Your thoughts on this Gen 9 Anime Dream

James Marshall

Last night I had a dream about The Gen 9 Pokemon Anime and in it 1 of Ash's Travelling Companions was The Regions Champion. Saying that though  he was only 17, had 1st won the regions league when he was 13 and due to the regions champions being elected in a elected in which anyone that had won the regions league could take part he won the election and became The Regions Champion. What do you think of that?

So... he was his own traveling companion?

I mean it’s not your fault, I know how weird dreams can be. I just woke up from a dream where my 7th grade English teacher told me I could be a great dancer if I worked hard enough (I’ve danced like once in my life time) 😅

3 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

So... he was his own traveling companion?

I mean it’s not your fault, I know how weird dreams can be. I just woke up from a dream where my 7th grade English teacher told me I could be a great dancer if I worked hard enough (I’ve danced like once in my life time) 😅

Not quite. What I meant is that in the dream the guy was The Regional Champion of The Region that first appeared in The Gen 9 Anime

Ooops I've remembered a few things that I forgot to mention. Sorry. Here they are

I forgot to mention that The Regions Champions stay in office until they either die, retire or are deemed either mentally or medically unfit for the job and that regardless of age they can also try to get elected President and although they aren't guaranteed to get elected President most people that get elected Regional Champion are popular enough to also get elected President for at least 1 term and 1 term has to be at least 3 years and can be as long as 5 years

He had been the champion for 1 year and that he only won the election because 3 years prior to the election a plague had swept the country, he only survived by being on holiday at the time, that the plague started in A place were every other living league winner had gathered to celebrate the 1,000th anniversary of the countries founding

He only avoided the plague by being on holiday, the only reason he was on holiday and not at the party was because his invite got lost in the post, due to the epidemic the league wasn't held for the next 3 years, niether was any elections, which means that by the time it was safe to hold the elections and despite him only being 18 he was the only living league winner, which means that he couldn't not get elected

Edited by James Marshall
Adding in a few things I forgot