• Dimitri: King of Faerghus
    • Berkut: Purgatorial Prince
    • Claude: Almyra's King
    • Takumi: Empty Vessel
    • Edelgard: Adrestian Emperor
    • Celica: Imprisoned Soul
    • Lysithea: Earnest Seeker
    • Tiki: Torpid Dragon

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/20 at 02:59 AM

Very meh and confusing theme. It's just an excuse to put the new brave units in a gauntlet, really. 😕

I'm of course joining Claude though. But I expect Edelgard to win... Sigh.

Weird theme. I'm guessing they're characters that parallel each other, but one's good and the other is evil. I'll probably join Claude, and I'll be surprised if a 3H character doesn't win in the end.

celica, for pure preference

Edited by Yexin

I'll be starting with Lysithea and condemn myself to red hell but am also entirely expecting Edelgard to win in the end.

For my backup options, it'll be Dimitri > Y!Tiki > Celica > Claude > Edelgard > Takumi > Berkut.

I'm only missing Berkut, Dimitri, and Edelgard. I still have my free pick and plan to use it to get one of the latter two, but I'm still holding off on actually using it.

Planning on starting with Claude, not sure who I'll move to if he loses.

Fear the deer, baby.

Gonna go with Claude on this one. No one else really interests me that much besides Lysithea, so she'll be the backup if Claude loses (assuming she can beat Edelgard. Let's face it, Celica doesn't stand a chance 😕 ).

Takumi all the way. Even if he is almost certain to lose.

After that it'll be Dimitri or Tiki (though I assume she'll lose too)

Lets see. I have the Dark fellas. And none of the braves yet. My first thought is to jump on Tiki's team. But I'll hold off on picking as long as I can. Maybe I'll nab a brave or two before then(or decide to pick my free summon).

1 hour ago, LoneStar said:

Weird theme. I'm guessing they're characters that parallel each other, but one's good and the other is evil. I'll probably join Claude, and I'll be surprised if a 3H character doesn't win in the end.

hmm but Celica is with Edelgard.. so i guess both can be evil there.

(I kid. i kid).

24 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

hmm but Celica is with Edelgard.. so i guess both can be evil there.

(I kid. i kid).

Did you?

I can easily see all four CYL 4 winning the first round.

I am having Nifl Vs. Muspell VG flashbacks.

Technically, I like Takumi better than Claude. Just ... not Fallen Takumi. It represents one of the things I hated most about Fates.

So, Claude it is. If he loses to Takumi, then Takumi. I have no plans beyond that.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, all the Claude votes! FEAR THE DEER. 😄

Joe Zieja | The wiki where you can do whatever you want except gross stuff  Wiki | Fandom

Let's gooooooooooooooo

Edit: I think now is an appropriate time to bring this video back.

Edited by indigoasis

I'm not very interested in joining any of the Fallen teams, except MAYBE Tiki. But to start, I'll join Dimitri's team, and if he loses then we'll see if Tiki or Claude are still in it and pick from them.

I guess they're going for CYL4 winners and people who kinda are similar? But I have no idea how Claude is like Takumi, other than they both wield bows, and the only one that I can really see fitting well is Dmitri and Berkut.

I'll probably go with my boy, Dmitri, since I'm a Blue Lions fan girl, but if he loses, not sure who next, maybe Claude.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am having Nifl Vs. Muspell VG flashbacks.

There’s also the 2019 summer VG where the FEH OCs all got kicked in the first round.

I still don’t understand how Laevatein lost to bench boy Wolt though, as hilarious as that was.

I'll go with F!Celica first, I've been looking for an excuse to try her new refine and this is a good one. When she loses I have no plans but I'll most likely jump ship to any other fallen unit that wins by sheer luck with multiplier shenanigans for feather hunting. 

I... don't know who I'll be joining yet, but I have the weird feeling that none of the Fallen heroes will be getting past round one...

Well it's either Edelgard or Dimitri for me, since they're the only Fodlan Braves I've summoned so far. Maybe that'll change by the time the gauntlet starts, assuming I somehow manage to summon Claude or Lysithea.

48 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I... don't know who I'll be joining yet, but I have the weird feeling that none of the Fallen heroes will be getting past round one...

Would now be a bad time to bring attention to the fact that Fallen Berkut knocked Brave Alm off in the CYL3 VG?

Though really, I could easily see Lysithea get upset by Tiki. The other three potential upsets are probably far less likely, but I’m sure the VG and its never ending bullshit can will any of them into existence if it so chooses.

Edited by Tybrosion

Voting Gauntlet is effectively a Wheel of Fortune wheel where more popular characters get more winning slots. Not liking an element of randomness does not mean it is bullshit. Bullshit is a pejorative term.

Edited by Baldrick