Your thoughts on this 16 year old RPG

James Marshall

I've just dug up some notes on some basic ideas for  A RPG I wrote in 2,003 that was part Pokemon and part Digimon but it never got finished due to less then a week after writing these getting into Harry Potter and making my own Harry Potter RPG. What do you think

A lot of this cover the many gym trainers,  it is based straight after the Houen league and in my games Ash won it

There are the digimon that Ash, May, Misty and Brock catch, they are even joined by Sakura, Cassey, Ritchie as well as Tracey, but those 3 do not catch any Digimon but due to the unique nature of the region start with some they all get 1 starter 

In this region you can carry up to 10 digimon and/or Pokemon in the Digital region. And that adds a bit of variety to all of there teams 

Jessie and James (having failed to set up operations in the Houen region), put aside there differences and work with Butch and Cassidy to set up operations in the Digital region

They also got all of there Pokemon back, but they have got gotten any digimon of there own yet, other then the starting Digimon that all new trainers in the digital league get

That’s correct because in this new region Traners that are new in the region get a starter Digimon and this even happens with Trainers that are experienced trainers in other leagues.

Knowing those 2 like I do, it may not be long before they do get some, neither have Butch and Cassidy any Digimon Digimon either come to think of it

But they too have 1 starting Digimon each

As well as which the operations that they set up are nothing spectacular, but it is enough to impress Giovanni, which gets Jessie and James a decent sum of money and gets them promoted back  to full rocket status.

So Jessie and James have managed to do some-thing right, about time too do you not agree

Also

There are even some new Digimon from mine and my brothers old Digimon RPGt

There Pokemon are listed here as well

I’ve lost the notes on what Digimon The Digimon Trainer Nick has

I’ve also lost the notes on what Digimon The digital league champion has

The digital league champion is Nick and the champion’s use the champion trainers Digimon rather then there own

Ash

His Pokemon are x30 Tauros, Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Ivysaur, wartortle, charizard, kingler, primape, haunter, tauros, snorlax, lapras, meganuim, heracross, quilava, crocnaw, beedril, seaking, swellow, sceptile, crawdaunt, torkoal, Glalie, geodude, sableye, mighthenya as well as machoke

His Digimon are Wargrowlmon, Megaseadramon, Wizardmon, darktyrannomon, Wolfmoan, berserkermon, Myotismon, clockmon, meramon, andromon, kriseramon, giantmon  as well as goblinmon

Misty

Her Pokemon, including those in the Cerulean gym, are X10 goldeen, starmie, staru, seaking, shellder, squirtle, dewgong, kingdra, gyrados, golduck, tentacool, politoed, corsola, walrein, pelipper, carvanha as well as whiscash

Her Digimon are  Seadramon, shellmon, divermon, dolphinmon, scubamon, submariemon, Divermon  as well as ikkakumon

May

Her Pokemon are Blasiken, beautify, delcatty, ivysaur, MR Mime, squirtle, swablu as well as milotic

Her Digimon are Lillymon, Harypiemon, blossomon, kiwimon, angewomen, magnangelmon as well as zudamon

Max

And

Whilst he isn’t old enough to be a Pokemon trainer in any other region the minimum age for being A Trainer in The Digimon Region is 8, which means that he is old enough to be a Trauier in The Digimon Region

His Digimon are Greymon, tyranonmon, monocromon, blossossomon, sorceressmon, aruikenimon, Birdramon a well as flamedramon

Brock

His Pokemon are Golem, steelix, crobat, ninetails, stanler, donphan, fortress, swampert, ludicolo, spheal, nosepass as well as Magnamite.

His Digimon are Dokugumon, trollmon, Harypiemon, gorilliamon, Stingmon as well as X-veemon

Ritchie

His Pokemon are Pikachu, charizard, butterfree, vaporeon, scizor, pupitar, machoke, kadabra, venomoth, tailow as well as rapidash as well as 19 unknown other

His Digimon is Gabumon

Tracey

His Pokemon are Scizor, azumaril, venomoth, zubat as well as venusaur.

