Most desirable IVs for the Big 3, Formas, and Grail units

MilodicMellodi

I took a look at my projects, but most have their best Iv's already and none have bad flaws. My B!Fjorm is +Spd, - Def for example. It does not actively help her Hp, but it also doesn't hinder it.  
I don't think I'll be needing more than 300 or 400 of these IVcado's. Mostly for changing Altina into +atk or something like that. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

After three years I know now why GHB and TT units have a superboon and superbane.

+spd Xander sounds interesting for me since he's lacking on this stat a bit.

With hone cavalry buffs around him he should be able double pretty much everything.

This isn't why. The reason why is that it's just how stats are calculated. 

I have so many freebie units that would like a boon in something; Marisa, Black Knight, Fallen Delthea, Commander Anna...I'm probably going to put +Spd on all of them though Anna is kind of tricky to determine what her best boon would be and she is stuck taking a bane in something as well due to no merges. +Atk would help her damage output even if it just a little bit but +Spd is always universally good especially in the event that the Askr Trio get merges someday. HP is a superbane for her but I think it is still a good option since I put skills like Wrath on her where she wants low HP anyways.

I'm guessing Trait Fruits are going to be scarce and require several weeks of grinding to build up so deciding who gets that first batch is going to be quite difficult for me.

43 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm guessing Trait Fruits are going to be scarce and require several weeks of grinding to build up so deciding who gets that first batch is going to be quite difficult for me.

And yet we have so many Arena Medals, Badges, Feathers just piling up...

So far we've been getting a QoL feature every half-year or so, hopefully it doesn't take another three for them to add a conversion system for this stuff 😕

Still, this will be a way to finally fix all the -Atk Heroes I've gotten, though for now I'm probably going to be stingy and only fix the ones that need a specific IV to fit their niche (e.g. +Spd Apotheosis Anna)...as well as Lyon, though I'd like to see his refine before then.

41 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

So far we've been getting a QoL feature every half-year or so, hopefully it doesn't take another three for them to add a conversion system for this stuff 😕

I have been wanting a conversion system in place for quite some time now, even if it is just to turn things into feathers. I can always use more feathers but I have no need for the thousands of badges, medals and dueling crests that I never use these days.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

I have been wanting a conversion system in place for quite some time now, even if it is just to turn things into feathers. I can always use more feathers but I have no need for the thousands of badges, medals and dueling crests that I never use these days.

That'd be nice. Most significant resources seem like they'd be kept out of such a system, but feathers seem like fair game. 

2 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Why was it done after all if these units can't have a boon and bane?

Again, it wasn't done deliberately. It's how stats work for all units. All units have internal growth rates for each stat. Some growth rates correspond to superboons or superbanes, others don't. 

First is going to +spd Camus hands down. Res and HP are pointless and he seems like he'd get more mileage out of speed than attack or def.

After that Ashnard, though he's a bit tougher of a choice. Attack, def, and res all seem like solid options.

Then maybe fix some of my egregiously bad 5*s, like +spd H!Myrrh or -atk Mareeta, but then back to grail units since they're actually viable to merge up.

Edited by bottlegnomes

54 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I have a +10 NY!Corrin so I will probably do the +HP just to get that Arena scoring? Then I want to work on Eremiya... I might just do Speed for her? I don't know yet.

Keep in mind that a Duel skills banner is coming up in the  coming weeks. There are only 3 units with Duel skills in the regular pool, one of which is Loki, who has Colorless Duel Infantry. You can try and get that so New Years Corrin can get 170 BST score and be allowed to pick whatever Trait he wants.

For me, it's a toss-up among +Spd Young Minerva, +HP Aversa, and +Atk Ashnard.

15 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I figure having this chart here might help in some decisionmaking. source

yyaj0mv47wg51.png

EDIT: Adding supplemental info on which grail units can move up a BST bin for Arena scoring purposes if you give them one of their superboons. (source)

New Year Corrin: 151 BST; HP

Fallen Takumi: 151 BST; Def, Res

Gerome: 161 BST; Spd

Saias: 151 BST; HP

Julius: 151 BST; Spd

Canas: 151 BST; HP

Haar: 161 BST; Spd

Kempf: 161 BST; Def, Res

Travant: 166 BST; Spd, Def

Valentine Silque: 151 BST; Atk, Spd

Gangrel: 166 BST; Def, Res

Eremiya: 161 BST; Res

Why did whoever made this call Titania a bride? She's not a bride, she's a Valentine unit. lol But this is definitely helpful, yeah!

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Gerome... +Atk or +Def? Hehe...

+Spd might also be something to consider, too, thanks to his superboon. At full merges/dragonflowers (after the dragonflower update), +Spd Gerome will have 35 Spd — with a +Spd refine, that goes up to 38. Life and Death 4 pushes that up to 45, if you're looking for an offensive build.

1 hour ago, MilodicMellodi said:

+Spd might also be something to consider, too, thanks to his superboon. At full merges/dragonflowers (after the dragonflower update), +Spd Gerome will have 35 Spd — with a +Spd refine, that goes up to 38. Life and Death 4 pushes that up to 45, if you're looking for an offensive build.

Dang... that’s actually not too shabby... thanks for the insight, something to consider for sure!

2 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Just realized, but this list is missing Garon. Are there any others that are missing?

I think Halloween Rolf is missing. I can't find him either.

This is probably going to be a resource that's hard to get. As for me, I plan on using it on units I've been excited to get certain stats on. For example, I pulled Hel, but she's +HP I think, and -Atk. It may take me a while to fix her bane, but I can at least move it from Atk while giving her +Spd! Likewise, there are some units I've been hesitating to train since I don't have their ideal boons (such as regular Hilda, Valentine's Griel and Fallen Ike) even though I was very happy to have the unit itself. So, I think that I'll let most of my neutrals remain neutral. I'm so happy that I get to prioritize units I really want to use, though! ^w^