The Best Boy Competition - Seteth is Mr. Serenes!

Shrimpica

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

As a huge MMBN fan, I've gotta go with Higsby, hands down.

Good taste, lad. They are the best 6 games ever made. I should probably go and actually finish the Battle Network 5 postgame.

54 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That could also work

Glad to have been helpful.

3 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Good taste, lad. They are the best 6 games ever made. I should probably go and actually finish the Battle Network 5 postgame.

I love how in depth and creative you can be with all of the options you have available in combat, the only limit is yourself, really.

I know it sounds kinda silly, though.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I love how in depth and creative you can be with all of the options you have available in combat, the only limit is yourself, really.

I know it sounds kinda silly, though.

5 is kind of weird, because every chip flinches and you're stuck with version 1 battle chips for most of the game. That said, Battle Network's core combat was impeccable, the perfect balance of action and RPG. It was active enough to be engaging but still afforded plenty of room for planning that a player with poor reflexes could fall back on. If you haven't, I'd recommend checking out Dirge on YouTube, he does some crazy cool stuff.

36 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

5 is kind of weird, because every chip flinches and you're stuck with version 1 battle chips for most of the game. That said, Battle Network's core combat was impeccable, the perfect balance of action and RPG. It was active enough to be engaging but still afforded plenty of room for planning that a player with poor reflexes could fall back on. If you haven't, I'd recommend checking out Dirge on YouTube, he does some crazy cool stuff.

I'll do that for sure, thank you! 

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I love how a character who isn’t even one of the main 3H lords lasted longer than Dimitri or Claude did, two very popular characters in the FE fandom.

Seteth is just that awesome, it appears. I'm happy for him, since he's one of my absolute favorites in Three Houses, even above the lords.

6 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I love how a character who isn’t even one of the main 3H lords lasted longer than Dimitri or Claude did, two very popular characters in the FE fandom.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Seteth is just that awesome, it appears. I'm happy for him, since he's one of my absolute favorites in Three Houses, even above the lords.

I was sort of expecting Seteth vs. Claude for the finale, though I think we ended up with a more interesting group of finalists. Maybe it would have been better if Claude had made it here, though, because it would have split votes between him and Seteth.

latest?cb=20200509175700

Really though, look at this man. How could he not make it to the finals?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed