Hapi for Next Choose your Legends?

TheChoZenOne

In the next CYL, people should vote for Hapi. The Ashen Wolves in general are some of the best DLC FE characters and I treat them as if they were part of the original cast of FE16 because of just how darn good they are. Hapi is an incredible female character and an amazing waifu. People should vote for her so she gets in the game soon, she deserves it so much. Or atleast for her and the other Ashen Wolves to get in the top 10 so that way IntSys can consider them getting their own Ashen Wolves banner 😁 Just imagine, if we got just a banner, we would get pre timeskip most likely. But if she wins we would get this.... 😍

fmbkoc333w651.jpg

Who do you want in CYL5? And would you consider giving one of your votes to her and the Ashen Wolves so we may see them in FEH soon?

Edited by TheChoZenOne

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hapi is one of my votes for CYL5. She's legitimately a top 5 character in the franchise for me, and I love her.

I organize mine into 4 frontrunners (chosen at mid point, based on who has a realistic chance of winning) and 3 add me please votes. Hapi will be one of the latter, unless she performs beyond my expectations.

1 minute ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Hapi is one of my votes for CYL5. She's legitimately a top 5 character in the franchise for me, and I love her.

I organize mine into 4 frontrunners (chosen at mid point, based on who has a realistic chance of winning) and 3 add me please votes. Hapi will be one of the latter, unless she performs beyond my expectations.

Yay!! Lets go my boi!! Oh yeah!! 😁

12 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

But if she wins we would get this.... 😍

Well, I was hoping the Ashen Wolves would get added eventually, but that's a pretty compelling argument against it.

It'll happen anyway, but still.

Edited by Othin

its not even next year! But my prediction is that it wont be as 3 Houses heavy as this year. I think with Claude and Dimitri getting Legendary Alts (and maybe a Mythic from 3houses hiting in) and 2 new 3 houses banners the fatigue will start to kick in.

I thought I wouldn't like Hapi. Out of the Wolves her design struck me as the least interesting and her whole ''I summon monsters when I sigh'' gimmick sounded like a Deviantart OC character.

But I do like Hapi. She's amusingly savage but nice at the same time and I've warmed up to her design. I wouldn't vote for her but I could live with a brave Hapi.

Sorry, I'll be sticking to Validar, the unit that'll powercreep so much he'll make every other mage invalidar. Voting Hapi wouldn't make me as hapi. I won't be Happin' to her, votes in hand. That's simply invalidar. That doesn't make voting for Hapi the less Validar choice though. Vote for what you want.

2 hours ago, Gordin said:

Sorry, I'll be sticking to Validar, the unit that'll powercreep so much he'll make every other mage invalidar. Voting Hapi wouldn't make me as hapi. I won't be Happin' to her, votes in hand. That's simply invalidar. That doesn't make voting for Hapi the less Validar choice though. Vote for what you want.

This gave me a chuckle.

Anyway, sorry, but my votes are going to the Ashen Wolf I want most in the game (who I now need to save orbs for after blowing them all on CYL4)... Balthus.

4 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

But if she wins we would get this.... 😍

fmbkoc333w651.jpg

what's wrong with that? All I see is an artist with damn good taste

I got so burnt out playing just one route of 3H that I didn't twig until halfway through the OP that this was from the DLC route that I forgot existed.

Wait. Are we allowed yo post specific character campaign threads for CYL? Because if so, I'm going to need to make one for Elena.

2 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Wait. Are we allowed yo post specific character campaign threads for CYL? Because if so, I'm going to need to make one for Elena.

I thought we weren't allowed to do that. I figured the thread would have been locked by now.

45 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I thought we weren't allowed to do that. I figured the thread would have been locked by now.

Wait is this thread against the rules? I wasn't aware of not being able to talk about someone to vote for Choose Your Legends?

1 hour ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Wait is this thread against the rules? I wasn't aware of not being able to talk about someone to vote for Choose Your Legends?

I think the problem is when it turns into something akin to a campaign ad. It's okay to have a thread for CYL5 in general, but not for specific characters. At least, as I understand it.

11 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I think the problem is when it turns into something akin to a campaign ad. It's okay to have a thread for CYL5 in general, but not for specific characters. At least, as I understand it.

Okay I edited the OP so its a bit less "advertisey" lol

I don't believe this subject deserves a topic to discuss it. If we would create a topic for each person's favorites, this forum would be full of these.

I am happy that you like Habi, and I am not against the idea of she winning CYL 5... but does it deserve a whole topic? No.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't believe this subject deserves a topic to discuss it. If we would create a topic for each person's favorites, this forum would be full of these.

I am happy that you like Habi, and I am not against the idea of she winning CYL 5... but does it deserve a whole topic? No.

Well its for people to realize that the Ashen Wolves aren't in FEH yet and deserve to be. So its to encourage to maybe vote in the next choose your legends. It a general topic to show I want the Ashen Wolves in FEH and if anyone else would want them. So it is a discussion technically.

7 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Well its for people to realize that the Ashen Wolves aren't in FEH yet and deserve to be. So its to encourage to maybe vote in the next choose your legends. It a general topic to show I want the Ashen Wolves in FEH and if anyone else would want them. So it is a discussion technically.

It's not when the title says :"Hapi for CYL", and you mention this at least 3 times in the first post.

If you want to discuss about this, make a post about "Who you want for CYL 5?", and give your opinion about your Ashen Wolves and Hapi, which are the ones you want. All the others will join it and discuss not only about the ones you want, but also the ones they want, being from Three Houses or not.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's not when the title says :"Hapi for CYL", and you mention this at least 3 times in the first post.

If you want to discuss about this, make a post about "Who you want for CYL 5?", and give your opinion about your Ashen Wolves and Hapi. All the others will join it and discuss not only about the ones you want, but also the ones they want, being from Three Houses or not.

When I say that I mean as in its a thread to see if people would want the Ashen Wolves/Hapi in FEH as well and that we should vote for them so that they may get in.

I think people who know who the Ashen Wolves are are aware that they aren't in Heroes yet.

From what I've seen, there's a lot more talk about the absence of 3H students who are from the main game. Most people seem more interested in those.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

I think people who know who the Ashen Wolves are are aware that they aren't in Heroes yet.

From what I've seen, there's a lot more talk about the absence of 3H students who are from the main game. Most people seem more interested in those.

Yeah I know. Thats not really what I meant. I meant moreso as a reminder that they arent so people can consider voting for them if they want them. Also I agree, I also want more Three Houses students as well 😁

Personally, what bothers me here is that you posted an image of a woman going into battle with her ass out and were like, this is obviously something we should all want in the game, no reason anyone might take issue with this. 

Please, recognize that this is not a place populated entirely by people who think like you.