragonflowers for Eirika is nice, albeit quite expensive.

The new mode seems very passive but the rewards are great. Flaw/Asset change is huge (Finally I can do something for my +7 Alm because no copy was every +Atk). 

So yeah, for me it's Nature changer>Jorge>CYL4. 

They chose not to show CYL Claude, Dimitri, or Edelgard's stats, but they did show CYL Lysithea's and Jorge's.

Spoiler

CYL Lysithea has Dark Spikes T and lovingly demonstrates it on the Death Knight. Like in Three Houses, it has effective damage against cavalry. As for its other effects, no idea. If it does not have a stat boost, then CYL Lysithea has a stat spread of 40 HP, 40 Atk, 42 Spd, 21 Def, and 25 Res which gives her 168 BST which would be gen 5 ranged magic infantry BST as gen 4 ranged magic infantry have 160 to 163 BST where amusingly enough, the only ranged magic infantry with 160 BST is Lysithea herself. Suppose Dark Spikes T has either Atk+3 or Spd+3, then she would drop down to 165 BST which is still above gen 4 ranged magic infantry BST as 163 is currently the highest belonging to Fomortiis Lyon. Spd+3 might make sense since regular Lysithea's speed is lower than her attack. Regular Lysithea having a stat spread of 37 HP, 41 Atk, 37 Spd, 21 Def, and 24 Res.

Jorge has a prf bow, so a 14 Mt bow, through Daniel-Made Bow which if it does not have Atk+3 means he has a stat spread of 45 HP, 36 Atk, 27 Spd, 35 Def, and 29 Res for 172 BST meaning he would have gen 5 ranged physical infantry BST. If Daniel-Made Bow does have Atk+3, then he would have a stat spread of 45 HP, 33 Atk, 27 Def, 35 Def, and 29 Res giving him 169 BST which would make him the first ranged physical infantry to have 169 BST as the current highest BST for a gen 4 ranged physical infantry is 168 shared by legendary Chrom and Norne.

My bet is both and the other CYL4 units have gen 5 BST. CYL2 was such an anomaly in that they had gen 2 BST followed by units having gen 3 and then CYL3 introduced gen 4 BST.

Like some others, I am not thrilled about the classes of CYL Dimitri, Edelgard, and Lysithea. Claude gets a pass where he's a bow flier instead of a bow cavalry and I feel like he might end up being the CYL4 F2P pick just because of him being a ranged flier since the others are infantry or armor? in the case of Edelgard. At the very least with Claude, legendary Claude could end up as a sword flier or even cavalry, but I think I would have preferred sword Claude for CYL4 so that we would have another 5* sword flier in the regular summoning pool besides SoV Catria and Laegjarn. CYL Dimitri is at least in a unit type that is underpopulated, lance infantry, but that means his legendary self is going to be a lance infantry as well where CYL Dimitri I don't know, could have used a different weapon even if he was still an infantry or cavalry? CYL Edelgard is kind of going through Hector syndrome were excluding her regular self, all other other selves are axe armors and really good ones. CYL Lysithea is in the same situation as Tharja where bride Tharja was also a red infantry mage with higher stats and a different weapon.

As some have speculated before, Edelgard's budding talent in black magic and Lysithea being able to use Thyrus well people figured could lead to them using a tome and staff, respectively, for their CYL selves. Claude can use a sword and I don't know about Dimitri, but I guess they could consider axes as a polearm. Whatever, they're here.

While we do not know exactly what their skills are, I think Claude might be the F2P pick and even if he's not, I would choose him as my guaranteed 5* unit because he would be a guaranteed bow flier. If he is the agreed upon F2P, then I think I would choose Dimitri for the guaranteed 5* unit after 40 summons because he is a lance infantry. Probably. If he's not and he's an armor, then, I guess I'll take whoever is considered stupider or offers something I don't have as much. Would I do 160 summons for a total of 4 guaranteed 5* units? I don't think so even if I had the orbs because there are going to be later banners, new and re-run, with Forging Bonds and I know I at least want to get Larcei if she doesn't show up in September, was it?

Jorge was unexpected, but he's the first free colored archer which is neat. Stat-wise, he's like legendary Chrom without Randgridr and To Change Fate! and I would not be surprised if Brave Bow is considered his best bow.

Trait Fruits are neat and really helpful for the GHB and TT units where personally, I would reserve the fruits for only grail units because summonable units eventually you can get the asset you want on them and a merge can fix whatever their bane. Grail units, however, don't have that luxury as they're neutral by default. The problem is if they're anything like Divine Codes and Heroic Grails, it's going to take forever to get enough of them.

Linus stands out to me as immensely benefiting from Trait Fruits. Sure, units like Ashnard, winter Cecilia, witch Delthea, the Flame Emperor, Kronya, Gangrel, Legion, Rutger, and others greatly benefit from them too, but Linus has two times closed the gap with Raven from universal updates with the first being the asset/flaw update that changed how merges affected neutral units and eliminated flaws for units with an asset. Linus's highest level 1 stats are HP, Atk, and Spd where after that update, a +10 merged Linus trade 1 Spd for 1 Atk compared to a +Atk Raven. In the past, he would have matched +Atk Raven in attack, but lagged behind in speed by 2 points. With Trait Fruits now, he can have +Spd which gives him 37/36 offenses unmerged and 41/40 when merged to +9 I believe? Whatever, +10 merged Linus with +Spd would have a stat spread of 46 HP, 41 Atk, 40 Spd, 36 Def, and 23 Res compared to a +Atk Raven with 45 HP, 41 Atk, 39 Spd, 29 Def, and 26 Res. +Spd Linus would match +Atk Raven in attack, but actually be faster by 1 point of speed. His physical bulk even with L&D6 or L&D7 might be a problem for some who want him to get into Wings of Mercy range, but offensively, +Spd Linus is probably better than +Atk Raven to which, +Spd Raven I feel like is the way to go not just for Raven to stand out as Raven would have 2 more speed than +Spd Linus at the cost of 3 less attack, but because the speed creep is real and +Spd Raven at +10 merges having 47 Spd with unique refined Basilikos seems slow when you have recent units like berserk Ike and regular Mareeta hitting 46 Spd with +Spd and being unmerged.

Legion is going to be even nuttier with +Spd and his recent Sneering Axe. I mentioned him, but didn't go in-depth like with Linus because Legion was always good given his 36/35 offenses and he didn't really compete as closely as Linus and Raven did due to them sharing the same weapon and Linus basically being a +Atk, -Spd Raven, especially in the past where that extra attack and also defense he had over Raven meant little when he failed to double or avoid doubles Raven could.

The increased Dragonflowers cap I don't know, but it feels like a stupid pat on the back for them. Dragonflowers do not affect scoring and if the increased cap is only for gen 1 and gen 2 infantry units, then that would suck for the gen 1 and gen 2 armor, cavalry, and flier units.

Edited by Kaden

27 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

So many popular Tellius characters and we get Jorge. 

Blame that one botter for that assuming he hasn't already gone into hiding for his own safety.

31 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Oh yeah, Jorge was there too. Free blue bow unit. Hopefully he brings good fodder with him.

His kit has Ignis, Chill Def 3, and Atk Opening 3.