Is it possible to create multiple convoys?

Gavvv333

I am currently working on a hack with febuilder and i was wondering if there is any way to create two separate convoys. In this hack i have two protagonists and both are leading a different army. Two armies need two different convoys ofcourse. I kind of want it to be like how Alm and Celica had separate convoys. Is it possible to do this with febuilder? I haven't been able to find a way yet. Does anyone know how to do this?

I don't think so, no, but you could ask on FEUniverse to see if there's anything there.

However, you could restrict weapons by route by giving everyone on one route access to Weapon Lock 1 weapons and make all weapons there have the Weapon Lock flag on so only people on that route could use those weapons, and do the same with a different weapon lock for the other route.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

I don't think so, no, but you could ask on FEUniverse to see if there's anything there.

However, you could restrict weapons by route by giving everyone on one route access to Weapon Lock 1 weapons and make all weapons there have the Weapon Lock flag on so only people on that route could use those weapons, and do the same with a different weapon lock for the other route.

That's a creative solution, however it'd mean making two different copies of every minor weapon like an iron sword. I'm also not sure if it'd work for vulnaries and stuff.

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

That's a creative solution, however it'd mean making two different copies of every minor weapon like an iron sword. I'm also not sure if it'd work for vulnaries and stuff.

Oh, true. It certainly isn't ideal, but it could work. Hm... Maybe having convoy locked to a unit or units who are seldom avaliable-You can't send things to convoy other than on those maps. but that would be rather cumbersome for the player...