His Digimon is Gullimon

Sakura

Her Pokemon are Espeon, beautify, geodude, pichu, squirtle, chin-chou, machoke, charmeleon, ledian, Persian as well as noctowl as well as 11 unknown others

Her Digimon is Gomamon

Cassey

Her Pokemon are Meganuim, beedril, pidgeot, raticate, electrabuzz, Clefable, sneasel, lavitar, lanturn, Bellossom, haunter as well as umbreon as well as 11 unknown others

Her Digimon is Palmon

Jessie

Her Pokemon are Arbok, lickitung, Wobbufett, Hitmonlee, butterfree, cloyster, Seviper, dustox, Feebas and vulpix and Meowth shared with James.

Her Digimon is Biomon

James

His Pokemon are Weezing, victrebell, arcanine, slowbro, nidorino, gyrados, Cacturn, Chimecho, jumpluff and s vigoroth as well as Meowth shared with Jessie

Digimon

Augumon

Cassidy

Her Pokemon are Raticate, Houndour, Sableye, jolteon, salamence as well as slowbro.

Her Digimon is Impmon

Butch

His Pokemon are Hypno, hitmontop, mighthenya, flareon, metacross as well as tentacruel.

His Digimon is Terriermon

The digital league gym leaders

No 1

He uses water Type Digimon

His Digimon are X3 megaseadramon, Marinedevimon, scorpiomon, scubamon, divermon, dolphinmon, tridantmon as well as Metalseadramon

No 2

She uses poison type Digimon

Her Digimon are x2 Devimon, Blackwargreymon, dokugumon, Myotismon, beelzemon as well as aruikenimon

No 3

He uses undead Digimon

His Digimon are Mumnymon, phantomon, Myotismon, bakermon, mega-phantomon as well as megamummyon

No 4

He uses insect Digimon

His Digimon are Snimon, Stingmon, aruikenimon, dokugumon, insectoidmon, roachmon as well as insectqueenmon.

No 5

She uses Grass Type Digimon

Her Digimon are

Lillymon, togermon, bellossomon, Puppetmon, geckomon, pumpkinmon as well as mushroomon.

No 6

He uses Original Deva Digimon

His Digimon are Makuramon, Catsuramon. Antilamon, Majeramon, Sandiramon as well as Pajrarmon

No 7

He uses Dark Deva Digimon

These guys where created by a dark Digimon king in a alternate series 3 reality that me and my brother played, they are based on the Neti Navis from Megaman and like those from the actual series 3 are all Ulimate level Digimon

His Digimon are Megamon, Bubblemon, Sharkmon, electromon, shademon, blizzardmon, drillmon, magnetmon as well as protomon

No 8

She uses Digimon that are either mythical or are from myths

Her Digimon are Mummymon, Minotauromon, Dragonmon, Tyrannomon, phoenixdramon, Golemon,  vampiremon, devimon, Evilamon as well as Harypiemon.

No 9

He uses demon Digimon

His digimon are Deamon, lady-devimon, marine-devimon, Skullsatamon, icedevimon, demidevimon, devinon as well as warmonzemon

No 10

He uses dark master Digimon

This means they are from series 1 but there are also some from a alternate series 1 reality in which the 2nd in commands to the dark masters of the real series 1 are the dark masters

His Digimon are Metalseadramon. Puppetmon, machindramon, piedmon, scorpiomon, cherrymon, warmonzemon as well as lady-devimon.

No 11

She uses flying Type Digimon

Her Digimon are Phoenixdramon, gurodamon, lillymon, kiwimon, Harypiemon as well as Airdramon.

No 12

He uses Digimon that are either Dark Type or generally have dark personality

His digimon are Kimeramon, malomyotismon, deamon, Reapermon, beelzemon, archiemon, dioboromon as well as peidorimon

No 13

She uses Digimon that are either A Fire Type or who use Fire Type attack or 1’s like tyranomon, dark-tyrannomon and wargreymon whose attacks are Fire based

Her Digimon are Flamedramon, Garudatmon, tyranomon, dark-tyrannomon, wargreymon as well as Phoenixdramon

No 14

He uses armour Digimon

His Digimon are Flamedramon, raindramon, digmon, halsemon, pegasusmon, submariemon, Nefertimon as well as Shuririmon

Edited by James Marshall