Grand Hero Battle - Jorge: Traveling Peddler

NSSKG151

Don't really have much to say about this except uh...free blue bow infantry unit with gen 5 bst up for grabs. Get yours today!

Infernal Map

Spoiler

JmpH4bu.png

Hard/Lunatic Map

Spoiler

NhZdsvc.png

Edited by NSSKG151

Well, this could have been worse actually.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Lethe, Ranulf, Caineghis and 4* Mordecai, Infernal cleared with BersIker, EhpraLyon (Sadly couldn't get Nephenee to work), B!Ike and SummeRhys.

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Those extra dragon flowers are coming in handy already on Felicia. Here's a dagger only clear. 

That bow knight is super though. Even Saizo barely survived a round with it. Everyone else was dealt with a lot more easily. I was surprised how well Tethys held up, considering she's a four star.

I did't go for a 100% dagger clear, but I did end up with a 50% dagger clear. Raigh is secretly aiding Chad from afar while Soren is on support/babysitter duty.

It wasn't the hardest ghb ever, but that does make it a good place to test out my latest +10

@Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11 @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy

Edited by Sasori

Pretty easy GHB. Now I need fodder to build this man, and grails in October to +10 him.

I didn't know what to do, so I sent Flame Emperor to him.

@BoaFerox @mcsilas @Maaka @daisy jane @Landmaster

@NSSKG151 Nice clear using your Annas. 15 Dragonflowers OG Anna coming soon?

@LordFrigid Nice 1 turn clear! Good use of Cecilia there, to deal with Jorge and be used for Caeda's WoM. I didn't see her tome animation until today, and it's a pretty cool one.

@Sasori Pretty nice Chad you have! His healing potention is very good, by using Minty Cane and Mystic Boost! Good job!

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is this map purely a random design? I can't find a picture for it online, but for some reason it reminds me of the map used in Path of Radiance for all the Anna-hosted tutorials.

It reminds me of the map where you first meet Marcia before Greil's death.

4 hours ago, Sasori said:

That bow knight is super though. Even Saizo barely survived a round with it. Everyone else was dealt with a lot more easily. I was surprised how well Tethys held up, considering she's a four star

Yeah, that bow cavalier packs quite the punch. High Res on Tethys comes in handy sometimes. She's tanked a few mages/staff enemies on Abyssal here and there. 

4 hours ago, Sasori said:

I did't go for a 100% dagger clear, but I did end up with a 50% dagger clear. Raigh is secretly aiding Chad from afar while Soren is on support/babysitter duty.

It wasn't the hardest ghb ever, but that does make it a good place to test out my latest +10

Nice Chad you've got there. I'm still waiting on a good asset copy to promote him. Minty Cane looks fun on him.

46 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

It reminds me of the map where you first meet Marcia before Greil's death.

May wanna spoil that last bit. I know it's an old game, but maybe just to be on the safe side.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is this map purely a random design? I can't find a picture for it online, but for some reason it reminds me of the map used in Path of Radiance for all the Anna-hosted tutorials.

Oh wow, it does to me too! That's a nice observation.

Edited by Benice

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@NSSKG151 Nice clear using your Annas. 15 Dragonflowers OG Anna coming soon?

Maybe once I get 600 more pieces of Dragonflowers (I). If they are going to increase the limit for each character I wish they would increase the amount they hand out from all the game modes. Gotta play favoritism and only use them on my absolute favorites now.

Nice clear with Flame Emperor. Basically just sat in the middle of the map and murdered everyone that approached him.

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I have to say lamest archer I've ever seen.  Sorry Jorge fans, but I don't see his appeal.

While the character is very meh (in this part I agree with you: zero appeal), he is one of the best F2P merge projects for Arena since he reaches 175 BST and has a pretty nice Prf Weapon.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

While the character is very meh (in this part I agree with you: zero appeal), he is one of the best F2P merge projects for Arena since he reaches 175 BST and has a pretty nice Prf Weapon.

Thing is, I already have my Arena team set, and...Legendary Chrom.  True he's not breaking that level of bst but Regal still has the better kit, that said, I don't think I'll be seeing much use for the newest archer.  Still if someone wants to use Jorge, more power to them, he's just not for me.

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Thing is, I already have my Arena team set, and...Legendary Chrom.  True he's not breaking that level of bst but Regal still has the better kit, that said, I don't think I'll be seeing much use for the newest archer.  Still if someone wants to use Jorge, more power to them, he's just not for me.

Fair. For players that have Legendary Chrom, Jorge doesn't add much outside being another unit to use in Arena Assault, Resonant Battles and Limited Hero Battles.

Of course Chrom is a way better unit, but like I said: he is one of the best F2P merge projects for Arena. Chrom is far from being F2P. And it's not a surprise that Chrom has a better base kit... he is a Legendary Hero. It's not fair to compare a GHB base kit with a 2020's Legendary Hero base kit that was made to sell orb packs.

But good for you that you will not see much use of him, so you can save resources to others heroes.

I was lazy and used a guide, it was pretty simple though.  I will build Jorge because L!Chrom hates me and refuses to enter my barracks.  I agree with above posters saying this looks a bit like the Anna maps in PoR.

I will admit that Jorge, Daniel, Aimee, and Muston have a bit of a special place in my heart for being the first merchants I met in the series. Since PoR was my first FE game. The twins in particular were amusing when they'd talk to Ike about war tips and then it turns out they were playing a game. lol Daniel also has a bit of value to me for having the same name as my deceased brother. It'd be nice to see him join his brother for real in Heroes someday, but I like that he appears in Jorge's special art!

I just don't like how Jorge got in, of course. 😕

Still, even though I've got merge projects in the works right now, Tellius bias still holds strong here, so at some point I will 5 star him and give him a good enough build!

Edited by Anacybele

Okay, so I just got him yesterday and now I feel stupid for promoting my Nowi to 5* to help him through the Forging Bonds since both are Blue units, but the Hero Feather gods have shown mercy and by the time I get my Jorge to Lv. 40, it won't be an issue. After him, I'll only have Fae and Ross left to promote, and then I can get to my 4* healers.

P.S. I'm giving Jorge "Shove" the first chance I get. He's begging for it!

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

@NSSKG151 I will never not be impressed by NY!Anna. Also didn't realize your axe Anna had DC, hopefully you're as excited as I am to be able to change her IVs next month. Nice clear!

@LordFrigid L!Edelgard is quite the nice galeforcer. Hopefully I can get a few copies of her in October. Good idea to get Cecilia in wings of mercy range to let Caeda swoop in and murder some people. Great clear!

@Sasori Wow minty cane and mystic boost on Chad. That's pretty neat! He did a really great job. Awesome clear!

@Diovani Bressan Oo getting some good use out of your freshly merged Flame Emperor, huh. Quite amazing how easily he tanked and destroyed everything, Even ended with full hp lol. Great job!

This was a pretty boring GHB for me since I had to enemy phase it. Not having a single unit to damage my melee galeforcers really sucks. I suppose Bartre prime gets into wings range after 3 hits, but I didn't have the will to figure out how to have him end in the right position, so enemy phase it is. Hopefully they come out with a ranged Bartre one of these days.