Will my little brother making his Felix A Assassin fix his Spd?

My younger brother is doing A Blue Lions playthrough, for some reason his Felix is Level 41 but his class is still Noble and despite Felix having A Growth Rate of 55% in Spd he has levelled up 40 times but doing so has only gained him 16 points of Spd

What me and my little brother  want to know is do you think that if he makes his Felix A Assassin will it partially fix his very heavily RNG-Screwed Spd?

Edited by James Marshall

9 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

My younger brother is doing A Blue Lions playthrough, for some reason his Felix is Level 41 but his class is still Noble and despite Felix having A Growth Rate of 55% in Spd he has levelled up 40 times but doing so has only gained him 16 points of Spd

What me and my little brother  want to know is do you think that if he makes his Felix A Assassin will it partially fix his very heavily RNG-Screwed Spd?

at that point you won't be able to salvage him, growths matter only when you have lots of level ups to do, at level 41 I doubt you'll have lots of level ups to do

but at least by making him an assassin you'll get the modifiers, which gives 5 extra point in speed compared to noble.

Why is he still a noble I'm wondering?

Anyways yeah it won't fix his speed enough, if he had gone through other classes then, maybe he would fare better.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

If Felix could certify as a Wyvern Lord, it would raise his speed to 20 (before Wyvern Lord's own modifier, which would make it 24). Flying classes have a higher speed base than other classes, though, so this is the only class that would benefit him in this way at this point.

Assassin has the highest speed modifier of any male class, so it's still not a bad place to go; it would bring him to 21.

19 hours ago, AxelVDP said:

at that point you won't be able to salvage him, growths matter only when you have lots of level ups to do, at level 41 I doubt you'll have lots of level ups to do

but at least by making him an assassin you'll get the modifiers, which gives 5 extra point in speed compared to noble.

You may have misunderstood me. My little brother's Felix is Level 41, but has only gained 16 points of Spd and as he has A base Spd of 9 that gives him a current Spd of only(?) 25

Edited by James Marshall

The greater question is, why did he have Felix stay as a Noble for that long?? That being said, at this point it might be too late, though being an Assassin gives +5 to speed.

Depending on how much of the game he has left, it may be possible to save his speed stat through gardening: plant as many pale blue flower seeds as you can in the greenhouse, cultivate them with your highest possible option, and harvest the week after to (hopefully) get a speed carrot. Rinse and repeat for as many weeks as you can.

Though yeah, as others have said, making him an assassin will increase his speed by a bit- assuming he was still a noble when you checked his speed he would have 30 speed as an assassin.

His Felix wasn't screwed by the RNG, he was screwed by not knowing how to reclass. Or simply not remembering to do so. That said, reclassing into Assassin will significantly improve his speed, mobility, and damage output.

11 hours ago, James Marshall said:

You may have misunderstood me. My little brother's Felix is Level 41, but has only gained 16 points of Spd and as he has A base Spd of 9 that gives him a current Spd of only(?) 25

I think you quoted the wrong guy, I never implied that.

to all who ask: wtf why was he a noble?!?

my guess would be: his little brother is little

12 hours ago, AxelVDP said:

I think you quoted the wrong guy, I never implied that.

to all who ask: wtf why was he a noble?!?

my guess would be: his little brother is little

He's not but he told me yesterday that he did it for a bet that he made with a friend, the bet was that he could keep 1 of The Blue Lions in The Noble Class until Chapter 19 and that The Character in question would still be good enough to be useable in The Last Chapter and that he has lost his bet