• Berkut: Purgatorial Prince
    • Claude: Almyra's King
    • Takumi: Empty Vessel
    • Edelgard: Adrestian Emperor
    • Celica: Imprisoned Soul
    • Lysithea: Earnest Seeker
    • Tiki: Torpid Dragon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Well... at least Fallen Tiki and Fallen Celica can keep going!

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 2.09.14 PM.png

If Edelgard ends up getting a multiplier, is gonna make her won single handlely xD

52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The upside down Claude joke is really getting overdone. 😕

Yeah at this point, people are only still doing it as a desperate attempt to be funny.

As for me, I now just internally groan anytime this dead horse of a joke is attempted.

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah at this point, people are only still doing it as a desperate attempt to be funny.

As for me, I now just internally groan anytime this dead horse of a joke is attempted.

I completely agree.

I admit my sense of humor seems to be different from a lot of other people's, but still.

Not sure if someone is really dedicated or there's a bug but currently there are 2 Olivia leads on Takumi's leaderboard that's occupying the 19th place and both of them are exactly the same(player name, skill set etc.)

Edited by Flying Shogi

Well, my first pick (Berkut) lost, so onto Team Dimitri! Hopefully, we can beat Claude. Then I guess it's onto killing either an insane dragon or an insane human. (Note: I've only played Azure Moon in 3H, so... Yeah, that's my experience with Edelgard.)

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Well, my first pick (Berkut) lost, so onto Team Dimitri! Hopefully, we can beat Claude. Then I guess it's onto killing either an insane dragon or an insane human. (Note: I've only played Azure Moon in 3H, so... Yeah, that's my experience with Edelgard.)

I am going to Team DImitri if Claude loses, since Takumi, Claude and Dimitri are the only ones I have. And yeah, my experience with Edelgard is pretty similar to yours, but I played Verdant Wind first and then Azure Moon.

Guess I'm sticking with Tiki for now. 

If either she or Claude makes it into the final round, I'll be able to keep using units I have and should get good multipliers, but Dimitri vs Edelgard seems like the most likely outcome. 

Wasn't really expecting Tiki to win. But is ok. Feel bad for Lysithea though.

Wonder if I should change my lead. My Panne probably is not the best support for Team Tiki. I didn't mind much for one round, since Tiki doesn't really need march support but maybe I should reconsider.

Edited by Usana

Wow, looks like both sides of the remaining four are really close. Dimitri and Claude are in Same zone right now, so it's hard to tell who has the advantage.

Man, that it's Dimitri vs Edelgard makes this feel kind of epic. Here's hoping the king pulls through! I'll be offering what support I can!

Lovely, a bunch of people are probably going to be salty and shit over this no matter who wins this one. 😕 Lyn vs Camilla all over again.

Edited by Anacybele