Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be interested in trading Power Items (Black/White only) in exchange for Dittos with perfect IVs in a certain stat.

Poop, I am sad that I missed this opportunity. I have all the power items and those Dittos are very appealing. That's what I get for not checking this forum anymore. XD

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for a

Chikorita

Deoxys

Manaphy

Phione

Latios

Glameow

Stunky

Rampardos

Bastiodon

Forretress

Omastar

# 329

# 330

# 328

# 326

# 317

# 303

# 295

# 294

# 248

#

I'm lazy to make some of them evolve. I just need a few more including these. I have most pokemon, either evolutions of them or pre-evolutions. You can have the pokemon bac if you want them.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I'd like to borrow a Tornadus, so that I can catch Landorus. I could then perhaps lend my Thundurus so you can do the same.

Here is my code: 2752-1399-4661

By the way, I bought my game when visiting Germany, if you wonder what's with my Pokemon's names.

Ok i need 2 pokemon now.

#295 Exploud

#344 Claydol

I just want to see them so i'll trade you back if you want. I have a few events i'll trade you if you want.

I finished my pokedex.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I would like any of the starters from the previous 4 generations. Preferably first staged hatchlings. Also, I would like to trade evolve some Pokemon. My code is in my previous post.

• 10 months later...

Does anyone have a tornadus and a thunderous? I Breed starters and I may start breeding phione. I have all the starters bar 1 which I can get anyway. Do not know friend code, will get that soon.

• 1 year later...

So....in preparation for Pokemon X and Y (Getting X ^_^) I decided to go and train and stuff...and kinda...sorta...just discovered that people actually do trade alot and that i have wi-fi O___O so....anyone still trade? I have White 2...not really sure how to find my FC, and I'm kinda looking for a Buneary to get a Lopunny I can call Panne XD

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not exactly sure if this is the right place to post this (I'm asking for a trade, but using Gen 5 for trading so this wouldn't belong in the X and Y trade thread), but if anyone would be willing to give me a Totodile egg for an Oshawott or Cyndaquil that would be great. (The Cyndaquil is female, the Oshawott is male)

FC for White is: 0004-6401-5911

PM me if you are willing to lend a hand, and thanks in advance.

Edited by Kamina

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yo! I figure this is the best place to post this.

I am planning an Alpha Sapphire Shuckle Solo Run, and I would normally breed my own Shuckle, but I have a slight dilemma: I am lacking both of the possible ways to get a Shuckle early on in Alpha Sapphire - a) friends and b) another DS. So I put forth my plea to the breeders and Shuckle lovers of SF: Could anyone trade me a Shuckle egg with

-A Bold/Impish/Relaxed nature (easy enough with Everstone trick)

-Not trash IVs. I'm not asking for hexa-flawless, just not like 0-2 IVs everywhere it matters.

-Infestation passed down from the father. It's the TM you receive from the first gym in Kalos. This is very important. It's crucial to the strategy (slow, residual death) and I probably wouldn't be able to beat the game without it.

-Preferably not Gluttony as an ability. Contrary would be the dopest of dope, but Sturdy would be fine, too. Just please not Gluttony.

By the way I insist on Shuckle being in an egg because it will be hogging all of the EXP in the game and the last thing I need is for my only Pokemon to ignore me through the entire game. Having me be the OT solves this problem, and as an added bonus I can give it a nickname. The best thing I can offer in return is a non-HA Hoenn starter of your choice. I know that seems like a lot of work for little to no gain, but in reality it's pretty much just having two breeding rejects make an egg and then trading it off. I hate to beg but I would really like to do this run.

My FC is 0576 - 5970 - 2604. PM me if you are interested! Thank you!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, I am turning to you, my fellow Serenes Forest Dwellers, in a time of need. As you know, there is currently an awesome promotion going all year for event pokemon that people have missed in the past. Starting next month (August 2016), Arceus, the pokemon I have always missed due to not living in my home country is coming up... only in Gamestop across the US. I live in Japan. I have a US 3ds, so no japanese promotions for me. I have a pretty good collection of legendaries (not totally comprehensive, mind you, but pretty good) and all I want is a goddamned Arceus. If you have two copies of X//Y/OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire, or just feel generous, I would be eternally grateful. I've already missed out on Arceus twice, and who knows how long before another opportunity will arrive? I can't pretend to have some sick shiny ultra-rare pokemon to trade in exchange (nintendo and the pokemon company continue to baffle me with their refusal to release promotional pokemon via wi-fi most of the time), but if you're willing and able, let's trade. I have a subscription to pokemon bank and nearly a lifetime of regular old pokemon traded from old generations forward. If you don't want for anything, a good deed for an old fan of the series who has rekindled his interest after having a baby has got to earn you some good karma for the next life.

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: 4613-7639-6605 is my friend code. Regardless of anyone helping, I guess I can put it up here for the database. Serenes Forest gym will grow by one trainer!

Edited by Omegaprism

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have recently gotten the urge to Nuzlocke Pokemon X, but sadly there is this Shiny Drifblim that I don't want to delete. Would anyone mind holding onto it for a moment so I start over?

• 1 year later...

Okay admins, don't ban me for this but this in fact the Pokemon section for us and the Wifi topic and since a new Pokemon game came out last week we need this thread revived! So please cut us some slack.  I saw some people in the discussion thread asking about trading info over there and if it was okay. 

Should we trade friend codes so people who want to trade can meet here? anybody wanting to do trades to fill the Dex can hit me up 

I got some Mons that are trade to evolve so I need help with those. Also since items seem to be a thing, we can rotate on those as well. I haven't gotten that far yet so my access to certain Mons is limited. 

I got Sword for anyone who wants to know.

Also, I'll battle but not till later when I can spam eggs and roll 31 IVs. 

Let's revive this topic peeps!