The Best Video Game Ship Competition - Sigurd x Deirdre are Mr. and Mrs. Serenes!

null

Nominations are still open for another two hours. Anyone who still wants to nominate has a chance to do so until then.

Once nominations are over, the first round will be posted sometime this afternoon.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Alright, you forgot that I mentioned Korra/Asami (Legend of Korra) as one I'd pick earlier in the madness.

So add that please.

Sorry, but that's not a video game ship. This competition is for video game ships only. I actually added the pairing before but forgot that myself. Thanks to vanguard333 for reminding me.

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sorry, but that's not a video game ship. This competition is for video game ships only. I actually added the pairing before but forgot that myself. Thanks to vanguard333 for reminding me.

You're welcome. 

15 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Alright, you forgot that I mentioned Korra/Asami (Legend of Korra) as one I'd pick earlier in the madness.

So add that please.

You have to pick a pairing from a video game if you want it to be nominated. It could be any video game. 

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Welp, guess I was wrong.

Then Cloud/Tifa (FF7)

Okay. To be honest, I'm surprised it took so long for those two to get nominated

Are there any other pairings you wish to nominate? The rules say to nominate 2 pairings. 

Eh, I think people like Aran and Laura because their limited dialogue together is really cute but they don't have a paired ending for some reason.

So, for the first two, I have never played Kingdom Hearts or Trails, so I just went by whether or not I liked the other pairing. For the last one, as much as I like Byleth and Edelgard in general, I also like Laura and Aran, and I have another chance to vote for Byleth and Edelgard when the M!Byleth and Edelgard vote appears. 

Hm...I can't say I'm surprised so far, this is a Fire Emblem forum and Roxas-Xion is generally the more popular pick due to a lack of psychological and narrative understanding you plebians. Gotta say, though, that last one's tricky, having never played either game.

Just now, wrecks said:

I really need to get in on this FE10 action, damn we're getting crushed.

Most of the AranxLaura votes are a joke pretty much, the two characters barely get any characterization by themselves, much less together.

---

Though this leaves one wondering if matching FE vs. non-FE characters was a good idea. Then again, all not doing that would do is delay the landslides massacres.