Anyone willing to help with an evolution trade in Let's Go?

Anacybele

All I'm missing in my Let's Go Eevee Pokedex is Gengar and I have no way to get it at the moment other than doing a tradeback with my Haunter to evolve it. Anyone care to help?

Other members are also free to ask for help with trades as well.

1 hour ago, Light Strategist said:

I'm not unwilling. Just unable.

I hope someone helps ya out soon.

Actually, I managed to help myself in the end. lol I found a spare Gastly in my storage in GO and had enough candies to evolve it up. Required me to use up a lot of the rare candies I had, but I had a LOT, I realized. over 70 of them. And I have 29 left.

And even if I couldn't get Gengar that way, someone actually traded me one on the GTS in Home too! I initially had begun to think that trade would not happen and I was going to take the Pokemon I put there out of the GTS, but lo and behold. lol Not sure what I'll do with that Gengar now.

Edited by Anacybele

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, I managed to help myself in the end. lol I found a spare Gastly in my storage in GO and had enough candies to evolve it up. Required me to use up a lot of the rare candies I had, but I had a LOT, I realized. over 70 of them. And I have 29 left.

And even if I couldn't get Gengar that way, someone actually traded me one on the GTS in Home too! I initially had begun to think that trade would not happen and I was going to take the Pokemon I put there out of the GTS, but lo and behold. lol Not sure what I'll do with that Gengar now.

Oh, awesome! Glad everything worked out!

Hmm... maybe see about putting it on Sword or Shield and giving it the Gigantamax Factor? It'd be a nice way to honour Gengar being the last Pokémon you needed for the Let's Go Dex.

19 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Oh, awesome! Glad everything worked out!

Hmm... maybe see about putting it on Sword or Shield and giving it the Gigantamax Factor? It'd be a nice way to honour Gengar being the last Pokémon you needed for the Let's Go Dex.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea to consider.

Right now though, since I finally got my hands on that Shiny Charm, I'm starting that hunt for shiny Ponyta that I wish I'd done sooner. But better late than never. lol

Edited by Anacybele