The Best Video Game Ship Competition - Sigurd x Deirdre are Mr. and Mrs. Serenes!

null

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I for some reason found it really hard-I don't know why, but it's easily the Zelda game I've died in the most. (The water temple in particular had me stumped.) I really enjoyed it, I just had to see "game over" a whole lot!

The Water Temple had you stumped? Are you sure you're not talking about Ocarina of Time?

Though I don't understand the Water Temple's infamy; it's not difficult, the worst thing about it is the tedium of re-equipping and de-equipping the iron boots

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vanguard333 said:

The Water Temple had you stumped? Are you sure you're not talking about Ocarina of Time?

Nah, I found Minish Cap's to much more difficult, although in retrospect it's more of an ice temple, I suppose.

Though I don't understand the Water Temple's infamy; it's not difficult, the worst thing about it is the tedium of re-equipping and de-equipping the iron boots

I agree that it's not hard, but if you miss one step, you have to redo the whole temple, which annoyed me quite a bit. The Shadow Link fight was great, though!

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

I for some reason found it really hard-I don't know why, but it's easily the Zelda game I've died in the most. (The water temple in particular had me stumped.) I really enjoyed it, I just had to see "game over" a whole lot!

Well, not counting the Master mode Trials of the sword in BOTW.

You mean the Temple of Droplets? That's not a water dungeon, it's an ice dungeon. But I see. I almost never died in it. Huh... And I always felt like I was worst at video games than other people. Maybe I'm not as bad at games as I think and people are just better at some games than others.

18 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

I think it’s something to do with how if you miss a specific small key at a certain point, you might have to do quite a bit of backtracking (and IIRC if you miss a certain one you might have to restart since you can’t progress far enough to reset the water low enough to go and get the key- interesting design I know, but I’m not 100% sure on this).

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You mean the Temple of Droplets?

Aye! That's the one.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's not a water dungeon, it's an ice dungeon.

Yeah, my bad.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But I see. I almost never died in it.

Well, the pushing ice blocks puzzle was what I struggled with the most. Those kinds of puzzles are my arch nemesis!

So, what happens in the case of three pairings? Do the top two then go head-to-head, or is it just the one that gets the most votes that wins?

If it's the latter and Ike x Elincia come second, I'll accuse Corrin & Corrin voters of splitting the vote and ruining Ike x Elincia's chances.

So, what happens in the case of three pairings? Do the top two then go head-to-head, or is it just the one that gets the most votes that wins?

Whoever gets the most votes wins.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Whoever gets the most votes wins.

Okay. Corrin x Corrin voters better not split the vote.

@Benice There's still times and the votes are close; Aran x Laura and Ike x Elincia could pull ahead in the time remaining. The only one we can really say will probably win is Link x Zelda, as they're ten points ahead of their opponents. 

Edited by vanguard333

Oof, poor Junpei and Chidori...

__iori_junpei_yoshino_chidori_and_medea_75-Persona3-40-190.jpg78e.png

Surely you all can help them make it through this, and if they do, I promise you all a full screen shot LP of their game, Persona 3 (either P3P with the FeMC, or a New Game + on P3FES). Persona 3 is an excellent game, with theme concerning death, and the search for meaning in life despite its inevitability; one of the few games with a mature rating that actually are mature, and I would love to show everyone a taste of this master piece.

On one final little side note, in P4AU, an odd fighting game spinoff that takes place 3 year after Persona 3, he is shown wearing a pendent very similar to the design of the dagger like protrusion from her head band, which the designer would latter confirm is a gift from Chidori.

0324da838dd74f9288497f559b4d2742.jpglatest?cb=20150919000429

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Surely you all can help them make it through this, and if they do, I promise you all a full screen shot LP of their game, Persona 3

Consider me convinced! (RIP your Berwick LP, though)

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Surely you all can help them make it through this, and if they do, I promise you all a full screen shot LP of their game, Persona 3 (either P3P with the FeMC, or a New Game + on P3FES).

Stealing my tactics, I see.