Three Houses Appreciation!

Dinar87

What do you guys love about Three Houses?

Probably my favorite part about it is the music, which is epic across the board. While I don't love the game as much as I used to (the monastery sections is too repetitive and boring now) I still like the story, battles and music a lot!

Anyone else?

Edited by Dinar87

The characters are all (mostly) phenomenal. There are a few characters I dislike, but for the rest I'm either neutral, like them, or would consider them among my favourite characters in the franchise. And the degree of customisation you can give your characters means you can make them as strong as you desire, rewarding the dedication you give them with actual gameplay benefits. A system like that will never get old to me, no matter how many times I beat the game- so many different options and memes to build. In that respect, I adore 3H's gameplay.

Edited by Anathaco

Definitely the highlight for me are the characters and the soundtrack. The characters for me were enjoyable in their own way, not everyone is my favorite per say but I liked the vast majority of the cast. Their performances were great and noteworthy. The soundtrack is great! I love their music especially by the second half of the game! The story for all routes while not all perfect are enjoyable enough for me to warrant another playthrough with new game+.

Yeah it's pretty good. I really like many of the characters, my favorite's being from the Blue Lions. Even very minor characters like the Gatekeeper have so much charm and personality. And the music is cool too. 

Same. Characters (which are some of the best in FE's history as a series) and soundtrack mostly. Although I do love the monastery sections. I like having a hub world to explore (as limited as it is). It makes it feel more like a living, breathing world to be a part of.

Characters; no question about it, and the Black Eagles especially have been my favourites so far (I say "so far" because I have yet to do a Blue Lions playthrough). 

I also really liked the "being a teacher" aspect of the game, weirdly enough. I could make a lot of criticisms about the monastery, Byleth, etc., but it does such a good job of making it feel like you really are guiding the student characters that I almost don't care about that stuff.