How do I order from the fireemblem cipher store outside of Japan?

Sorarara

Hi!

I couldn't say if the price is for the full set of storage boxes, maybe someone else here coud say that. But if you have any doubt on it you can still contact them, though I don't know if you can contact them and make a request in other language than japanese. 

But if you want to order from valuemall, you would need a proxy service (a website that buy for you an item and send it to you), I could help you with using one. There's a few of them such as Zenmarket or Fromjapan. Those two are proxies, and they have approx the same using fees. There's also a forwarding service called Tenso, it's a bit different from proxies because with using Tenso, you buy the product yourself (as proxies buy it for you) but fees are quite cheap.  Also, due to a law for all forwarder services, Tenso will need a proof of identity, which mean you would need to give them a copy of a document with your name, date of birth and current adress. I just have already used Zenmarket and Fromajapan and I'm quite happy with those services, so if you need any help on using them, I can help. 

Hope that helped you :D!