Most Efficient Way to Complete FE7 Support Log?

Sooks

What is the most efficient way to complete the support log in fe7? I’m just talking the set of 3 chapters that allows for the easiest support grinding, even if you can’t get every support then (For example, I know I’m gonna have to replay the final three chapters specifically a million times for Renault and Karla’s supports). Or other than that, those of you who have completed the support log, how did you do it? Thanks in advance!

I remember attempting (but not succeeding at) this some years ago. The way I remember doing it was to have an open save slot to copy data over to. When an A support became available, I would make the copy, unlock the A support on the copied file, complete the chapter so that the game would prompt me to save, then delete the copied file. Rinse and repeat as another A became available for more characters. The problem with that method is that you can only collect two A supports per character in a full playthrough. Add to that the characters that only appear in certain paths, and you'd still be looking at ~7 playthroughs of the game. If the game had an autobattle function, I probably would have gone through with it. 

FE8 is the only support log I finished. It certainly wasn't quick to do so, but being able to save just by clearing the first room of Valni tower and not having to progress the game allows you to collect everything in one playthrough.

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I remember attempting (but not succeeding at) this some years ago. The way I remember doing it was to have an open save slot to copy data over to. When an A support became available, I would make the copy, unlock the A support on the copied file, complete the chapter so that the game would prompt me to save, then delete the copied file. Rinse and repeat as another A became available for more characters.

I haven't done it but this was literally what I envisioned the answer would be.