What do you think of this bit of info from A Old RPG of mine

James Marshall

I've been looking through some notes on A RPG I made back in 2,008 that I wrote but never played that by coincidence had several similarities with Fire Emblem but was designed to be part Digimon and part DAD that had a Modern Setting and the main villains 3 most loyal, not most powerful, lieutenants all had a variant of the same code of honor. What do you think of it?

The Code of Honor that was held by A Good Myoitismon of A Alternate Reality in which The Digidestined were bad that by coincidence was comparable with A Member of The Haradrin that survives and is playable forced him to try and limit deaths among his homelands civilians

The Code of Honor that was held by A Version of Pixiemon that was A misguided enemy that turned good that by coincidence was comparable with A Camus that definitely survives and is A Allied Unit in the final battle forces him to try and limit all deaths among those from his homeland, not just civilians

The Code of Honor that was held by A Good Piedmon of A Alternate Reality  which is a different 1 then the 1 that Good Myotismon is from, in which The Digidestined were bad that by coincidence was comparable with A Medeus that is doing what he's doing because he truly believes that over the coming centuries the benefits to hundreds of millions will be worth the suffering of a couple of million caused by forcefully unifying the world believes that his forces should try to prevent any unnecessary, including those among his enemies

Just dug up some more notes that show that if this RPG's was A FE Game that its member of The Medeus Archtype would be the only Medeus was misguided and that his very old fashioned way of thinking means that he never even considered trying to unify the world by diplomacy and/or peaceful and that the saddest thing is that if he had tried to unify the world by diplomacy and/or peaceful then at least 60% of the planet would have willingly joined him within 40 months and that within 60 years his descendants would have ruled the world

Edited by James Marshall